Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctors In

3 posters

Go down

The Doctors In Empty The Doctors In

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 pm

The government founded a group of scientists to conduct experiments on various people, some volunteers some not. There was a whole mess of experiments each scientist was to preform; a super soldier, anti-virus, immortality, and many others. In the end, all the experiments died painfully and the government no longer funded them, dubbing their work inhumane and immoral, burning all the medical journals and files. All the scientists except one moved on to other work. Dr. Prelgovisk had been working diligently up until the end. His mission was to make the perfect human. Never get sick, never grow old, fast healing wounds with no scars, and no adverse reactions to various procedures. His goal is to better humanity. One day he goes and kidnaps a boy from(to be discussed), taking him to an old abandoned clinic far away where he lives.

https://2img.net/h/i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa139/ice_hot4/hot%20anime%20guys/Doctor.jpg Dr. Lucifer Prelgovisk

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucifer was in the testing room, sitting at his desk filling out some paperwork while his new test subject was asleep from the drugs on the table behind him. Earlier today Lucifer had found a boy in which he felt was average and healthy enough to withstand the experiments, gave him a tranquilizer, and brought him to his lab; a remote and abandoned clinic far out in the country. Lucifer spun around in his computer chair and turned on the recorder. "Series two, subject one, PHP, subject appears as a young healthy male, unconscious from a 10mil tranquilizer for five hours now." Lucifer clicked off the tape recorder and gave his subject a quick gander. He planned to have an oral review of the patients medical history but of course, things never go as planned.

Last edited by nellyrae on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

The Doctors In Empty Re: The Doctors In

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 pm

May I join?
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 pm

sorry this is actually with another person but I don't mind doing another plot like this one if your interested XD I was just thinking I should have posted that the other character is taken >_<
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  pendragonlover Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am

Dane Ryker
for looks click here
pendragonlover
pendragonlover

Back to top Go down

Post  pendragonlover Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 am

"What an odd dream..." Dane thought as he slowly regained consciousness. he felt a metal plait underneath his back. "What the?..." then he remembered. It wasn't a dream. Dane looked around, he was in a white room with no windows and there was a small cart with deadly looking tools on it next to the table he was on there was also a big light (not on), like one that you would have over patients during surgeries, hanging over him. he heard a shuffling noise come from somewhere else in the room. "Hello? is any body there?" he asked, but to no reply. "Can you hear me? Hello??" silence. "oh man, this can't be real! no. no. NO! this must be a dream! all of a sudden the light over him was turned on and he was blinded by its ultraviolet light.
pendragonlover
pendragonlover

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

"Relax" Lucifer said as he turned on the light and walked up to the patient, reaching up he moved the light to the side a little. "My name is Dr. Lucifer Prelgovisk, and you'll be glad to know that you are going to be what I consider the savior of humanity." He smiled as he walked around to the side table and laid out an alcohol wipe, a needle, an elastic, and many empty vials. "But first I just need to run a few tests, please breath normally and recall your medical history please." The doctor said as he turned on the tape recorder again. Lucifer then turned Dane's left arm over and felt the veins with his purple gloved hand. "Don't worry, you have nice veins so this will be quick." He then took the alcohol wipe and cleaned the skin he planned to draw blood on. "For the record, can I have your name and age as well." He had a calm professionalization to his voice.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  pendragonlover Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

"HOW DID I GET HERE? DID YOU KIDNAP ME? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"
Dane shouted with panic an fear in his voice. 'what does he mean? saviour to humanity? what is he going to do to me?' he thought, terrified.
pendragonlover
pendragonlover

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Lucifer sighed "Please calm down, in the future you'll thank me when your the first perfect human being." He picked up his needle and lined his thumb up with a plump vein. "I apologize but I'll just be borrowing you for a little while. Certainly after a few millenniums you wont even remember being here." Lucifer said as he lined the needle up with his thumb and slowly pressed it into the skin. "It wont hurt of you just relax your muscles." He said and then pushed a vial onto the other end of the needle, slowly filling it with blood. Hurting the young man was not in his intentions.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  pendragonlover Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"what do you mean in a few millenni-AHH!" he was cut short when the needle sliced through his skin. he watched the vial fill with blood. "what are you planning to do to me?" he asked when the doctor had finished taking his blood. 'oh man...what's going to happen to me? what does he mean "perfect human"?' he thought to himself.
pendragonlover
pendragonlover

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 pm

The doctor removed the vial and replaced it with another, repeating this action a few times before he removed the needle and placed gauze over the small drop of blood. "What I mean is, if you cooperate you have the ability to live forever." He placed the multiple vials on a desk and added "I would like to take more blood but I would rather you not get sick. So we'll continue another time." Lucifer then placed a bandage over the gauze to hold it in place. With a sharpie he labeled the vials before tossing the needle away. "So tell me, how are you feeling? Light headed? Dizzy?" he asked and placed the vials in a container.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  pendragonlover Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am

"of coarse I'm dizzy!" he shouted ' you just took 10 gallons of my blood just now! and your crazy, you know that?! its impossible to live for ever! if it was then wouldn't we know about it? millionaires would be lining up for the procedure! "

and so sry i didn't respond sooner!
pendragonlover
pendragonlover

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 am

(It's fine Smile)

Lucifer shook his head "I suppose you wont ever really understand, although, I don't believe I need you to, I very well could keep your here and fulfill my research just as effectively as I would if you did." She placed the blood in the mixer "And for your information, you would be dead if I took that much blood, frankly, A few vials will barely do anything but make you queasy till you eat something." After turning the machine on he said "I'll bring you something to settle your stomach." He laughed as he began to walk off. "Normally I would say wait here but that wont be a problem."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum