Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie apocalpse

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 am

As the demon fell, Terra notice that the pain shared was just one way. The demon feel her pain but not his pain. Terra jump off the demon and shot randomly with her gun. The demon got up with pain and went to swip at him. Down stairs the zombies already got to the president.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 am

A bullet grazed Victor's arm, another dented his blade and the last hit his bullet proof vest and he knew he had brought the restricting thing for some reason. The Demon took a swipe at him and thankfully it was in enough pain to slow him down. Victor was able to hold out his blade in time and though he was pushed backwards, he remained on his feet and the blade having almost entirely removed the hand. Downstairs he could hear the screams of the president and many others. He almost thought it was over when he could no longer hear the cries. If it wasn't for his freshman social studies teacher, he would never have remembered the chain of people who would become the leader if the current president were to die. He had to smile for remembering that, hundreds of people were all lined up to be the president and not everyone was allowed to be together at once. Of course, life wasn't always like a game of chess and the leader could still live as the entire country was taken over.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 3 Empty Re: zombie apocalpyse

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am

"Ah music to my ears," Terra said when she heard the screams of the president and those who were with him. She stop shooting and look to the demon. "Hold him back as long as you can, come back to me when you're done," she said. She quickly made a centiple out of human parts.She turn back to him. "See you later!" The cetiple took off running as soon as she sat on it's back. Using the last once of strenght, the demon made many skeletons to block the path. Once outside, Terra made way for the docks. She notice a family was getting one of the few working boats to start. She shot all of them with her gun. She got off the centiple and climb onto the boat. On the father of the family, she brought back his spirit but remove his free will just like the pilot. She commanded him drive the boat. Off the ship went, heading to Europe.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Victor hissed with irritation as once again she has ran away and left him behind to do the last bit of cleaning up. He held the bomb in his hands, a small clip with a ten second timer to go off. He didn't want to use it, but then, he really didn't want to waist his time fighting them off one by one because that always worked out great. He pulled the clip and dropped the bomb to the floor, a small click being made as every second passed. With his blade he merely just pushed the skeletons aside as he ran for the exit, being the large hole in the wall created by the tanks. His heart raced and he feared not being able to get out in time. If he were to die, who would take out Terra? Sure, there were others who would be glad to kill her, especially now that she has killed the president and killed so many loved ones. As he felt the cool night air touch his face the explosion pushed him forward and he fell to the ground, for a moment, he lay their, gathering his senses, his ears were ringing as body parts and bones fell to his sides. He stood, and hoped that Europe has caught wind of whats going on and would be prepared for all hell let loose.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm

(Just played some necromancer and got new ideas for zombies >Very Happy)
Terra looks ahead straight across the ocean. She shoot down some seagulls and created zombie seagulls to spread the disease to Europe. As she created the seagulls she heard a small whimper. Following the sound she walk bellow deck to find a small little girl slowly being eaten up by the disease. Terra turn to let the girl turn when she she felt a tug on her dress. "Please help me," the girl said, "I'll do anything to get better." Terra stop to just humor the girl she said, "How did you get infected?" "I was holding back the zombies. I can communicate with the dead. I tried making the zombies to go away but their influence is to strong for me and the bit me," she said. "Ah, another necromancer. What a waste, we could have got her on team world domination," the demon said. "Ah I see you're back," Terra said. "Yeah, that stupid guy had a bomb," the demon hiss. "Is that a angel?" the girl said. "You know, there is a way to save her and at the same time have her on you side," the demon said, "Just make her partially turn and take away her soul and free will." Terra likes the idea and said to the girl, "You said you are willing to do anything right?" The little girl nodded in pain. "Offer your soul and free will to me and all the pain can disappear," she said. The girl agreed and Terra reach down and took a white orb from the girl. She handed it to the demon. The demon swallow it. The girl got up as if she was never in pain. "Now let me teach how to raise the dead," Terra said. "Yes master," the girl said and they walk up to deck.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am

(That's awesome XD and so glad you brought that little girl into play Very Happy Victor's going to have some moral issues to fight which is always so much funner XD )

Victor took this moment to look himself over, all he had on him now was his blade and a couple of smoke bombs, all in which proved useless. He almost considered going home, and grabbing some supplies but that was too long of a trip and at the speed Terra was moving at, Europe would be brought down immediately. He knew that if he were to travel south east he would come across the Naval base near by, they were sure to have a good ship that can get him across the ocean and some weaponry. They may even have a fast boat that may allow him to catch up to Terra while at sea. Although he is horrible at water fights, it would be best to take her down in the ocean so it would be harder to escape and less damage would be caused. Double bonus. In the streets there was a few zombies hanging about but he ignored them, people can take care of the normal zombies by themselves, he just wanted to take out Terra, the main problem, and stop the reproduction process. He hot wired a motorcycle, it was a nice one, and he felt bad for taking it, but under the circumstances he was sure no one would mind. It was not that he stopped fighting the pain hit him hard, it seemed at though the demon alone had torn every muscle in his body. He drove for a while, not exactly sure where the navy base would be but knew it was close. Eventually he found it, the gate wide open and the place looking like a ghost town, all except for the lone zombie munching on an officers head. Thankfully it was distracted so Victor had enough time to get off the bike and cleanly decapitate it without a fight, something he was getting real tired of.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 3 Empty Re: zombie apocalpse

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 am

(WOO! Morals! Very Happy)
Terra sat on the middle of the deck. "Okay! Let's start out with something basic! Since we are already far way from land we'll have to work on fishes," she said, "Girl go fetch a fish." The little girl nodded and hung herself to the side looking for a fish. Terra could tell that the girl is clear part zombie. Pale skin, shurnken blue eyes, and blonde hair falling out, she looks pretty close to death. "Girl? Are you just going to call her that the whole time? At lease give her a name before I go crazy!" The demon hiss. "Fine, stop bugging me about it," Terra said back and yelled, "Hey slave! You name is now Zom! Be happy!" Terra could hear the girl say, "Yay! Thank you master!" "Zom? How original. No idea where you got that idea," the demon said. "Shut up-" Terra was cut of when the girl said, "Is this fish okay?" Terra looks to the girl to see her holding a shark over the head. "Shit! How the hell did you get that? Oh wait you are part zombie now so the restrant on the human strength is not there... Hmmm.... Interesting...." She said and shoot the shark dead. "Good, this will work first consentrait on the body," she directed. Zom drops the shark and did as she was told. "Good now push part of your life into the body," she said. The girl concentrait but almost fell to her side but the shark came to life. "Good Good, it will take time for your powers to grow so that simple things such as this is no problem to you," Terra said and push the now zombie shark into the sea, "Problem is since you are using your enegry your lifespan gets cut in half but nothing for you to worry about since you are partly dead." Terra petted the girl's head. "Now practice some more on smaller fish to build up your strength. In England I'll test you with human. But for now do as your told and don't wake me up till you see land or the is trouble." Terra laid on her back and the girl went back "Fishing". "Hey demon, watch and guide the girl if she needs help," she said and close her eye. "Of course," were the last words she heard before falling asleep.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum