Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 am

I smiled gratefully. "You dont have to go so far into chivalry, you can sleep in your bed; im sure if anything tries to get through, you would probably kill it in your sleep..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

"that would be to mean... id wake myself up first so i can hold back... and i cant help it, its how i roll... used to drive girls crazy back in highschool... didnt really give them any attention..." i said with a nod, starting to make her smoothie
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 pm

"Glad I never met you then, I probably wouldve tried to keep my distance..." I muttered, tapping my fingers on the table.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 am

"well, its just that girls in highschool usually had a plan to use me... i dont think your like that..." i said, setting the smoothie in front of her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:12 am

"Thanks," I said, holding it. "Probably lack the 'plan' out of naivety, though. I didn't set my focus on boys, not really, at least." I started to drink.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 am

"care to enlighten me on that last sentence before my mind draws conclusions?" i asked, trying to keep a level tone, depsite the fact that we had drifted into something that was a touchy subject for me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:18 pm

"I just developed a minor tendency to avoid people, particularly boys, because when I did pay them mind, well, it didnt go so well. I wasnt ready. So I didnt set my focus on boys, dont plan to for a while. Why do you ask? What conclusions did your mind wanna draw?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm

"when you say you didnt focus on boys, could have ment that you liked girls instead... and i ask because i can understand where you come from, yet at the same time, i wanted someone there that i could know that if i needed them to hold me, it would be alright with them... ya see, my parents dont really care for me that much, they wanted a daughter, and from day one, its been me trying and failing to impress them, and i finally gave up, walking out the door once i had reached a legal age, and ive been living alone ever since, seeing as i dont open to anyone anymore, and my only family being my mom and dad... i would give up everything i had for the chance to have that special someone... i get irritable when i see happy couples walking down the street as well..." i said quietly, looking away as i finished my food "i need to get those boxes open..." i said, going back to my place to start on the second box, the first one having been opened and moved to the side so i knew it was able to open, and sighed quietly "if you could make me more coffee, that would be awesome, im gonna be up all night trying to fix these system errors"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I nodded in understanding, then started preparing coffee. "You know, my family despised me just because of my hair color for the longest time ever. My dad eventually started showing me affection, but he left when I was still a kid. My brothers and sister would call me a bastard child, and other things, eventually along with students. My mom didn't care, she'd yell at me. She'd say I had caused the rift between her and dad." I sighed. "And like I said, my love life hasnt done all that well either..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

"two peas in a pod... but i dont get why, your really pretty, and you seem talented, how anyone could help but like you is beyond me..." i said with a yawn, glancing over at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well...everyone in my family is a natural brunette. My hair had highlights ranging from coffee cream to dark brown. So my dad thought my mom had cheated on him. She didnt, DNA proved it, but that scar didn't really heal..." I sighed. "And when dad left, I just dyed my hair, and that seemed to ease the situation; not a lot, but at least they were willing to have family pictures with me in them, and treated me a little better."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:24 pm

"seems things got better with time..." i said, moving the box i was working on over to the first opened one, and sighed, looking at the large quanity i still had
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 pm

"The name calling stopped, and so did the yelling. It was mostly because they began to ignore me, but believe me, I rather would be ignored than harassed by my family." I went over to the box. (Its open, right?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm

(2 of them are, yes)

"well, look at it like this, at least you had a family who aknowlaged you in some way..." i smiled gentally, going back to my screen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:24 pm

"I dont think the way they acknowledged me was all that pleasant..." I started taking the parts out of one of the boxes. "These are the weirdest safes ive ever seen..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 pm

"the boxes? yeah, they are a pain in the ass... they are from the chinese military... i found one of their code ciphers in the system of the first one... after this box, we should be able to have a program that will reprogram them after being plugged into with a flashdrive, which brings me to my next problem... Hey! you, whoever is listening to us at the moment, id like to request about 32 flashdrives, one for each box, so we can get this done faster..." i said with a yawn, sitting back as the laptop searched for the cipher and began to decode it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm

"...Youre gonna have to wait until tomorrow for us to get the drives. How many bytes?" She sounded bored.

I looked for the manufacturer name on the parts. "This isnt chinese....or any mainstream language Ive seen. Or language at all, or even a number code..." I showed it to him. It looked more like scrawled gibberish.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:38 am

"certainly seems like chinese, same encryption method... and they need to be 1 gigabyte each in order to work with the program..." i said and sighed "as much as i enjoy keeping you up and irritating you, we are gonna go to bed, that way when we get up tomorrow we can be wide awake and bushy tailed in the morning..." i said with a yawn, standing up as the laptop began the final parts on the 3rd box to go look at what she was reading
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:36 am

"...Naw, cant be, chinese has characters with lines, these just look wierd...but I think i've seen this gibberish before..." I studied it more closely. "...........My dad showed me this gibberish...CRAAAAAAP....." I ran my hand through my hair. "This is not fair...."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 am

"please, explain..." i said, looking over at her after looking inside the box
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 am

"Its a real pain in the neck 'language' to decode. Its like five or six written in gibberish, and when you translate the gibberish into english, you need to know what language each word is in. And translate that. Now, if you excuse me, i'll go empty the nonexistent contents of my stomach." I started walking towards the bathroom.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 am

".... yall suck, ya know that... yall know nothin bout hospitality..." i sighed, watching her go with a sad feeling, wanting to do something to help her, but at the same time, wanting to help get things translated, so i sat down and began attempting to translate, and after awhile, gave up, knowing i would need her help in order to make things easier on both of us, and sighed, pluging the laptop into the next box, and looked at the ground, unsure if i should go check on her, my hand automatically going to my heart and clenching my shirt
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:16 am

"3 times in one day...thats a new record..." I barely stumbled out of the bathroom this time. I was even more pale, I noticed when I looked in the mirror. 'But we got to...finish...' I started seeing stars. "...help..." I barely managed to say, before collapsing just outside the bedroom.

"...Hey, you might wanna check on her. She kinda, like, passed out or died or somethin..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

"assholes..." i sighed, darting up the stairs and picked her up, carrying her to the room bridal style, and after setting her down, i checked her tempature and pulse, and then went to get her some water and food, sighing as i sat down next to her on the ground "you alright?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 pm

"I... still see stars, but...im okay..." I said weakly, my eyes closed. "First time...ive ever thrown up so many times in such a short period...im not good with these situations..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next