Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

First meeting - Page 40 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:17 pm

"Killing her would be senseless. Shes the only known connection between us and the Rayas."

Rayas? Like from the echo dream?

"It's quite clear that this was either an unknown or overlooked fact to your captors," she continued, "But we are fully aware of her status and will not do anything that could cause harm.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:14 am

Visibly relaxing, he looked at the Royal, and in a respectful tone, spoke up again "Pardon me, but, while I'm all for sitting in silence... what can we do for you? You must have had a good reason for coming out just to find her, and if we don't know why, we can't really help much..." I said seriously, the captain throwing me a look. With a quiet grunt, I turned to her, and gave her a look that could easily say 'I wouldn't have to ask of you had been open about this'
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:04 am

"We simply ask cooperation for the procedures to be effective. That, and more silence," She answered bluntly, bowing to the captain and leaving the room. The woman in the white doctor trenchcoat cleared her throat. "If you could come with me, Rayan child..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:23 am

"..... Are you okay with this? We dont even know what these procedures are or what they will do.... If you say go, ill go, you say to stay, if they will let me, ill stay..." I said, looking at Mint with a concerned expression
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:14 am

"...I have a feeling," I began, looking off to the side, "That I shouldn't. But there is a stronger feeling that it's something that must be done. After all, I sense no danger." I looked over at him. "Everything will be alright. Trust me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:09 am

".... I...." I was visibly lost for words, struggling to try and speak what was on my mind, then simply nodded, swiftly walking out the door at a warning light pulsing on my wrist computer, and paused in the hall. "Just... Please, keep her safe, and dont take her away from me. I dont know what id do without her...." I said to the royal over my shoulder, torn between staying with mint and doing what needed to be done to keep the ship in order. "Ill be in the Engine room if you need me, something is causing issues, or in the training room. Captain, when your done, id like to have a word with you. In private." I said, my tone very neutral as i turned down the hall and began jogging down the hall.

(not sure what you have planned here XD)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 am

I didn't say anything as he left, instead just followed the nurse, who lead me to a small room, and handed me a clear, crystal bubble. "It's just one..." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~

In a few moments, the captain returned to the ship, and headed first to the engine room to see if he was there.

(I barely have any idea myself XD)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:48 am

(Weeeeellllll, This should be fun.)

A mild cursing could be heard as the captain entered the engine room, and upon a look about, could find me under something in a pile of wires. Shaking my hand to get rid of the shock, I tried again to to figure out was the problem, glancing at the captain with a Slightly sour look, then held up my hand to show her i needed a moment. "Seems the error is a short in a wire. They added wires we didn't need with that retrofit of the engine's at last port we had, And didn't seal the job correctly..." He muttered, cursing again as he was shocked, and pulled out a small bunch of wires, and sat up, checking it over to make sure it was running in good order.

"Now, please, do tell why it seems you had a prior arrangement with a royal over my girlfriend's possible alien ish heritage without involving us or letting us know. Pardon me for being a bit irritable, but given my past, what little you do seem to know, im sure youll understand." I said with a tired voice, doing my best to remain calm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:34 am

"It had been arranged from the start," She answered simply. "You had simply forgotten. It was one of the first things discussed when we met, that she had information that needed to be extracted. I'm sorry that it seems you wanted a daily reminder with details," she flinched as he was shocked again." You also might want to put on some shock resistant gloves, if the electrocutions are getting to you. There should be some in the storage room where we keep spare equipment."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:49 pm

"No, you glanced over it and used different words, leading at least me to believe that it wouldn't be some random ass meeting, and when i tried pushing for details, you told me later." I said with a sigh, cleaning up my mess. "Id wear the gloves, but the wires would get in the way, i couldn't get in there before with them on, and i cant shut this system down, only lower its power for the moment. but that's besides the point. Why exactly is one of your highest ranking members of society so interested in Mint? How are they going to get this information, and how will it affect her? she already has bad dreams and some weird thing called Echo's, I dont want her getting worse on me...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 1:44 am

(Sorry I fell off the face of the earth. Well, the internet. Things got really intense. Long story short I hate being an adult.)

"Echos? I haven't any idea what that could be, but it's a simple process, the extraction. It's like...osmosis? She simply has information needed. For what, even that has been kept from me," She answered simply.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 29, 2016 4:35 am

"From what little she has told me, and what ive gathered from her sleep talking... Its like, she has either visions or repressed memories. Some of them good, some bad... Look, as long as she ends up safe and back in my arms, i wont raise hell..." I sighed, walking over and opening the first aid kit to begin treating my burns, and sighed "Our two new engineers should have finished their training soon... Cant remember, did we discuss their pasts and how they relate to me?" He said, suddenly changing the conversation topic. "They have been rather... quiet lately, something that kind of scares me, considering one of them is the equivalent of a live energy conduit given human form, The other one a depressing excuse for a father." He said, almost spitting the last word.

(Its fine, to be fair, we do disappear on eachother alot.

I actually have been trying to get my friends on this site to go to another i use alot.)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 4:47 am

"I'm not sure if her memories correlate with the information needed. Then again, much information of the specifics was left untouched- it's not my strong point." She watched him treat his burns, and bring up the newest additions to the crew. "You lack information of specifics. You shouldn't judge too harshly. After all, your darling is a vessel of valuable information to her race, something you weren't aware about until recently- and something she had forgotten. What if you had a similar past, one that forced unpleasant but necessary courses of action?"

(...You have a point.

I suppose I'm a mere acquaintance as I don't know the name of this other site you frequent?[ Don't take that offensively, I'm messing with you])
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 29, 2016 5:05 am

(http://www.freeyourselfroleplaying.com/apps/profile/73049619/)

"I have seen your tech, you have many methods of how to contact people like us... Hell, even if i had a simple letter from the old man saying what happened, even in vague terms, i'd be okay. But no letter, no form of contact, I was left to fend for myself in the slums of a low level planet, while he went off into space, with seemingly little to no reason for leaving me behind. I had to become a CRIMINAL to survive... Then some strange man appears after my entire life has shifted! Dont tell me you wouldn't be a tad pissy if not super confused if a stranger claiming to be your estranged parent showed up suddenly!" I said, visibly clenching and tensing as i forced my voice to remain level. "Its always everyone first, it always has been like that for me. My needs always seem to be last. My girlfriend is being prodded by scientists, and im supposed to remain silent. My father shows up out of the blue, and i'm supposed to be all happy and skipping down the road. My possible sibling is a bouncing ball of energy who seems to have no idea who i am, and I? I am supposed to remain calm and level. I'm just a teenager... hell, i doubt i even rate that term on an emotional level... He didnt leave me with a single gift, his son..." I said with a sad sigh.

"Hell.... I... Im not fit for duty. You need something fixed, get the newbies, they should be fine to play around in the engine room now... I'll be in the training room." I said quietly, the visual look of a broken kid on my face as i walked quietly past her, ignoring the rather large man i had just been talking about.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 29, 2016 2:23 pm

"Wait- " but he had already left before she could properly add to his thoughts. She looked over at the man in question. "How much did you hear, and what is your opinion?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 31, 2016 5:21 am

"..... I... I heard after the letter comment, and honestly waited and eavesdropped to try and gauge how to approach him..." The older man sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose. wringing his hands and running his hand through his hair. He looked down the hall as i rushed past (cant remember, but she is the silent one that hides and stuff) causing her to stumble in surprise. As I rounded the corner, he grunted "Seems like my opinion wont matter with him... He is right to a degree, i could have done more... Even if i could begin to make amends, i doubt he would see me as a father figure. Hell, he refuses to even acknowledge me more than reading progress notes in passing." He exhaled, walking over and cleaning up the small mess i had left.

"His half sister hasn't been told... I think he'd kill her if she invaded his space more than she already has... from what little i can gather from the silent one's little messages, he was assaulted or used by a lot of people, and has trust issues, starting with me. Never got any form of beneficial love, parental or otherwise... Due to this, he has issues trusting anyone, surprising how he is around that younger one, Mint? He is still a teenager, one who hasn't gotten to vent to anyone in a long time, if ever, and refuses to vent much to Mint because he doesn't want to risk the small relationship he has managed to scrape together for himself." He said with a sad grimace as he finally turned back to look at the captain.

"I could explain all of this, i just dont think he would listen, and it would just seem as an excuse to him and maybe to you, because parents are supposed to protect their children, and i didn't do that..." The large man sighed tiredly, pulling a small photo out of his pocket. "Captain... He has been assaulted constantly since a young age, malnourished and unnurtured in childhood, possibly leading to severe mental problems. Its a surprise he functions as well as he does. But he has had what, 2 weeks? You threw him into a ship and said he had to earn his keep, so he hasn't had any time to himself because he has been constantly fixing the ship or spending time with Mint. He hasn't had any time to himself to cope with this massive change. Its a lot of information to swallow, then i selfishly throw myself in front of him expecting him to be happy? A device I helped create got him hurt...." He grunted, shaking his head "He just needs time to vent, but venting alone isn't gonna work, i know from experience.... But i think right now all we can do is let him process and beat whatever training he can before we try and talk to him...."

First meeting - Page 40 694455-hohenheim01

-------

https://heaven4rp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=82
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40