Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down the rabbit hole W/ zeropestie

2 posters

Go down

Down the rabbit hole W/ zeropestie Empty Down the rabbit hole W/ zeropestie

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm open to being a Seme or Uke
Seme will have to play 2 charaters ^^;; (or we can change the plot around a bit)

( a male Alice ;D ) gets bored of waiting for his sister to return to him to play games, so he begins to wander around the garden and sees a man with rabbit ears. He blinks a few times, wondering if he saw right. He ran off to follow him, and ended up at a large rabbit hole. He looked down it, wondering if the man with rabbit ears jumped down there. Right in the middle of his thoughts, he felt a push and suddenly he was falling down the rabbit hole. He begins to flip out. When he finally lands, he is really surprised it didn't hurt, at all! But he's also surprised to find himself in a dress and his hair longer than usual.  He's not sitting on a floor inside a house, oh no, he's sitting on a couch in a huuuuge mansion! And there happened to be a party going on as well. Confused, he wanders around,  tryin to see if he could find a way to get male clothing. As he walks, he comes a room where a man with a nice lavish hat ( mad hatter!) is tryin to court someone. The uke runs from the room, yelling apologies as he zooms down the hall. And suddenly he runs into the man with the rabbit ears, the boy apologizes again and ask what's going on. The mans reply was " you're in wonderland "  and a chin tickle, which of course made the uke blush and run away. The mad hatter, and the white rabbit  can stop thinking about the innocent " girl"  and search for " her" . The uke at the moment is hiding away in the mansions garden, wanting to go home. At the same time, the rabbit and hatter find the uke and go to him. What will happen between the three?  Will the semes battle for the " girls " love or will they share?.... What will the uke say in the matter with these two perverted semes? 

Last edited by Twisted Inspirit on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Down the rabbit hole W/ zeropestie Empty Re: Down the rabbit hole W/ zeropestie

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

(May I join?)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 pm

(sure! do you play Seme or Uke? :3)
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 pm

(I could play both...Whatever is comfortable with you)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

(okay! I'll be alice then ^^. Can you send your skellys If you don't mind being both of the semes :3)
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

(Hope you got it)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

(Yup I did! Should I start? )
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm

(Yes please!)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm

(Should I call him Alice or should I make up another name for now?)
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:26 pm

(Its up to you anything is fine)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

((I'll call him Arthur for now and then Alice once he's in the girl stuff ... Sorry its so long hahaha)) 

Arthur sat by the river bank that was in the yard of the Kirkland resendance as he waited for his sister to join him so they could play a game that she promise him they would. But as time passed Arthur became bored and was fed up with waiting for his older sister, he decided on a whim to go walk around. Arthur smiled as he remembered his father telling him about some new plants that just got planted in the Garden. He hurried off to go see what it could be. He walked past the pansies and petunias, the lilies and tulips and other flowers before he came up to a new section of the garden that he had never seen before, it was stunning red and white roses were vastly spread out and in full bloom, there beautiful petals distracting him  but not enough to distract him from seeing a tall man with white hair ... And rabbit ears?. Arthur blinked and rubbed his eyes 'how peculiar, I must be seeing things' he thought to himself, but as he opened his eyes once more the man still stood there "e-excuse me!" Arthur shouted out as he started to run toward the other, the rabbit man seemed to notice him and started to run away. "hey wait!!" he called in vain trying to get the other to stop. After a bit of running he started to run out of breath, thank god he came up to a large rabbit hole "... Wait a rabbit hole this big? This isn't possible I must be dreaming' Arthur thought walking closer to the hole, he kneeled down by it wondering what was inside. As he looked into he saw nothing but all of a sudden he felt himself falling, he started to scream as he fell he tried closing his eyes hoping he wouldn't die when he landed. All to soon the fall need and he was sure that he wouldn't live, all that changed though when he landed on a couch 'what?' he asked himself out loud before he noticed his clothing had been changed and his hair was longer 'wait what? Why am I dress as a bloody girl?!' he asked himself shocked before he looked around. There were people in odd costumes or so it seemed, he was puzzled as he looked around trying to figure out how he got there in the first place but his thought were interrupted as he caught a glimpse of the rabbit man walking out one of the huge ball room doors "wait!" he called out to the man trying to catch up with him.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:49 am

(It's fine! Love long posts lol)

Tora who had been out of the rabbit hole for some time now had been staring at his watch. He knew he was late for something but couldn't tell to be exactly what. As the time went on, his ears twitch as he looks at the flowers. He was definitely was fascinated by its color and its atmosphere. It seemed to have brought joy and happiness to him. He had never ever seen anything like this before. A beautiful garden that laid right in front of him. The sun gleaming down on the garden making the bees and butterflies buzzing as they went to go get their nectar. Looking at the garden his ears twitch once more as he heard someone calling him. Being afraid to whom it might be, he quickly dash to the rabbit hole. Once entering the rabbit, he was soon brought himself into his world. The world that only his beings knew of except the world that is called Earth to where he had just gotten back from. Greeting everyone on the way, he glance down at his watch once more knowing that he had to be there at the exact time and place or else there might be consequences waiting for him. Grabbing something to drink on the way, Tora had finished greeting everyone with a sincere smiled as he made his way across the ballroom. By the time he gotten there, his ears twitched once more hearing the same familiar voice calling him. 'Don't tell me he had followed me here?' he thought without looking over his shoulder. All he could do was get away from that whatever thing that was following him. About a few moments later, he had finally reached the door. Eying the door he opened it and walked in taking him to another field. The place in front of him was a lot bigger than he always imagine. Hurriedly to where he was supposed to go, he could hear the faint run coming from behind him. "Oh dear, I am going to be late than I thought I would be?" He said to himself as he walks away hoping to get to his destination as fast as he could.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 am

(( hahaha iv never really written long rps but I'll try to do my best! ))

Arthur groaned in frustration as the other ignored him and ran away 'how rude' he thought as he tried to catch up with the rabbit. "Wait! Please I'm begging you!" Arthur called out as the other left the room and disappeared pasts more doors. Arthur tried his best to catch up he ran past the doors he had seen the other go through a moment ago and stumbled slightly as he came face to face with a vast field. Dumbfounded he looked back only to see that the doors had closed "odd.." he mumbled softly before starting to run after the other, Arthur looked around 'what Is this place... Every thing is so peculiar' he thought as he lost site of the rabbit 'oh no... Iv let him get away' he frowned as he slowed down, running no longer needed, or do it seemed. Arthur had found a path and was walking down it when he came up to a sign labeled with many different signs "w-which way should I go?" he asked out lough hopping for some reason some one would answer him, shocked when he heard a chuckled behind him. Arthur spun around to see a floating cat smiling like a mad man "w-who are you?!" he asked bewildered "I am the Cheshire cat" he said smiling wider if possible. "I see... It's good to meet you I guess" Arthur said politely "by any chance do you know which way I should go? There are plenty of signs and I'm not sure where I should go.." he told the other dreadfully. The Cheshire cat floated around the sign disappearing and reappearing causing arthur to gasp and stare at him in shock "h-how did you do that!?" "week anything is possible in wonderland" the cat chuckled as he toughed the pole holding all of the different name plaques, all of a sadden the pole started spinning and the names where shooting off and flying every where. Stutter squeaked and ducked for cover, after he was sure things have stopped flying he looked up and was about to as the cat how that had happened when he noticed he was gone and all there was left on the pole were two names "Mad Hatter" and "the Duchess" Arthur decided on picking the mad hatter, things were already weird enough he could take a chance at picking something peculiar sounding. He started to walk down the path the sign pointed to and soon he came up to a table filled with tea and snakes 'this seems normal enough' he thought before he noticed the people sitting at the table.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:36 am

Tora who had ran finally lost the person who was following after him. It wasn't long until he had gotten to the Mad Hatter's place to where he had been summon. For some reason, Tora just had a feeling that he would soon meet that person once more although was quite unsure. Now the only thing that he needed to worried himself over was to get over to the duchess who had been waiting for his arrival.

Hiruma on the other hand who was sitting on the table talking to the others when he sip his tea slowly. It wasn't long until he told a hilarious joke to the others until he noticed someone in sight of him. Eying the new found person who had just gotten there he leaped onto his table and walked towards him. His eyes appealing to the looks of the other. For some odd reason, he was fascinated to see someone new other than himself and his friends. To be exact, he was surprised to actually see a person other than himself. Sipping tea on the way to see the person, he bowed his head and slowly jumps down eying him. Analyzing the person in front of him he ask, "Would you join us for some tea?" Hiruma had ask the young boy noticing that the boy seemed a bit curious and to what place he had come. Smiling he bow his head and waited hoping that the boy would at least come and drink with them for the time being. "Please sit, sit anywhere!" Hiruma quickly grabbed a chair and slumped it right under the boy making him sit at the table as he pour the boy a cup of tea. "State your name and how did you get here?" He had ask waiting for the boy to answer.

(Hope this is good lol its been awhile since I've read Alice in WOnderland)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 am

Arthur's eyes widened in shock as the man at the far end of the table started to walk over all the plate and cups on the table, not caring if he knocked anything down. Arthur backed away slightly before nodding his head "tea sound quite nice-" he squeaked as he was forced into a chair and cut off so he couldn't finish his sentence, not that it was of any importance. Arthur took a sip of the tea he was handed before looking at the other "my names Alice" he told the latter not noticing what he had said till a couple of seconds after he had done so 'what? Where did that name come from?!" he asked him self bewildered bit before he could correct himself the others at the table started to talk "that dress you be wearing is quite elegant" a small Mouse said waving it's sword in air while smiling "a-ah.. I, yes it is isn't it"  he stuttered out before deciding  to play along with his mistake, now that it was obviously to late to change anything.

(( hahaha it's fine iv only seen the move with Johny Depp 3 times so I hope I'm doing okay as well hehe ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:18 am

Sipping his tea away, Hiruma heard him as he nodded his head. "Hey who ask you to ask him?" He told the mouse as he was eying him in the eyes. "Anyways, Alice, welcome to Wonderland..." He smiled while drinking his cup of tea. Before long, he started to dance and sing along with everyone else that was on the table. Twirling around making him feel happy he came to a stop as he stood upon Alice. "Care to join me for a dance?" He ask grinning at him before dancing away again. Then a minute or two later, Hiruma caught sight of Tora who was now looking at his watch once more before turning his attention to him. Eying him for a bit he smirk as he leaped off the table while tossing his hat to and fro. "What brings you here?" he ask him wondering to why someone such as Alice himself had gotten here into their world.

(You're fine! As for me I think my mind is a bit fuzzy but I'm just gonna swing it...LOL)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 am

"... Thank you" Arthur said not knowing quite else to say to the welcome to wonderland comment. He chuckled as he sipped his tea when every one started to dance, Arthur looked Hiruma in the eyes as he asked him to dance, arthur nodded his head slowly 'it couldn't kill me to dance since every one seems to be have so much fun' he thought as he took one last sip of his tea and stood up to join every one else as they danced. As Arthur dance he caught site of the person he was following before, he was going to walk over to him and talk but suddenly the hatter asked him another question. "I have no clue why Im here I was just walking through my garden and suddenly I saw him!" arthur told every one as he pointed to the rabbit before adding "I tried to get him to stop as I followed but he wouldn't and then I ended up falling down a rabbit hole and landing in a middle of a party and now I'm here" he explained quickly to the hatter and sent an icy glare to the rabbit.

(( haha it's fine ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 pm

"I have no clue why Im here I was just walking through my garden and suddenly I saw him!"

Hiruma saw where Alice was pointing to when he lift a brow to see that it was Tora. Slightly laughing a bit he nodded his head and turned to face ALice. "You mean the white rabbit, Tora?" He smiled noticing the look on Alice's face although he didnt quite know to why Tora was up there in the real world for. "Anyways, are you following after him? It seems as though he has somewhere important to go to..." Hiruma stated knowing that something bound to happen soon. Tora on the other hand was still looking at his watch when he noticed that, that person had caught up to him, "Oh dear!" He shriek when he saw him. "What should I do?" he thought again noticing that the person had pointed to him giving him a glare. Eying him, Tora shook the feelings away as he made another run for it hoping that the other wouldn't follow him. Hiruma scowled as he saw how Tora had ran away from Alice. "Do you want me to help you catch him?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am

"of course I mean him! Why else would I have told you i was following him" Alice said in a matter of fact tone getting tired from all the chasing he was having to do. "do you have any idea what it is that he has to do?" he asked curiously looking back over to the rabbit. Alice pouted softly as Tora shirked as he saw him 
"why do you think he's running away from me?" he asked Hiruma softly before smiling at the offer he was given "I would like it very much if you could help me catch him" he smiled brightly "do you have any thoughts on how we can do it?"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 am

Hiruma saw the look on Alice's face when he nodded his head. "Sure thing. I could help you but only in one condition, try not to scare him..." He chuckle. "And this important thing that he has to do is something about the Queen," He told him when he lean close to the boy before pulling away from him. "Now then, let us go after him. I am sure you've met the Chesire Cat right? He is a big help to us if we can find him then we can find Tora," Hiruma was now walking when he took Alice by the hand leading them to where Tora had run off to. "It won't be long until we catch up to him. He's always in a big hurry now adays which most of us do not know why. However, I am sure something had came up really important and that might be you.." He laughed a bit before moving on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down