Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining of the End

2 posters

Go down

The Begining of the End Empty The Begining of the End

Post  ZZeroForever Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 am

Most zombie apocalypses have slow moving shoot them in the head zombies. I wasn't as lucky to get this. The names Issac. Issac Masters. I am the only one of my family left in this hell hole. Those things are crowding through the streets of New York City, 2020 and with little trust these days and even less help it's hard for me to relax. I'm ex-military so I know how to survive but I also know I need something to keep me entertained or I might slip into madness. I'm heading towards what looks like a abandoned yet when I scope out the area at night I see light I should head there soon before what survivors are left become a snack for some undead creepy crawly.

Skelly

Name: Issac Masters
Hobbies: Talking, reading, running, and a obsession with cats and manga
Personality: Hyperactive, talkative, kind, deadly at range
Background: Will be explained in the story
Looks: The Begining of the End 1251884240377-558210
[[This is my first one so if you see anything that needs changed please tell me}}

ZZeroForever

Back to top Go down

The Begining of the End Empty Re: The Begining of the End

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Name:
Erin Teller

Appearance:
The Begining of the End R169_457x256_4489_Wasteland_beauty_2d_girl_woman_portrait_post_apocalyptic_picture_image_digital_art

Hobbies:
She enjoys singing, reading, and the company of animals in general. She's also not a bad artist, although she's a bit private about it.

Personality: She tends to be on the quiet side, but isn't annoyingly so. She's one of the lucky ones-- Her older brother, Will, is still alive. He helped her learn to survive, then left to seek out other survivors, and find supplies. She's been doing pretty well on her own, though.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  ZZeroForever Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 am

I love it. So do you want me to start r do you want to?

ZZeroForever

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:59 am

{I'll start. :U}

Erin sat next to her small fire. It probably wasn't a good idea to have a fire-- A huge, bright beacon that shouts "I'm here!"-- in the middle of a zombie infestation, but she was pretty sure she was in a more secluded area. She glared at the moon. It was so tiring to always have to sleep with one eye open... She wished that none of this had ever happened.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am

{I also need to go to sleep. So yeah. I'll be on in the morning.}
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  ZZeroForever Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 am

Issac stared intensely at the light gleaming in the distance. He thinks about going to check on it then shakes his head. "To risky." he told himself but he still found himself packing what he couldn't spare and living his comfortable home on top of a decent sized gun shop. He began sneaking down a pitch black ally way trying to avoid all the mind-eaters. He picked up his pace moving closer to the shinning light in the pitch darkness of the night.

[[Okay I'll try to be on tomorrow]]]

ZZeroForever

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 pm

{I can't be on for long, anyway.}

Erin snapped out of her thoughts quite suddenly, and took a good look around. She could have sworn that she heard a twig snap somewhere... She pulled out her mini revolver, ready to shoot.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  ZZeroForever Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Issac froze as he stepped on a twig with a loud snap. "Please..." he whispers as he turns the corner being blinded by the light directly in front of him. "What the..?!" he shouts stumbling and falling as he rubbed his eyes trying to get used to the light.

ZZeroForever

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Erin took a step back. Besides her brother, she hasn't had any positive experiences with other humans. "Who are you?" She asked cautiously.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum