Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demons Contract

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Demons Contract - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demons Contract

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:16 am

"i care because perhaps you would like to have a normal life with a human male... my kind and yours arent ment to date... thats all i am, is a gaurdian, a bodygaurd and butler..." i said quietly, looking away from her as i grabbed the stuff out of the back and grumbled "another reason i hate the beach... sand gets in my hair, girls go insane, and they tease me... and they dont know they are doing it..." i grumbled to myself, leading her down the path to an empty patch of sand where i began setting everything up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 pm

"A normal human guy? That's just silly. Those type of guys are boring and just cares about looks," Skylar said. "And if we can't date, might as well just get married," she joked, not really all the serious. She takes off her shirt to reveal her swim suit. "Can do much about sand but what do you mean girls teasing you? Am I boring you," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"i mean ive been single for 900 years, i havent had fresh blood in 700, and being a demon, i generally seduce young girls.... most of them are wearing bikini's, and that is not fair... as for going insane, they seem to be attracted to demons in droves... your immune because your mother cast a spell on you at birth... and you, your the meanest of all of them, as your with me every day, yet i cant do anything to you... as for getting married, that would require a church, something i dont think id be able to do without bing lit on fire..." i said simply, waving off the girls who were staring at me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 am

"Jeeze, you sound like a dog in heat," Skylar said, "And I'm sorry for bring you to a place like this. You were already having a problem with me." She didn't notice the stares she was getting from guys. She blush a little. "You know I was just joking about the marry thing right? But you know, a church isn't the only place to get married in. A person could get married in a chapel or in front of a judge," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:32 pm

"yes, i know you were... was worth it to see you blush.... but back to that, technically i AM a dog in heat... your pretty, even by my standards... i mean, even the guys are stareing and are having bad thoughts, which makes me inclined to tell them your taken just to keep them away from you... one last thing, if we were to date, you would be targeted... and if you dont mean something like that, i wouldnt recommend saying that to another demon, as any other would take that as an omission for you to bed with him.... and they wouldnt be very kind in that position either..." i said simply, taking off my shirt and looked at her "so, would you like me to keep them off of you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Skylar blush even more. "Well aren't you straight forward today," she said. "And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind being targeted as long as I am with the person I love," she said, "But trust me, I wouldn't just say that to any random guy." She looks around trying to understand what Chrono means. "Huh? Guys are looking at me?" she said, "It depends on what you will do."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:57 am

"again, watch your words... demons are trixters... and the most i would do is tell them to get lost, your taken... and to spread the word... people will get the hint... " i said, stabbing the umbrella into the ground with such force that it could be felt by the admirers we had both seemed to gain and watched them retreat with a feeling of triumph "look around you into their faces... you can tell they are looking at you... and id rather not have to be a jerk if he gets a little to freindly with you... as for my straight forward behavior, thats what happens when i get grumpy due to sunlight..." i said, adjusting my hat with a sigh as i looked at her "and a grumpy me, plus a human boy attempting to get to friendly with the person im charged to protect from any harm, is not a good sight... last one who attempted to do anything had to go the the hospital... and he then had to go to the mental ward..." i said, my voice slipping into a more casual tone as the people pressed closer, my words  differant to avoid revealing anything about our abilities or my being a demon

(http://static.tumblr.com/utszqiz/Kz2m67ak7/neku_sakuraba_by_koncho.png
this suits his additude more, so do you mind if we change Chrono's appearance?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Skylar look around at the people. Starting to feel a bit self consensus. "Um... okay okay. Do whatever to keep them back," she said a bit quietly, not liking how close they are getting.
(Okay)
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"hey, back off you vultures, shes spoken for, so meander back to your towels or you deal with me... spread it on..." i said with a simple look that caused on guy to turn and run, and i looked at the girls and back at Sky "you girls, im also spoken for at the moment..." i said, waving them off with my hand as i removed my headphones and looked at her as i removed my shirt "what do you want to do.... might as well do something while we are here, but while you decide, ill use a spell to keep you from getting sunburnt..." i said simply
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum