Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! Empty My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Kaylee is just like any girl at the school, give or take a few of her talents with Video games and being a musical prodigy, and her good looks... she is a good student, constantly in the classroom helping others, and is the student council leader as well as being a cheerleader, she does her best to hang out with everyone, including the geeks who cosplay... but one day, on a walk home, she wakes up chained to someones wall in her Cosplay uniform, causing various things to run through her mind at once as the door opened...

Kaylee Song
her in her cosplay:
My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! Xions_mist05copy_zps66e7d23f
(btw this art peice is copyrighted by me, so no stealing -_-)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

my character:

Gintoki Sakata
My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! Semi-nerdAGAIN-1
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:59 pm

(sorry, had to take little bro out to dinner, i promised him ^-^Wink
"Gintoki!? why the hell am i here?!" i said, doing my best to sqirm away from him, my gaze locked on his as he stood in the doorway, knowing without a doubt that he had been the one to kidnap me, due to the various times that others had told me about him watching me, and i struggled at the shackles that were easily pinning my arms behind, and above my head, only then noticing the colar fixated around my neck, n oticing my legs were also held in place by shackles around my ankles, and i shook my head, tears coming to my eyes as i shook my head violently, doing my best to think of this as a nightmare, and i chuckled weakly, fear very present in my voice as i did my best to smile, my legs shaking even as i tore at my restraints, talking to myself as i did so, "this cant be real, its only a dream, its only a nightmare!" i said, and slowly my words beginned to fail, the pain i felt in my wrists a testament to the fact that i was fully awake
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Gintoki watched from the door as Kaylee struggled to get free. His thoughts all clears as he wasn't about to faulted on his little plan. "If you don't stop moving around I will have to calm you down. I really don't feel like using such methods but if I must then I shall." he says still standing in the doorway. He was well aware that Ashe was scared out of her mind at that excited him. He didn't care if she started screaming since the place was soundproof. 'After three long months my well waited plan has blossomed. Oh how I've waited for this day to come...' he thinks still watching her struggle.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

"p-please! just let me go!" i begged, stopping what i was doing the instant he said something bad would happen to me if i didnt stop, and i still shook, my mind racing with the possiblity of what he was going to do to me, and i became even more fearful at the fact that he didnt care how much noise i made, and glancing behind him, i noticed the entire room had been soundproofed, and closed my eyes, shacking my head even more, tears in my eyes as i began to cry quietly to myself, no longer fighting the restraints after seeing that it was all solid steel, and didnt even bother standing up, my head hanging in front of me and at the ground, my wrists still pinned to the wall as i cried silently, my tears hitting the ground below me, knowing fully well that if he had thought this through well enough to have solid steel reinforcements and shackles, not to mention the soundproofing, i knew that there was no way i would ever be found, and sighed, all hope gone, and i kept crying, begginging to attempt to try and belive it was a dream again, but i gave up, my heart not in it, and my sobs got worse, knowing fully well what he wanted with me judging by the objects around the room and the look he was giving me, and slowly became more quiet, my tears still flowing freely
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 pm

"Oh my this is a bit of a surprise. My dear Kaylee; has all your fight left you already? I would have expected more from the girl who can do it all. I mean to see you broken down and crying is somehow much more suitable for you. I do plan to treat you nicely but that depends on how you react and respond to me. My demands are simple and easy to follow. Are you prepared for what's going to happen next, Kaylee?" Gintoki asked as he did his best not to break out in laughter. This was better than daytime television for him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

"you bastard...." i spat, my eyes angry and full of tears as i looked at him, my eyes full of hate as i glared at him, and i spoke again "you only have me pinned, you cant force me to obey you like a slave willingly, i refuse to be a slave that drools and barks at your beck and call, you disgusting pig! why you cant attempt to talk to me like normal boys is beyond me, you ignorant stupid fuck! you may have me pinned, you may have me chained, you may even rape me continueously, i will NEVER be YOURS..." i hissed, knowing fully well he would be pissed to some degree "you can beat me, you can rape me, you can kill me, you can do whatever you please, but i will NEVER willingly sleep with you, keep that in mind you sad excuse of a man... i said, my eyes still furious as i stared at him, knowing fully well he would end up making me regret my words
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am

Gintoki lowers his head and shakes it from side to side. "No, no, no! This will never do. That attitude of yours and those piercing eyes are just too much. I was to see a much obedient little Kaylee." he says walking up to her. "Your calculations are somewhat correct but not completely true. I have no intentions of laying a since finger on you until you a well trained. I mean after all if a dog what's a treat then its got to follow rules by its master to get it." he chuckles as he looked her in the eyes. "My plan won't fail because you are weak. You are all talk but I know I can break you and never lift a finger to do so." he smirked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm

"fucking pervert...." i said, disgusted, but in my mind i shivered, unsure if i could hold out for so long, a word of truth to his statement ringing in my ears, and i attempted to find a happy note in the fact that he wouldnt touch me till i was trained, giving me some chance to plan an escape and i looked away from him, backing as far as i could way from him, which wasnt far do to my armor and that it forced me into an uncomfortable position that i held anyway, and sighed, going silent, hopeing that if i didnt respond much, he would grow tired and leave, so i could begin plotting my escape, until my gaze lead me to look out the window, were i froze, ssing that we were in the middle of a forest, and that it was snowing all around... "~even if i did escape, i would freeze to death.,... better than being this perverts sex toy...~" i thought to myself, wanting to tear my hair out in anger "why me? why not the other girls?! there are plenty that are prettier than i am, and would probobly be easier to break! i mean, seriously, you had to pick the girl that actually did her best to AVOID your creepy ass in the halls to prevent you from being able to stare at me---" i began and froze as i noticed a bunch of outfits and clothing behind him near the door, one of which being my cheer uniform, the others a french maid uniform, and i shook my head again "you must be crazy thinking id were those outfits for YOUR twisted pleasure... please, do tell how you will break me without touching me in any form shape or manner" i said irratably, only noticing that the position i had been keeping made my chest stick out, to which i almost immediately ducked forward in order to hide it, his face inches from my face as i groaned in pain, the shackles beginning to hurt my legs again, really wanting to sit down, but i resisted the urge to ask him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm

"Kaylee my dear. Please stop asking me such trivial questions. I have no interest in answering any of them. You are here because you are here. No one else will take you place nor do I have the desire to have taken anyone else. So you know this was a collaboration and not a one man show. I could never have brought you here all on my own." he says fixing his glasses. Gintoki stands and walked over to the door. "I shall be back in an hour for the start of your training. Until then try to be a good girl okay." he says leaving the room and locking it behind him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm

"great, ill be enslaved by TWO perverted sickos..." i sighed, dropping my head to the ground in thought, but after 30 minutes i gave up, not seeing any way out of the situation and sighed, wondering if my parents or my boyfreind were worried for me, and how hard they were searching, and prayed, that somehow they would find me, even though i highly doubted it, as i saw the note on the table saying that he had dropped out of school to go to college out of state, and knew that i wasnt near home, my suspissions only afirmed as i thought of what he said "he said that he couldnt have brought me here himself, meaning that im someplace out of state, or even out of country.... if this is true, then i have no chance... but in the off chance thats not the case, i will have to try to find out, and if i do, ill have to attack him and escape, weather i freeze to death or not..." i sighed, glanceing at the clock as the time said it was now an hour later, and i began crying again, knowing subconsiously that i would never see anyone i cared about again, slowly giving up hope as i stood in that painful stance, my eyes slowly getting glazed over as i drifted to sleep slowly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

After the given hour Gintoki walked back into the room. His eyes glanced over at the girl chained in the room. "My sweet Kaylee. Sleeping isn't an option right now. I have someone who came here to see you." he says trying not to laugh. He walked closer to her only to douse her with some water. "Wake up!! I don't enjoy repeating myself." he says finding this a bit annoying. He never liked being ignored which is part of the reason he singled out Kaylee in the first place.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm

"asshole... now im all wet, and will end up with a cold, i hope i die as to deny you of this body..." i said, swearing as he woke me up, starting to shiver now due to the water, and grumbled "who the hell did you bring to see me, your other companion? your roomate? showing me off to your freinds as your personaly play thing?" i said angrily, doing my best not to shout at him for fear of what he would do, and grumbled again, looking away from him irratably, wishing he had at least woken me nicely "i heard you the first time you dick, how do you think i passed in math class? i hear everything that goes on around me in my dreams..." i sighed, the water dripping down my braids to the floor and waited for a responce from the man i had come to hate with every part of my being
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Gintoki looked at her. "I have with me my personal accomplice in all of this. He was quite helpful in giving me all the things I needed to bring you here. Surprisingly you never knew how twisted this man was. I mean you two were so close and yet so far apart. I guess love really is full of mysteries." he says stepping aside for Kaylee to see her boyfriend. Gintoki smiled a bit as he looked at her. "This will also come as a shock but this may have been my idea but he really encouraged me to go through with it." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"...." i was happy for a moment, overjoyed when he walked through the door, but then i heard the comment, my head slowly shaking back and forth, tears forming in my eyes as my mouth opened and i whispered "no... it cant be.... no, no, No, NO! WHY!? WHY GIVE ME TO HIM!? I LOVED YOU, I GAVE YOU MY HEART! why...." i cried, shouting at him, tearing at my restraints, slowly becoming quieter and quieter, my muttering and whispers barely audible, my gaze still on him, and i slowly stopped struggling, my tears falling even more now as i spoke "after all we did togeather, after i gave you everything, my love, my affection, my time, after all of this, all those whispered lies in my ears, all those times i stayed overnight at your house, i really was a fool to think that you of all the boys i had dated and had broken my heart, were differant, thinking that you, out of anyone, were the one that i could DEPEND on, the one i hoped would be my knight in shining armor, bursting down the door to find me, im disgusted with myself, for ever loving a bastard like you, after all those lovely moments, all those parties, all those days we spent on my couch, me falling asleep in your arms, you truely are a bastard... you have my honest to god oath, that if in some far off distant time, i get out, i am going to slowly kill you, in the most painful way i know, i hope you die in a hole somewhere, all alone and seperated from the ones you love, i swear to god, you will die in hell, all of you, and to think, i was considering asking you to go further in our relationship, before this fucking pervert grabbed me, you disgusting pig, you have no heart!" i cried, slowly deteriating into sobbing, my entire racking with the feeling of heartbreak, my screams and wails accompanied by the sound of chains ratting due to the force of my sobbing, and i became unresponcive to anything around me, begging to go insane from the knowladge that i would never see anyone i cared about again, my mind absent of any hope of escape or rescue, giving up hope on ever being happy again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Gintoki looked at her as she cried her heart out. The other male looked at Kaylee and then him. "I just noticed something Gintoki. That's the same lines she's fed me twice and both with her breaking up with me. Let me give you a little insight to who you thought I was and who I really was. I am the very first person you ever went out with and the very first person you broke up with. Its okay if you don't remember who I am. After all humiliating me in front of all your friends was just joke to you. So I got older and changed my look a bit. How easily one can forget and can be tricked by sweet words of nothing." he says. Gintoki looked at her. "I won't say much more on this note. As I said before training you will be rather enjoyable. You won't catch a cold so no need to worry. When your asleep I'll take care of things myself. I can assure you Kaylee that giving up and doing as I say will be a lot easier on you." he says tilting his head to look at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm

"you remember things differantly... you pig... i never made jokes about you, or cut you down, i even pulled you to the side and let you down easily... it was your fault, you were the one ifnoring my pleas for you to listen to me, to stop stareing at other girls..." i whispered between my crying and looked at him and sniffled "and really, even if i did embarress you, are you so heartless to see me left as a sex slave to him?! so heartless to make my parents worry or be miserable at my absence?! if i ever DID embarress you, you deserved it, your not a man, your not even human.... if anything, you could have just done the same to me in some manner with mass public embarressment" i hissed, spitting at his face, then looked away from them angrily, shying away from Gintoki the instant he mentioned taking care of things while i was asleep and hissed at him as well "ill kill you, even if i have to wait till your a decripit defencless old man.... even if its easier, i wont give in easily, you fucking bastard..." i said, wishing my hands were undone so i could strangle my ex boyfreind
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"You shouldn't worry so much about the life your leaving behind. As of now your parents believe you caved under the pressures of being perfect and ran off with your boyfriend overseas. So I'm sure there's hardly any search party looking for you. As for the past between you two, leave it in the past. What's done is done and this it your fate." Gintoki says looking at her. He then walked close to her and smiled. "I've simply heard enough out of you. When you wake up try not to scream or bite anyone. That would call for punishment and you wouldn't like it." he says before pulling a syringe from his pocket and injecting Kaylee. It was only to put her to sleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

"asshole..." i hissed, trying to get away from him, but then hissed, my arm stinging from the shot and i shook, begging him not to "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" i shouted, struggling feircely against the drug, but slowly and surely i began to nod off, but i at least attempted a look of begging at my ex "please... dont do this to me... i dont want.... to die alone...." i said, finally falling asleep but was still crying and whimpering in my sleep as i had horrible nightmares... hours later, i woke up compleately groggy, at a compleat and utter loss as to where i was or what i was doing, my eyes refusing to open, and my mind extremely slow, but them my head shot up as i remembered what had happened, and i struggled to get my limbs working right again as i looked around the room in a panic
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 am

After Kaylee fell asleep, Gintoki unchained her, cleaned her up nicely and even put on clean clothes. He then rechained her to a bed this time. The chain was long enough for her to be able to sit up and stand but only close to the bed. The room was empty and silent with only a tray of food and cup of water on a small table beside the bed. Gintoki was planning his phase two and was finding things to be going rather smoothly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 am

"... at least he let me keep my underwear..." i sighed as i looked down and saw that i was wearing my cheer uniform and groaned, sitting up and noticed that i had a steel chain connected to my colar and sighed again, then i noticed the food and i glared at it suspiciously, but figured that he would want me fully awake and aware of my actions if he wanted to do anything to me and hesitantly began eating the food in small bites, and tasteing nothing wrong, began to eat more of it and sighed, sitting cross legged on the bed and looked out the window tiredly, noticing a chair nearby, and after some effort of getting it over to me, pulled it up to the window next to the bed and leaned against the window and stared outside, slowly drawing a general outline of a heart being broken on the window and sighed, wipeing the picture clear before he could come in, and rested my forehead against the nice cold window, stareing outside and i did my best to hold my tears in again, my eyes closeing now as my hands slowly dragged down the window as i shivered due to the cold, but i enjoyed it, finding comfort in the fact that i simply COULD sit down and lean against a window and feel cold, without HIS permission, and eventually i began to release myself, crying silently this time, knowing full well he would come in soon, and figured i should get it done ahead of time, and i flipped off the camera i saw in the courner of the room, its red light blinking on and off at me, teasing me and irratating me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 am

Gintoki was sitting in his control room watching Kaylee. "Time for training act part one." he says to himself before glancing up to look at three guys from school. He smiled before getting up and taking them to the room. He opens the door and looked over at her. "Enjoying your alone time Kaylee? I felt you looked too lonely and decided to bring you some company. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." he says as the guys entered the room and he closed the door. He sat in a chair as the guys surrounded Kaylee on the bed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 pm

"You son of a bitch!" I shouted as he left, my back now against a wall, and I glared at the boys, and hissed, pushing the boys away from me, before they could pin me, knowing fully well they intended to rape me, and I looked at them with wide eyes, knowing I couldn't fight it forever, and sighed "he's to cruel he would want you spoiling his new toy to much, he wants that honor, if he has such a concept.... am I right? He sent you here to break me, use me as a plaything, but not go to far, he wants to be the one to defile my womb... I know his kind... so tell me, am I right?" I asked them first, the second time looking at the camera, knowing fully well he could hear me, my voice flat and emotionless as I clenched my fists, my hair wild and unkept, hiding my eyes now as I finally shoved them back far enough to feel even a little comfortable
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

The guys finally pin Kaylee down. Hearing her words one of them speak up. "If you get that much then stop freaking out. This is only to stimulate you into getting all hot and horny without the use of drugs. Gintoki knows all too well how to mess with people's will power and tear down their stable mind. Just give up and obey him." he says softly as they began feeling Kaylee up.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 pm

"No! PleeeMMGH!!!" i began to shout as the finally pinned me to the bed, fighting them as hard as i could as they fit the gag around my mouth and bound my hands behind my back, and i closed my eyes in shame as they began to touch me as they felt like doing, and my eyes shot open in pain, tears falling now due to the pain of the man painfully fondling me behind me as the other two began plying my legs apart and grinned at me cruely as they shoved a wireless vibrator into my panties, pushing it into just the right place, and turned it to maximum, causing me to cry out as loud as i could behind the gag and begna thrashing around as the boys kissed, fondled, and played with me fore hours, after which they released their loads all over me, laughing as they left me thrashing on the bed, the remote control still in their hands as they left, my mind only focused on the conflicting emotions and sensations racking my body as i had yet another orgasm, the latest of many, my breath short as i uselessly fought at my restraints
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum