Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} Empty I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Post  { F o r g e t } Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 am

Swift is a socially awkward highschool girl. She prefers reading to shopping and has no friends, nor does she have enough confidence in herself to make some. But she does have a secret-- A crush on Alyanna, a popular, pretty, and kind classmate. But how does Alyanna feel?

Last edited by { F o r g e t } on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} Empty Swift's bio.

Post  { F o r g e t } Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 am

Name:
Swift

Apperance:
I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} Anime_girls

Personality: She's not really shy, per say, but isn't very good at making friends.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} Empty Re: I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 am

If you don't mind me plying the other character Smile

Name: Alyanna

Appearance:
I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} 528585-bigthumbnail

Personality: She's friendly, positive, playful, and generous, and always been since she was a little girl, oblivious that people can be otherwise.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae} Empty Re: I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Post  nellyrae Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Alyanna was in school, 7AM. sharp as always, half an hour before they needed to be in their class rooms. She always got to school at the same time everyday to meet up with her friends to plot and gossip with one another. As always they met up in a class room, Mr.Reynolds the math teacher. Who happened to be her first period of the second semester. Alyanna swore it was a crime to come to school so early when on average, a human being isn't fully awake till three in the afternoon. Of course she still got up earlier then most to style her hair and chat with friends.

"Remind me again why I don't sleep but rather come here early?" She said as she dropped her bag next to her desk and shook her head at the four girls. "Because you love me and can't go another minute without seeing my beautiful face." Jade remarked batting her eyes as she rested her head in her hands. "No, no I think I could wait a few minutes everyday to see you." Alyanna laughed as she took a seat.

The girls chatted for some while, about boys, who is dating who, the latest in pop culture, and everything else you would expect from a teenage girl. "We need to get together after school one of these days. How about today? I'm personally dying to go check out that new alien movie and maybe we could get some pizza together." Jade shrugged and said playfully "Well I'm all in for it, although I'm not sure if I want to be caught dead with you girls, so loud and embarrassing all the time, can we bring someone too?" Kristy was twirling a piece of hair around her finger when she spoke up "Well, I'm not sure how I feel about a large group, I'm worried someone will get left out or something."

It was something to consider, but knowing her friends, Jade wouldn't go if she couldn't bring someone, it was always like her to try and introduce new people into the group, and Kristy wouldn't go if the group was too large, not wanting someone to think her a snob for chatting it up with everyone else but them. "Alright, how about we agree to bring no more than one person each? and it's not like we all are going to bring someone so it wont be a huge crowd." Alyanna said, feeling as though this could be a settlement between the two. To her delight the rest nodded in agreement.

It was then that the bell rang and everyone but her and Val had left for their classes. Mr. Reynolds entered the room, head buried in a book as usual. With the five minutes until the second bell she used it to pull out her notebook and pencil and notice who was their in attendance today. It was mostly made up of the same students of her last math class in the first semester of school. A small group of trouble makers, a small group of girls she considered to be her friends in the middle with her, the jocks all sat by the window and closest to the door were usually the smart or late kids. As in every class room there were people who did not associate with any of these groups scattered about, people in which Alyanna always took interest in.

Sorry If I wrote an overwhelming amount, my fingers wouldn't stop moving, but I don't expect you to write this much Smile
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

{No, that's awesome.}

Swift, quite the contrary, woke up in a panic. Her alarm clock had failed her again! She threw on her uniform, scooped her hair into a messy ponytail, and grabbed a slice of bread as she dashed out the door. She missed her bus, of course, but that was alright-- She didn't live too far from the school. When she arrived at her first period, Mr. Reynolds, she was sweaty and out of breath.
No wonder I've got no friends, she chided herself. She glanced over at Alyanna as she took her seat. She looked like she was having fun.

The bell rung, and Swift reluctantly turned her concentration to the teacher.

"We're having a pop quiz today," he said. Swift did not participate in the groans her classmates were making. She waited patiently for her paper, filled it out, and promptly turned it in. She wasn't a straight A student, but only because she was rather disorganized and frequently forgot to turn in assignments. The material itself was easy for her.

Her test taken care of, she had another twenty minutes or so to lose herself in her thoughts.

{My god, I can't wait until I get home from my grandma's and get to be on a computer again. My thumbs hurt from writing just that much. xD;;}
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Alyanna saw Swift and had to smile, her hair was messy and she looked to have slept in, and it was refreshing. All the girls she hung out with stressed so much on appearance and sometimes they argued over it. Although, Alyanna's thoughts of what an argument is, is any sort of conflict in opinion, whether spoken heatedly or in a manner of friendly conversation.

She was one of the ones who groaned at the thought of a pop quiz. Alyanna was not good at tests or quizzes, she always grew sweaty and nervous when taking them and made silly mistakes, even those in magazines that ask, 'What kind of flower are you? What color looks best on you? What do people think of you?' though the results didn't matter that much to her when it came from them.

She took a while on the quiz, being the last to pass it in, taking the entire period, with only five minutes left to spare in the end. When she handed her paper in, she wanted to take it back to check it but fought the urge and returned to her seat.

Mr.Reynolds stacked the papers neatly on his desk. "Well, I was hoping for us to have some time to start the new unit but it seems you have taken longer than I had expected, that's fine of course, we will just start tomorrow. I suppose it would be no harm to leave you all to yourselves for the last of class, as long as you remain quiet of course." he said, followed by many voices of students chatter.

Alyanna looked around, Val had started chatting it up with the cute football player she had a crush on, and she didn't feel like jumping into that. She saw Swift all by herself as usual so she smiled and stridden up beside her. "Hey, Swift, I see were both in the same math class again." She said cheerfully.

(aww D: well now I'm glad my phone doesn't get internet, that way I wouldn't tempt myself with writing on it XD)
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Swift jumped. She had been completey in her own world, and hadn't even noticed Mr. Raynold's announcement {Gawd, I spelled that name wrong. //Shot}.
"Uh... Yeah, I guess so." She hoped it wasn't roo obvious that she had no idea how she was "Supposed" to respond.

{Short reply... e we;;
And yeah, but. When I go on trips like this and I don't have a computer... I'm too internet addicted to go without.;;}
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:04 pm

(as long as it's legible it's cool with me Smile I bring a whole computer desk if I spend the night anywhere Very Happy It's a medical condition so I can get away with it Wink)

Alyanna smiled, "Well, I find it funny how we have all these classes together and we don't hang out." What she really found funny was that this girl she was speaking to now hung out with no one at all from what she has seen. "So I was just wondering if you want to? I mean, some friends and I are going to the movies and to get pizza later today and I just wanted to know if you would hang with us?" she said as she squatted down next to the desk and rested her head in her hands as she smiled.

Mr.Reynolds was at his desk reading when the bell rang for the class to end and in five minutes, another would ring for the next class to begin.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

{Medical condition? xD;;}

Swift blinked. "Uh... Is that okay?" She was red, and she knew she was, but she couldn't help it. The first time someone asks her to do something with them after school for years, and it had to be the person she was struggling with her feelings with. (Did that make any sense? |D) Swift thought that she might like Alyanna, but Alyanna was a girl... That was something that hadn't even occured to her to be possible until now, so she felt rather mixed about it.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 pm

(What else could it be XD perfect sense Wink)

Alyanna laughed "Yeah of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? Do you not want to come?" She stood from the desk seeing Swift's scarlet face which made her chuckle more. She thought it was cute, blushing over being invited to such a small thing. It made her wonder if she had ever been invited to an after school gathering. She had to wonder if there was a day after school Alyanna wasn't invited somewhere. "If it makes you feel better Everyone's going to be inviting someone, but please come, I would really like to get to know you better." She added the last part with a warm smile dancing across her lips.

Their classmates were picking up their desks and getting ready to head to the next class. Val was heading out the door with the jock she was talking to when she said "Can you tell the others I won't make it tonight hun?" Alyanna nodded her head "Sure thing."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:07 am

Swift collected her things and stood up, shrugging a bit. "I just... Don't get out often?" she said. She winced inwardly at Alyanna's laugh, feeling like a fool. "I'll come..." A nervous laugh. "I should probably get to English," she said.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:18 am

Alyanna turned back to Swift "Great! Meet me by the front doors of the school and we'll meet up with everyone at the movies together." She waved her and and went back to her desk gathering her things. "Later then." She said cheerfully. Alyanna packed up her back, sliding her pen and notebook back in before tossing it over her shoulder.

Her next class was art with Miss. Allen, the only class that she really didn't struggle to get good grades in. A straight B student when she tried hard, except for a few electives in which she did extraordinary in such as art, music, and her favorite, a study hall.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 am

Swift flopped her things into her pack and walked over to her English class, with Mr. Brown {Such an original name}. English was her favorite class, although choir was in close second... Mostly because writing and singing were her favorite things to do. Shocker.

Although Swift usually gave Mr. Brown her full attention, today, her mind was suddenly occupied. She was going to see a movie? With Alyanna? It was kind of sudden, if nothing else.

Next thing she knew, Mr. Brown was rapping on her desk. "Second period's over, Swift," he said. "Were you dozing?"
"Oh... No, sorry," she mumbled as she scurried to third period. Today was going too fast for her taste.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 am

As usual, art was interesting. Miss Allen had lost her planner and today was more of a free for all. Alyanna was working on a pot for her grandmother's birthday in few weeks. She will be turning the prime age of seventy. She just planned to make her a nice pot to put the flowers she gave her in and a teddy bear. Her grandmother and older sister had been the ones to raise her up until last year, when Justine went to collage and her grandmother went into a retirement home.

She had art with Jade, they talked about Val a little bit, shared idea's as to why she could no longer come, though both agreed it was because she had made plans with that guy she had been crushing on for a while. Together they talked about the movie and how awesome it was going to be, though Jade said she will have to see it another time because she plans to hide out in her boyfriends arms during the gory scenes.

Alyanna laughed "Geez, I think it's silly how you pretend to be afraid of aliens just to get a hug from your man." She personally couldn't image doing such a thing. They talked some more on this topic before Alyanna brought up inviting Swift to come along.

"Um, Why?" Jade asked her looking cross eyed in confusion "You never even spoke to the girl." Alyanna just shrugged "Well yeah but I have been meaning to for a while now, and I think she looks like a nice girl." Jade shook her head "But she doesn't talk to anyone, don't you think that is for a reason?" Alyanna stopped working with the clay and put her hands on her hips. "Maybe there is no reason for it and she is just shy." She began working on her pot again and laughed "Besides, you didn't see how cute of a face she made when I asked her." Alyanna giggled and Jade just sighed. "Weirdo."

Second period was over and Alyanna put plastic wrap over her clay and put it in the closet. She then grabbed her bag and headed off to her next class. She had Science with Mr.Fintch.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 am

The day went by... Far too quickly. She barely raised her hand, sat on the floor during lunch, and it was time to go. Before she knew it, Swift was standing awkwardly near the entrance of the school, scanning for Alyanna.

{She's not really going to talk to anyone, so I figured it would just be better to not really go into detail with her day. /shot}
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 am

(Good thinking)

Alyanna went through the rest of her day as normal, chatted it up with almost everyone, had lunch while she ran around the school saying high to everyone she knew, and finished up her classes only getting yelled at by the English teacher once for talking in class.

Alyanna exited the school, bag slung over her shoulder, when she saw Swift waiting for her as she had asked. She very well could have made a running skip to the girl with the excitement she held, though she controlled herself from such strange behavior, enough of it is shown on a regular basis. Alyanna smiled and waved her hand "Hey Swift, I'm glad you showed." She said cheerfully as she came up next to her. "You already to go?" She asked, though she needed no reply as she looped her arm around the other girl's and lead the way.

"So one backed out and if I was to guess right their would be seven of us." Alyanna said, adding everyone up in her head, if Kristy didn't bring anyone and Val wasn't coming it would be seven. "Yes, seven seems to be about right unless someone else bailed." She added, nodding her head in conclusion.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

Swift nodded, rather nervously. She was barely used to Alyanna, let alone... Five other people?

But she didn't want to turn down this oppertunity to try and puzzle out her feelings for Alyanna. Actually, if she was being honest with herself, she wanted everyone else to bail, but. That wan't likely in the least.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 am

As they drew closer to the theatre, Alyanna could clearly make out the bright pink scarf Natalie was wearing though she stood only with three other people. She squinted her eyes to try and make out who else was with her. it looked to be that the other two brought guys, and looking at their height, one had to be Eric, Jade's current boyfriend and someone on the basketball team. Jade waved to them as they drew ever closer.

"I was starting to think you would never show." Jade said, with exaggerated relief. "Hey it's not like were late or anything, what did you guys do, run?" Alyanna said with a reply. Jane laughed "No but close enough, Cody has a car so he drove us." Alyanna looked up at the man she did not recognize smiling and said "Hey." There was more exchanging of words when news was given that Kristy had bailed on them. "So it's just the six of us then." everyone nodded though some looked at swift and back at Alyanna as if asking for an introduction.

"Oh and this is Swift, I brought her along with me." She said with a smile. Everyone said hello and Jade held out her hand and said "Hey, I'm Jade, It's nice to meet you, I see you around school a lot."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 am

Swift shook Jade's hand and quickly dropped her hand back to her side. She nodded slightly. "Yes, we have sixth period together," she said. Her voice was softer than she had intended, but oh, well.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 am

Jade nodded her head "Right right! I know that!" Eric laughed and put his hand around her waist, "Well before you go and make more of a goof ball of yourself hun why don't we go inside and get some good seats in the balcony?" He paid for the tickets before dragging her in, Jade, making a fool of herself as she pretended to be abducted. "Seriously, who is the loud and embarrassing one here?" Alyanna mumbled to Natalie who rolled her eyes as her and the guy she brought paid for their tickets.

Alyanna stepped up to the counter, "Two please for the new alien one." She said, smiling at Swift and pulled out her wallet paying for the two of them. "Lets go get good seats in the balcony with the others, do you want popcorn first or anything?" She asked, handing her her ticket as she dragged her inside.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:28 am

"Oh, I... I'll pay for popcorn? Since you got the tickets, I mean..." Swift mumbled. She stared at Jade and Eric, surprised that people were actually dating. Swift is... Very out of the loop.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

Alyanna laughed "Why don't I treat you since I was the one who dragged you out here anyways." She said as she went to the concession stand. She jumped in line and said to Swift "Why don't you find two good seats for us? I'll be right there." she added as the line pushed forward and it was her turn to order. She got a large coke and a large bucket of popcorn. She grabbed a few napkins and a straw as she headed to the theatre.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

{Sorry, I accidentally fell asleep.;;}

Swift blushed lightly, but nodded. "Um... Alright," she mumbled. She walked into the theater and looked around, trying to find a seat with a few empty ones next to it. Sitting next to a stranger wasn't really on the top of Swifts "Favorite things" list.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Alyanna came into the room looking to find where Swift was sitting but in the end, happened to find her still looking for a seat in the middle of the isle. "Hey Swift, How about we sit here?" She said, pointing to three empty seats in the middle of the back row. She went up to the girls side smiling widely. "just where I wanted to sit, come on." she added leading the way up to the row and smiled at everyone between her and the seats, "Excuse us, can we cut through?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Swift looked down, rather embarrassed. She couldn't even find a place to sit without Alyanna's help. She sat down at the middle of the three empty seats, and waited patiently for the previews to end.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next