Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboys and City Girls

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 3 Empty Re:Cowboys and City Girls

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 am

"How cruel to say that, You just never experience love yet," Melody said, "Of course I know that doesn't really happen in real life but, it just trying to show love." She look away with a slight blush. "Why in the world am I fighting about something I already know is stupid?" she thought.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowboys and City Girls

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 am

"Never experienced love huh?" Alex said to himself and mumbled "Well I hate to know what those girls thought they were saying." Letting out a sigh he jokingly said "Their needs to be a class on love, I can honestly say, no one I know can define it right." He took the horse by the reigns and brought it back into it's newly cleaned stall. "Want to brush the next horse or are you done?" he asked closing the stall door.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 3 Empty Re: cowboys and city girls

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 am

"Yeah I'm done," Melody said. She put down the brush and waited for the next horse. "Suddenly, it feels awkward," she thought.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:25 am

There was a silence as Alex brought out the next horse and though usually he enjoyed the quiet, he didn't care for it at the moment. "Every broken any bones before?" He asked her, and although the question seemed absolutely random, it was quite a usual thing when dealing with horses, especially for the first few times.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 3 Empty Re: cowboys and city girl

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:34 am

Melody found the question quite odd. "Um not that I can recall... I did sprain my ankel once during P.E." She look to him. "Um, what about you?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 am

"That's a shame, when we start riding you and the others will probably fall off and I can guarantee some are going to break a bone during their stay. It would be nice if everyone knew what it was like so when the time come no one is freaking out. Most breaks don't actually hurt all that bad, kind of like a cramp in my opinion." Alex shrugged "I've actually broken five bones from the horses but there may have been more I never got checked out."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 am

"I see...." Melody said, "I guess I have to learn fast if I don't want to leave with any inguries. You know, you're quite the pessimistic type person. Though we may not have ever riden a horse or whatever it does mean it's for sure someone is going to break a bone. Maybe a scratch or bruise since something like that is bound to happen. As for you not knowing if you have any unknown broken bones, wouldn't you be in some kind of pain? Or maybe even criple?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 am

"A cripple? Back and neck injuries honey and that's just a whole other class of breaks which is seriously painful or if your lucky you'll turn into a veggie and wont feel a thing." Alex laughed "You know bones heal by themselves right? Yeah they hurt a while longer then another kind of injury if you don't get it checked out but as long as your tender with it then it should heal up fine. Treat it like a bad bruise and your golden. The first time I went to the doctor for a broken bone he said on the x-ray I had broken it before in a similar place years ago and it healed." He smiled "Pleasantly pessimistic."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 am

Melody looks to him, as if she is trying to figure out something. "Strange strange person," she finally said, "True bones heal naturally but if not set properly, it could grow back not the way it was suppose to. Even though bones heal naturally, you should still get it check out by a doctor. You have a job here no? And I'm sure that you want to work on this farm for the rest of your life. If you don't care of yourself, what would happen if you just died because you broke bone which you later on learn to be fatile."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:56 pm

"Well I suppose you do have a point, I would love to be able to care for these horses for the rest of my life although, I don't know how many more years we will have of this place. It's become a point were we are only creating young mares and well they do sell, they don't sell as well. My hope is that we can stop giving these tours before I take over." He said as he laid down some fresh hay.

(Sorry I hadn't replied often, it's been a touch crazy)
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and City Girls - Page 3 Empty Re:Cowboys and City Girls

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 pm

(It's alright, it's the Christmas season. Tis' the season for relatives to visit and buy stuff. Any how, Merry Christmas and Happy it was almost the Apocalypse)
"Every business have it ups and downs. It's like a roller coaster. Right now you guys are sort of at the bottom. You needs to do whatever you need to do to get back to the top. Don't worry, things will get better. For sure, once the families here leave they will tell their friends about this farm and others will come. Soon you'll have enough money to stay floating till the horse start to produce more male horses and you guys don't need to count on tourists," Melody said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am

(Merry christmas XD and I thought you would want the world to be destroyed by zombies? XD)

"Well aren't you a ball of optimistic? But just another thing I shouldn't be surprised about seeing as what I know of you so far." Alex said with a smile "In any case I'll just cross my fingers and hope it all works out the way you say." He usually would go on for hours about every detail of what he wanted in the future, but over the years, it was everyone else that got annoyed and he learned to just end it sooner rather than later. "So when you get back to the city, do you have any plans for yourself?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 am

(I was really counting on that zombie apocalpse....)
"Hmm when I get home. Well for one, I need to get started on my history project andcontinue on reading that book we were asign in english. Maybe get a study group going for the math final in two weeks... Or are you talking about what I am doing for my future?" Melody said with a smile.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 am

"I'm so glad I graduated, I always disliked history and all the finals." He said and Alex smiled "Well we were on the topic of futures were we not?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 am

"Hmmm, what I want to do for the future..." Melody said, "I haven't really set my future in stone yet but I'm thinking of becoming teacher. But of course I want to do a bit traveling before I settle down. Have you ever gone traveling out the country?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Not too much out of country traveling, just to a funeral in England. Sometimes people will have us try and breed a few horses of their's and we would make a small vacation out of it to the city." He said thinking quietly to himself for a moment. "Must be fun choosing what you want to spend the rest of your life doing."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 pm

"What do you mean? Everyone has their choice in life. But the problem with that is that there is so many possibilities for the future that stress slowly starts to eat you up. There also the problem that if you're entire life have been planned out then you feel like you don't have free will.... hmmm," Melody said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum