Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboys and City Girls

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Cowboys and City Girls

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:53 pm

He skipped upstairs to his room, passing the guests as they wandered the house to find somewhere comfortable to sit down and eat. He opened the door, sliding inside and grabbed a blue towel off the back of the door. He washed his face and hands and rand the damp towel down his back to clean up the sweat that had formed from the work in the stables, it having been a more relaxing day then usual he didn't really need to but it was habit.

The guests had all taken their lunch and settled down when he went into the kitchen and got some for himself. His mother was inside chatting with some of the ladies. They were laughing and he was about to head outside when he was called over by his mother. He inwardly groaned and pretended he couldn't hear her over the ruckus.

He continued on and planned to eat in the stables with the horses until he saw the edge of a girl behind a tree. Alex continued to walk on as he said "Well I guess you don't care to much about sticking to the crowd." He didn't say much more as he walked along and took a bite of his burger.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: cowboys and city girls

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 am

Melody look at him but just ignored what he said. Her mother got preoccupited by something else and went back inside. She double check if the coast was clear and went back to where she was sitting. After finishing her food, Melody decided to explore a little bit and found herself watching the cows graze. "How boring of a life," she thought and started to daydream her own little world.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 pm

After finishing up his lunch, he tossed the paper plate away and continued caring for the horses. He sighed as he patted his beautiful chestnut horse on the nose "Harley, your one lucky horse." He said as he opened the stall door, tied the stallion up to pole in the middle of the stable, and continued cleaning out the old straw and replacing it with crisp now straw. "I don't want to hear any complaints coming from you this week."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 2 Empty Re:Cowboys and City Girls

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Melody started to wander again and found herself back at the horses' stable. "Again?" she thought but decided to walk inside and take a careful look at all the horses. "Eh, at lease I don't have to hang around screaming children," she though but notice someone else inside. "Him again? Man this looks so awkward. He might think I'm stalking him or something," she thought and turn around to walk back out.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Alex saw her walk in, only to turn around and walk back out. He was sure he had scared her off normally he would ignore it but she had yet to prove herself as annoying as the others, so he would be willing to give her a chance. "You know if you want to hang out in here I don't bite no matter what you heard from the girls." He laughed "I'm guessing you were looking for the company of the horses anyway." He brought his horse Harley back into the stall and close the door behind him.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Melody was a bit surprised by what he said and walk back inside. "Well, I wouldn't say want to company of the horses. I don't mind the company of you," she said. "Oh wow, I sound really interested in him. Ack," she thought.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:01 am

Alex raised an eyebrow, not expecting her to say that "Well I'm not sure what good company I can make, but feel free to do as you like." He chuckled "But I'm afraid I just might have to put you to work then, ever brushed a horse before? Cuz' I have ten left that need a good brushing."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 am

"Eh, nope never brushed a horse but willing to try just to kill time," Melody said. She looked at him, waiting to see what is he going to do.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

Alex grabbed two brushes from the side of the stables and tossed one to her "Catch" he said and opened up the stalls to Duke, who was looking for some attention "I suggest you go with Duke since he is more temperamental and less picky for your first time." He put reins on the horse and lead him to the middle of the stables, tying him up to the pole. "Really the only thing your have to think about is going along the grain of the hair, usually they don't get knots in their hair if you do this often." He put the brush on the side of the horse and made long curved strokes that followed the direction of the hair.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am

Melody was surprise by the throw but caught the brush, almost dropping it. She walks towards Duke and watches the way he brushes the horse. She copied the way he is brushing the horse on the other side. "So... let this?" she asked, checking to make sure she is doing the right thing.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Alex peeked over the horse and smiled "Exactly like that, seems like you learn fast, have you ever done something similar to this?" he asked conversationally. Duke turned and nuzzled her hair and huffed smelling her. "Duke I don't think your snot is appreciated."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Melody laugh a little to Duke's actions. "Don't worry, I don't mind it," she said, "And to answer your question, does brushing the hair of a cat count?" She smile to him a little.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

Alex nodded his head "Yeah it counts, it's usually the same idea for all animals." He sat down the brush "I'll leave the rest to you since you got it down." he added with a smile and began cleaning out the stall "So what made you and your parents choose this for vacation?" he asked curiously.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Melody continues brushing. "As a Birthday present for me," she said, "I think it's really a scheme for me to build character though."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

"Build character huh?" Alex laughed "Well If they want you to build character then they should have requested you come to do heavy work, not play with horses, though I don't understand how either of them could really have any character building qualities, I always figured people were born with them."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 pm

"Really?" Melody said, "I think it depends on where you live and the type of people who raised you." She thought for a moment, "But, maybe it just depends on a person."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 am

Alex shrugged "Well serial killer come from all types of backgrounds, that's why I feel it just depends on the combination of genetics and traits your born with. In horse breeding for example, any calf that comes from Heaven and Harley for example would be fast, lean and more or less, hard to train unless accompanied by other horses. Now if Henry and Star had a calf, it would be easily distracted, thick legged and constantly looking for attention of some sort."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am

"Well genes isn't everything in character. A lot of different factors can change a child. For example of the murders. Yes they all come from different backgrounds, all of us do. No one person background is the same, no matter how similar, we are all different."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Alex nodded his head understandably as he leaned on the shovel he was holding "Well I suppose my opinion on things would be swayed considerably if I had not been raised like I was. Now I still wonder how character building can be accomplished through little tasks?" He said, the later part mostly to himself accompanied with a shrug again as he went back to work.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm

"Soul searching maybe?" Melody said. She to did not know how tasks help build character.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

"And I thought city slickers had their feet well planted on the ground?" Alex went into a fit of laughter "I'm sorry, but soul searching is just about the wackiest thing I ever heard come from someone's mouth." He said, and added with a chuckle "I think you need to sit down, the animal fumes are starting to get to your head or something."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Melody smile a little and rolled her eyes to how weird she sounded. "We do have our feet planted on the ground, but that doesn't mean our mind don't wander to the sky sometime," she said, "Aren't you ever curious about the weird and supernatural?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 am

Alex didn't even hesitate to answer "Not too much, I guess sometimes I wonder about ghosts and spirits, I firmly believe they exist, but don't pay too much mind to them." He had finished up with the stall "I suppose I don't even need to ask to know your mind wanders often to such things."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 am

Melody shrugged. "I find myself with lots of free time," she said, "I'm curious about life in the country side. The only things I know are from those silly love stories where the hero and his/her lover ride off into the sunset."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 am

"Well it must be painful for you to learn this, kind of like finding out Santa doesn't exist, but those stories are all jazzed up. Both in actual country life and even more so in the romance aspect. The hotter the flame the quicker the fuel dies. Lovers never ride off into the sunset in one another's arms because they either never have a deep relationship, or fall apart." Alex said "The only way to avoid heartbreak is just don't get involved. Though I'm sure that's true anywhere you go."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum