Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite - Page 19 Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  Blip Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 am

"How long did they restart going out? Like a day?" Lissa mumbled. I shrugged. "Didnt you expect a cat fight between the two?" She asked. I shrugged once more.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 am

Once I enter I walk over to a sink and wash my face a little. I notice the makeup coming off and didnt care about it. Once that was done I pull away and dry my face and smear the make up away. "Better start heading back?" I thought but dwcided not to.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

"I'll be right back." I headed towards the bathrooms, and tentatively knocked on the door. "...You better not be planning to hide out in there. that bathroom is for both gender's," I said, making it sound like I didnt care about what happened a few moments ago.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

When I stare into the mirror I heard a knock coming from the door. I turn to look at it when I answer, "You need to use it?!" I ask and made my way over to unlock the door and open up to see her. "Go right ahead...I said to her and walk past her. I'm heading home you guys could manage right?" I ask without looking at her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm

"....How is this bothering you if you were just going out with her for appearances?" I mumbled, heading instead back to the stage.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:06 pm

I stop at the bar counter and sigh, 'Appearances?' I thought when I turn to look over to the stage. 'I wasn't going for her appearances...I went out with her was due to what happen last week..'
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 am

I simply avoided eye contact with him. "You sure are giving a cold shoulder, aren't you?" Lissa whispered to me. I rolled my eyes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 am

Sighing a bit, I turn over to look at the bartender then sat down on a stool. "Do you mind giving me one? I know its illegal for me to drink but pass me one. It's not like anyone noticed that I'm a high school student anyways..." I told the bartender. The bartender chuckle and slide me a Martini as I drank it. "Give me a beer too please..." I ask when the bartender glance at me once more giving me an odd look. Once he did, he slowly drank it as I watch the performance before me.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

After a few songs, I noticed that he had stayed for a drink. Then I noticed what he was drinking. As soon as it was Lissa's turn to sing-she picked a solo- I walked to the bar. "Are you out of your mind!?" I scolded- albeit softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am

As I sat down drinking what I had wanted, I saw that some of the songs have ended. Just then, I saw Miki making her way over to where I was when she scolded me. I shrug when I answer, "No. In fact, I am not out of my mind. I just feel the need to drink it. Makes me calm down whenever something like this happens. Why, are you scare that I might turn out to be like my father?" I ask when I got up to look at her in the eyes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 am

"Youre just not supposed to be drinking." I said, arms crossed. "And I dont know if you'd end up like your dad or not. Im not someone to judge you on that. But I can say youre way too early in the game to be drinking down your problems."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 am

"You're right. I shouldn't even be drinking down my problem. Then would you care to listen for a bit?" I smile and waited for her to answer me.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 am

"If it'll get you to stop drinking, okay." I sat on the barstool. Lissa started singing a slow song.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:22 pm

I turn to face her once more when I told her, "First off, about Luna, I never wanted to get back with her. The only reason to why I got back with her was because of you. Not to mention, I've met up with your brothers last week as well at the park when they told me that you haven't been talking about that incident. So they explain it to me saying that all of your ex's had never kissed you on the lips before. I regret it and so I thought that it was best if I go out with Luna to avoid that problem again." I took a moment to catch my breath when I continued on, "And at the amusement park, I didn't really mean for it to go that far so I should apologize about that as well." I said and glance over to the stage now hearing the slow song still coming from Liisa. "Now, after what happen earlier with Luna, I couldn't take it anymore and so I left and thought that it was best to leave instead of causing another trouble, but..." I paused when I look back to Miki once more staring deeply into her eyes. "But no matter how hard I tried, I can't get you off my mind!" I told her when I turn away from her and got up from where I sat. "It's best if we don't see each other anymore. I'll go talk to the principal about it and have you switch with someone else," I told her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"..." I looked away. "Its for the best. The best for everyone." I looked at him. "I have a boyfriend, and I love him very much. Im not going to leave him for you. Im sorry." I stood up and started heading back to the stage.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 am

"Yeah..." I said and got up as well and turn the other way. As I did so, I walked out of the bar and inhale before exhaling. I look up to the sky and smile, 'I feel a lot better now. No guilt. Now then, tomorrow I will have to go talk to that principal of ours...' I silently laugh and nodded my head as I walk away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 am

Next day
I scuffled my way to school, feeling incredibly fatigued. 'Now im the one fussing over this...' But it was more like I somehow pitied him...I wasnt sure. But maybe if he talked with the principal I wouldn't have to bear with him anymore.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 am

I woke up early the next day and headed for school. By the time I got there, I caught sight of the principal and had a word with him. He gave me a surprising look then agreed with it as long as I attended school. Agreeing to this I no longer have Miki as my partner. Instead I was assign to self study at school and thus going to class was unnecessary. It wasnt long until I caught sight of Miki and walk up to her.

"Hey starting today I will no longer be your partner. Instead you are assign to someone else..." I told her handing her the piece of paper to take a look at it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

"...And its some other guy." I sighed."Well then, see ya." I continued my way to school.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:44 pm

I look at her odly then saw her walking away. Tilting my head a bit I made my way up to the rooftop and relax as I waited for the long day to pass.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Approx. 6 months later, spring break

"I think you've broken the record of the fastest someone has gone through puberty." Alex muttered, as he, Anthony and I headed to the grocery store. Anthony had grown almost 12 inches over the past months, and his voice had changed. He looked like our older brother now. "Youre barely 12 and you look like you're already out of high school." I said.

"We're going to be 13 in a few days." Anthony said. He then tripped.
"Youre like, a clutz magnet ever since you grew." Alex snickered.

"Oh shut up."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:48 am

It had been a good six months or so when I stop being Miki's partner. 'Time went by quickly?' I thought and walk on abead that Is until I caught sight of the twins.

"Alex! Anthony!" I approached them as I saw that the twins had grew quite a bit since i last met them a few months ago. "How have you guys been?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 am

I stayed behind my brothers; you couldn't see me unless you wondered who stood behind them and checked. "Oh, you know, awesome." Anthony rested his arm on Alex' head, who, unlike Anthony, had only grown two inches. It bothered him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 am

"Awesome?" I repeated and laughed a bit. Thinking about what Anthony had said, I glance over to Alex then back to Anthony. "Where are you two headed by the way?" I ask not knowing that Miki was behind them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:59 am

"Oh, we're going to the store. Buy food. Stuff you need." Anthony shrugged. "Wanna come?"

I said nothing, not really wanting to bring attention to myself.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum