Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mafia Tale

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Mafia Tale - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mafia Tale

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 am

Umi looked at him. "I get it now. Talking to Mimi must have made you think like this isn't it. What is everyone so obsessed with getting me out of my house. First my doctor and now you. Do you all hate me so much that you want to do this to me?" he asked getting fustrated. He didn't understand what the reasoning was since most of his memories were either forgotten or mixed up in his head.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm

"have you ever thought people were trying to get you out of that place because they care about you" he snapped viscously, sick of the others complaining. Akira was ready to blurt out the others past to him but decided against it seeing he didn't want to have anymore psychos running around his place.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 pm

"I was going to have breakfast with my parents. You know they'll worry and call missing persons. It won't be long before they find me." Umi says pouting. He didn't understand Akira's reasoning for anything. "If you were a good friend you'd take me back. You claim to be my friend. So why would a friend make another friend miserable?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 am

All Akira could do was growl at the others words "I'm doing it for your own fucking good so stop your bitching, I don't give a flying fuck of you like this or not. And for your information I'm not trying to make you upset" he snapped harshly. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 am

Umi sits silently as he wasn't going to talk to Akira anymore. He figured he'd wait for help to arrive. Little did he know that help would never come or that he was already being helped.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Akira sat down on his bed and leaded back to lay down with a sigh 'ugh this is really starting to piss me off and it hasn't even been 2 hours... " he thought to himself before closing his eyes for a moment. A minute later  there was a knock at the door "boss dinners ready, should we bring it in, or will you be joining us?" a voice from the other side asked "bring it in" was all Akira replied sitting up. The person from the outside brought in their food and placed it on the table that was in the room before bowing and leaving the room. "Umi let's eat" Akira told the other standing up and walking over to the food.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Umi sat on the floor far away from Akira with his back turned to him. He didn't want to think or involve himself with Akira until he could be returned home. As he sat there he had fallen asleep sitting up. So from behind it would look as though he was awake and just ignoring the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm

(thank you for being kind enough to wait so patiently for my reply)

Akira started to talk to the other as he started to eat his food, but frowned and started to get pissed off as the other did not Respond and ignored him completely. Akira's frown dissapeares and he glares at the other thinking of what he could do to get the other to pay attention to him. After a moment of thinking Akira's temper took over and he stood up and walked over to Umi before picking up te smaller male and tossing him roughly on the bed. "don't you fucking disrespect me!" he shouted to the later as he thought of ways he could punish him, no one got away with ignoring him with out getting hurt.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 pm

[its no problem. i know real life isn't easy]

Umi continued to sleep as the other had assumed he was being ignored. His eyes flipped open and he was tossed on the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you?! I said leave me alone. Can't a person sleep after being kidnapped by a psycho mafia guy!!?" he said looking at Akira. "I don't respect kidnappers!!" he says upset
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:29 am

Akira growled and slapped the others face forcefully "you will not treat me without respect" he said viciously "when I say it's time to eat, you eat I don't care how full you are or not, and when I talk to you, you will respond in a good manner. And you will NOT fall asleep when I do not give you permission" he said laying out his thoughts to  Umi 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 am

Umi held his cheek while backing up inch by inch. He was shaken by the fact that Akira hit him. He stopped once his back was against the bed frame. "Okay......... I understand...." he mumbles scared and nervously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 am

"good" was all that Akira growled before moving back to eat his food. "Umi come eat with me" he demanded with a slightly softer tone noticing how nervous and scared the latter was.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 am

Umi slowly inched towards the plate of food. He made sure to keep a safe distance between himself and Akira. His body was trembling as he looked at the food, too nervous to eat anything.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum