Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 20 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 pm

"...." i nodded, and we kept going, and eventually, we reached the city, a cop seeing us and immediately rushed over to see what was with the large group of kids waundering over, and after explaining that we had been taken at a young age for illegal experiments, he nodded, and lead us to a large building and told us that it would be alright to stay here, and that they would post a gaurd outside to make sure nothing happened to us.... "...." i nodded, and seeing the large amount of unfilled cots, i collapsed on the cot furthest from the door, an automatic habit, and heaved a massive sigh, my body barely able to move
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 pm

"Exhausted, are we?" I asked, my voice showing amusement, as I sat on his cot.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"its hard to walk that distance with my leg and make it seem like im fine..." i said with a sigh, watching Sonia stare at the other kids in amazement, not having met kids her own age before, and she looked at me and i nodded "just dont tell them anything about where we are from, say you dont remember, and stay within sight of all of the people who came with us..." i said simply, and she darted off like a bullet and i yawned "hows the pain?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 pm

"Well, I haven't had a sudden surge of pain yet, so I guess im relatively fine. Just have to get used to everything causing pain..." I smiled in spite of myself.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm

"they have a doctor on staff here, im sure he can fix it... lets go get it fixed..." i said, forcing myself up slowly, and grabbed a cruch from a sleeping persons bed and pointed to the office, and smiled tiredly "im just tired, not in pain..." i smiled, lieing slightly about the pain
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 pm

"Im hoping the doctor can fix it, but I also doubt it...it is a specialized formula, after all..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

"ah, but we have our own doctor im sure she can help the other understand what happened and how to fix it... besides, we have to at least try..." i said with a weak smile, waving the scientist over and waited for her to notice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

(The child scientist you mean?)
In my face the doubt was rather obvious, but we had to give it a try...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

(yes, forgot her name)
"...." i sighed, continueing trying to motion her to come to me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 am

(Me too =ω=)
It took her awhile to notice him, as she was pretty distracted herself. "Whats up?" She asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 am

".... if given the help of another current and up to date doctor for help, would you be able to figure out some sort of cure, even if its temporary and has to be taken in doses, to stop Risa's pain?" i asked with a serious look in my eyes and i looked at the ground "cause im sure i wouldnt want to be like that...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 am

She mused for a moment before saying, "Im not sure. Its not because they aren't advanced enough, but they've never had to handle with these kinds of drugs, let alone beta's. Its like introducing them to a whole new species-"

"We cant possibly be that different!" I interjected.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:22 am

".... back in my tests, i heard them talking... they said our genetics were modified... for example, my adrenaline is much more potent, and my bone structure is stronger than most" i said a little quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 am

"Yes, alpha's were enhanced as well, but beta were literally created from scratch- theres so much modified theyre almost a new breed of human. They never bothered to check how- if possible- the genetics would be passed down to any offspring were born from someone almost completely modified with someone simply enhanced, as beta's were simply killed off to start anew," She explained.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:31 am

"..... im surprised they havent attempted this soone-" i said, and froze, and i clutched my head, clenching my teeth and i released the cruch to fall as i fell unconsious, my body limp, and the doctor darted out hearing my yelp, and he picked me up, and checked my body and sighed with relief "hes fine, seems he has something like a self imposed memory block, so he wont remember something... quite common in people that have gone through things that you all have gone through, such as PTSD.... i heard you talking, and was curious if you would like to explain to me what happened in greater detail..." he said, carrying me into an empty room near his office and set me down, and i tensed on the bed, feeling the metal, and i grimaced
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm

"Yes..."Thank goodness this wasnt brought up sooner, we wouldve been hopeless...

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Youre very pale-"

"Im fine, no need to worry now..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:57 pm

"so.... care to shed some light on this old man?" the doctor smiled, sitting down in a chair next to me as he began to check my vitals and tempature
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:38 pm

"About the program?" I took a deep breath before starting,"Sure. It started a long time ago, and its original purpose was to create stronger, healthier people to guide society. The original purpose was thrown out years after I was born. They wanted just the strongest, they wanted perfect. And some just lost it- both the subjects and scientists."

"They performed dangerous endurance exams on them," She added, jumping on the bed next to me. "And we couldn't speak against the ones leading these atrocious activities- the downsides of working on something clandestine and unethical."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 am

".... you forget the battles they pitted us in against our freinds and family... and... ive seen people who have gone insane from having to kill thier lover... people that attack anything that moves..." i said quietly, weak but awake now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 am

"Or having a loved one tortured to death... or... kill himself... or be revived over...and over... and remember everything..." I was now looking down to my lap, paling rapidly, beads of cold sweat appearing on my skin.

"Maybe thats enough for now, you dont have to spill everything at once," She said nervously, and obviously worried. She knew I was dying and couldn't handle much.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 am

".... ill take a sample of blood and send it to a couple collegues if you dont mind... what you did is nothing short of miraculous, and now that so many of you have made it, they cant simply take you, it would cause numerous problems..." he said, and i nodded, holding out my arm for him to take blood and yawned "hey... be careful with her..." i mumbled, struggling to stay awake...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 am

I gently caressed his face. "If you want to rest, you should. You need to." Then I weakly held out my other arm.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:56 pm

"...." i nodded and headed to my cot tiredly, and passed out almost instantly

"why dont you tell him?" the doctor asked after i left, refering to her vitals
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"I dont want any protesting. You see, Im fine with dying, and while it bothers me that he had to become attatched to me, it just...bothers me. I dont feel regret. Just so much pain...but I want to die in peace, so dont bother me please," I said, lying down, feeling twinges of pain as my body made contact with the cot. "Dont tell him, he worries too much, alright?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 am

"you know, it will end up destroying him.... i have a feeling that whatever you where talking about with passing on genetics had something to do with a repressed memory... my guess is something happened to someone, and he barely managed to lock away the memories before going completely insane... now, his subconsious safegaurds are doing there best to keep him the way he is... seen many a soldier that had a similar problem with brothers in the feild.... i wont tell him, but one two conditions... one, you let me attempt to give you something for the pain so you can pass in peace, and that you tell me how you know your dieing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next