Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

untrustworthy 1X1 (open) Empty untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

Post  Dajaemae Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:42 am

All humans are the same they don't care about anything but there self's and their money

Risa sat on a curb holding her knees to her chest as people walked by not even giving her a glance. She held her head down trying to keep herself warm from the rain, Risa's thin sweater wasn't doing much of a good job of keeping her warm after being soaking wet, but was doing a good job of hiding her injures. Her body felt numb as she sat there, not wanting to be recognized by others she had her hood pulled up. Risa suddenly felt that the rain had stopped but could still hear it, she slowly rose her head careful to not let her hood fall down. Her eyes met with _____, who smiled as he held her umbrella over Risa. Risa stared blankly at _____ as he smiled, offering his hand to Risa. Lets just say Risa has some trust issues with humans.

Name: Risa Ikabari
untrustworthy 1X1 (open) La-na.240.1116272
Personality: -you'll see-
Bio: Risa's hometown was stripped and taken but not only was her home taken but she was forcefully removed from her family. She was bought by an owner who treated her as a toy for his own amusement, after that she held disgust for every human that came near her. Risa eventually had had enough of the lashings, sexual favors, and other bull sh*t she had to put up with; and decided it was time for a little escape.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

untrustworthy 1X1 (open) Empty Re: untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 am

this ones kinda confusing me, can you clarify the story a bit for me?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

My character Risa was a abused slave/pet of her former master who manages to escape her owner, but has trust issues against any person that tries to help her. Fortunatly she runs into someone who offers her a home she takes the offer accepting the help but still keeps her guard up around him. Is this better?
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Muchly so!

daiske hoshikawa
untrustworthy 1X1 (open) Leo
Daiske was kicked out of his home as a kid, and after a long time of living on the streets finally got a job and got an appartment, but is forced to fight off old rivals from the street on a semi constant basis in order to have peace, giving him a lean and strong build
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Accepted XD, I'll start

Risa kept her gaze on the male in front of her then slowly glanced at the extended hand she didn't move an inch just stared at his empty hand, she would have slapped it out of her face but moving even a little bit seemed to hurt her. She continued to look at him figuring he might get the hint to leave her be, she hadn't received any help earlier and she was sure she didn't need any now.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 am

"Obviously you dont trust me, but your hurt, and since you wont come with me, i guess ill fix ya up here and leave if you want..." i sighed, pulling back my hand and pulling a first aid kit out of my back pack, my movements slow and relaxed, setting everything out in front of her to show her that i had no weapons on me, pushing my back away as i reached for her hand slowly and gave her some pain medication, then slowly went to work on her arm, exhaling slightly as i kept my gaze on the scratch "i dont know what your doing out here, this town isnt safe for your kind, which is why im helping you and giving you a chance to heal up and then run away... god knows what would have happened if you had been found by the gang that comes down every week to try and take this section of town back..." i sighed, setting a brand new waterbottle and a bag of chips in front of her, and pointed at my house across the street "offers open if you want it, door will be unlocked, even if you dont talk to me and leave the next day, or the next hour, my house is open to those who need it... its not much, but theres a warm bed just for you, 3 meals a day, and protection from whatever your running from... and if you do take my offer, just be aware that i wont force you to do anything, you can sleep all day, you can stay awake all night, your past is your story, something that i have no need of...." i said, i smiled, handing her a weapon "just in case you decide to go on your way, you look like you could use a little extra help..." i said, standing up and walking accross the street with a smile on my lips and i began whistling to myself, unlocking the door with a yawn, and closed it gentally after glancing up and down the street then back at her worriedly, but i hid it fairly well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

My eyes glanced the male over as he searched through his backpack a little unaware of what it might contain but kept a blank look on my face, once he had pulled out the first aid kit I watched him lay it all out. As he began to reach out for my arm I hesitated to let him have it balling up my fist as he finally took it, I winced as he rolled up my sleeve trying to tend to my wounds I didn't make a sound but watched as he cleaned up my arm. Once he had finished i took my arm back taking my other hand clasping it over the bandage, I glanced at the water and chips figuring the man was trying to bribe me over with food... if that was the case it sure was working I was starving but I managed to ignore it. I looked up from the food to him then toward the house as my stomach growled but the thought was rather tempting, a nice bed and tummy full of food would have won her over but she never believed in kind offers and if he was serious there had to have been some sort of price to it. She had her eyes locked on the house before feeling something being placed in her hand it had been a knife with jagged edges, she watched the male cross the street but as soon as he looked back at her she looked away. After a few minutes of sitting there it had began to rain again she didn't mind the rain but as soon as she heard the first crack of thunder she quickly rose to her feet approaching the house but sat right on the porch .
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

"...." i sighed, watching her sit in the rain, and went back outside slowly, setting a blanket beside her with a pillow, a gental and warm smile on my face "figured youd want to be warm! if your still here in a couple of hours dinner will be ready and waiting for you, and you can eat it wherever you want..." i said with a yawn, noticing how she held her arm, the knife still in her hand, and i looked at her face directly "and if you would like, you can watch me make the meal to make sure that i dont poisen it or anything..." i said honestly, looking out to the rain with a happy smile "ya know, they say when it rains, that means the angels are weeping tears of joy.... try not to lose that knife, it is special... if you get bored out here, theres a bookshelf in the front room that has books in it your more than welcome to read..." i said with a smile, sticking my head out in the rain, which was falling down hard now, laughing a little as i sat there, leaning on the railing, my head soaking wet now as i looked at her, and noticed that the blanket would be to small, so i took off my jacket and drapped it around her shoulders and smiled, walking back inside, whistling as i went inside, a towel in my hands as i came back, handing it to her "so ya can dry your hair..." i explained, then dried my hair with my own towel
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 am

I glanced over my shoulder at him once he returned I took the blanket pulling it over my shoulder it may have been small but I was soaking wet and the blanket was dry besides if it had been too small I didn't seem to care, the mention of food made my stomach growl furiously before I gripped the blanket around me. I looked to him slowly 'If angels did exist where was one when I was at that hell house before?' she asked herself but I held my tongue before looking to the sky holding the knife firmly in my hands. I new what a book was but I had never thought of reading any... It wasn't that I couldn't read it was just the fact that she had never found a book that caught her attention. Once he began to move toward me I flinched thinking he was going to hit me before feeling something across my shoulders it was slightly heavy but warm I looked to see the jacket around me. I brought my knee's up embracing myself in the warmth before looking to the towel, If I dried my hair he would notice my ears so I simply looked at the towel as If it were an foreign object.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 am

"yall have had a hard time, i can tell that much..." i said, draping the towel over her head "there, now your hair will dry on its own..." i said, sitting a little distance away from her, sighing a little "not sure what made ya distrust worthy, but not all people are cruel evil people... i know you probobly dont believe me, but what i said earlier about not forcing you to do anything... i ment it... everyone i helped has left without saying thanks, but i keep helping, because i know whats right... even if all hope is lost in humanity due to their cruelty, i will keep helping those in need, regardless of their race or problems... ive seen humanitys cabability for violence towards those who are differant... i like to think of myself as the one who broke out of the box... anyway, i just figured that someone needed to be the one who was kind and understanding to all... and even if the angels or powers that be cant watch out for us, they influence the world around us in order to make our lives better... perhaps thats what brought you here..." i said with sigh, resting my head on my hands, my hair falling over my eyes as i pulled my legs up to my chest with a sigh, looking out between the small slots in the railing and spoke again "dont mean to sound depressed an all, but i figure that if i show myself to ya, youll at least speak to me, or even go take a rest in the bed while i cook..." i said with a grumble "because things can get lonely here... i havent talked to anyone in a freindly way for ages, its just been constant fighting and lonelyness from day one, i just hope that one day that one girl im ment to throw my life down will show up some day... they say that the more your search, the harder it will be to find someone, as your always on the move... ill let you rest now, im just rambling and keepin you up now..." i sighed, standing up slowly and going back inside, pausing at the door to look at her for a long moment, then went inside, the door only tapping close, and a soft thump could be heard as i collapsed on the couch, not careing as the door slowly opened again, my head thumping into the cushions
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:56 am

Once the towel was draped over my head I placed the knife on my lap lifting my hands up to my head ruffling my hair with the towel trying to dry it, I held my gaze down on the floor gripping the towel over my head. I slowly dragged the towel off my head before looking to the male I understood the feeling of loneliness the only difference between him and myself was that I wanted to be alone or most of the time I was just hiding, I understood everything he was talking about but I didn't understand what he meant by throwing his life away for a girl. 'Freedom is nice isn't it so why would you just hand it over to another?' I asked myself, once he had stood entering the house I stood up hesitating to open the door before glancing over my shoulders I was paranoid had 'he' noticed my disappearance, was 'he' out looking for me, but more importantly would 'he find me? I finally opened the door letting myself in to tired to care at the moment, besides once the skies had cleared up I would be on my way. I crouched down on the carpet it was soft and the inside of the house was warm causing me to stop shivering as I rested my head against it my eyes grew heavy as I pulled the jacket closer around me before I began to doze off.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

"...." i tossed a blanket on her after awhile and brought everything back in, starting on dinner with a quiet look of thought on my face as if i was debating a long struggle of some sort while i cooked, eventually sitting on the couch a bad feeling mounting in my stomache as i watched a man in a rich suit come looking don the street, and i closed the blinds before he came to my window, glancing at the strange girl on my floor as i dimmed the lights to minimum and sighed, watching him wander around my house through the blinds before he gave up and moved on, causeing me to exhale a breath of releif
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 am

As the blanket was tossed over my body I snuggled under it but once turning to lay on my back my hood slipped down slightly revealing my snow like hair as the hood lifted up slightly as if there were two dents on the top of my head, I then turned to my side continuing on with my nap. Although I had been asleep my stomach still roared for food once getting a whiff in the air.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 am

"...." i went over and nudged her slightly by poking her foot with my own, a rich meal of steak and mashed potatoes with some corn on the plate that i set down next to her with a quiet movement, my motions fluid as i walked some distance away from her and ate quietly in my courner with a massive plate of food, another plate piled with food set down in the kitchen and i knew she would see it when she woke up, so i went to ignoring her and watching out the window again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:20 pm

As my foot was nudged I noticed the plate of food in front of me I used my elbow to support myself up before snatching the plate as if he would have thought of taking it back, I turned my back toward him as I began to eat greedily. Once I had finished I pushed the plate aside, I was grateful for a stomach full of food I hadn't had a decent meal in a while and so far that had been the best meal I had received. I finally looked over to him as he glanced out the window, pulling the blanket off from over my head 'Thank you' was what i wanted to say but instead "Can I have some more?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"and so she speaks, my freind Horatio..." i chuckled, jumping at her voice, looking over at her "eat as much as you want, minus one of the steaks, i will want another one of those..." i smiled, seeing her plate empty "there are drinks in the freidge, fresh, unopened, and free..." i said, glancing outside again "but i have a question... would you by chance be running from a rich looking person? he came down here checking the windows, luckily i saw him and closed the windows, and no one will talk about you in this neiborhood, they owe me..." i said with a straight face, lined with worry
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 am

I rubbed my tired eyes before standing up making my way into the kitchen fixing myself another plate before making my way back into the living room, just as I was about to sit back down the mention of a rich man caused me to loose my grip on the plate causing it to shatter once hitting the floor. I knelled down starting to scrape up the pieces before muttering "I just realized I-I... I'm not h-hungry anymore." I answered rather hastily.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"ill take that as a yes... dont worry, your safe here, anyone here would help you..." i said, helping her pick up peices with a sigh, trying to keep her calm "as i was saying, he was looking in windows, but as long as you stay away from them and only go outside at night or something, he wont find you..." i said, taking the rest of it and throwing it away, and grabbed a steak and put it on a new plate and began eating "and honestly, i found that eating, helps you think"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

As he began to help scrape up the glass I sighed handing the broke pieces over "I'm.. sorry" I muttered under my breath mainly apologizing to the broken plate rather then the owner of the plate, he had already been out looking for me? Well I figured I wouldn't be staying long... leaving at night might have been better for me, I sighed heavily thinking of eating again made my stomach hurt "Thanks but no thanks... by tonight I should be gone." I answered, hopefully by then the clouds would clear up so that I could leave.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"oh.... well... ill go get you some things to take with you then...." i said, my voice lowering, becoming quiet now as i set a new plate in front of her, walking up the stairs quietly, my head faced toward the ground as i sighed and found a coat that would fit her, a backpack, a blanket, a pillow and a weapon and put them all inside along with a weeks worth of non perishable food and set it against the wall, suddenly confused as to my reaction, slideing down to the floor and resting my head against the wall, trying to keep my emotions stable
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 pm

I glanced down at the plate pushing the food around with the fork as my ears jerked up slightly once the male made his way upstairs, I could sense that i had upset the male even though he didn't want to show it. I crawled over toward the window peeking out of it before pulling my hood down the sky was talk but the rain was still beating against the wind, I felt my ears they were cold due to being under the damp hood but as I felt them i tried to warm them up. I pressed my face against the cold glass of the window then pulled the curtain closed heading up the stairs before entering the room I pulled my hood back up poking my head through the door way "Is something wrong?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 am

"In all Honesty, i dont want you to go for some reason... but i made a promise, i wont force you to stay or do anything against your will..." i said, gesturing at the supplies... "your ears are very cute you know, they suit you very well..." i said, then paused, surprised i had said something like that, but sighed "sorry, i didnt have the right to say such things, excuse them as ramblings of a crazy teenager..." i said, setting an umbrella on top of the backpack and coat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 am

I made my way into the room sitting next to him I fumbled with my fingers "Um... thank you... for letting me stay here" I muttered, my ears jerked up from his complement causing my hood to fall back as my cheeks lightened up "No they don't... they show I'm different then the other's" I said gripping her ears pulling them down "There are sometimes I just want to clip them." I admitted with a heavy sigh.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:44 am

"Listen, when i say something, i mean it... just because your differant doesnt mean a damn thing.... they make you even more cute... and as for staying here, dont worry about it, just remember, ill be here if you need a place to come back to,... id come with you, but im needed here for more reasons than one..." i said, looking away as i said it, my face red as i glanced back at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:54 am

His complement only seemed to make me blush more as my ears went limp "Y-You really think so?" I asked curiously, him coming along with me sounded nice but I understood that he was needed here, I looked over to the supplies he had packed for me then back to him "U-um... I never got your name, what is it?" she asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next