Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant - Page 2 Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm

"n-no....that's not true-" he mosns his name as his cock was touched, it twitched slightly. " he was in pure bliss as his body was kissed all over "a-ah..." he pants lightly wanting more of him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant - Page 2 Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 am

"do you want more?" Akira asked teasingly as he started to stoke the others cock lightly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 am

"y-yes please...I want more master" he pants and shivers at him light touches "this feels so good..." he though moaning

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 am

Akira smirked and toyed with the tip of the boys cock thumbing the slit softly before kissing down Shiro's body. Akira licked the boys cock from bace to tip before taking in the head and sucking on it forcefully.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

He nearly pulls up his body as he was sucked, he was now super hard and panting. He looks down at him snd shakily runs his finger through his hair. "a-ah" moans arching his back

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am

Akira took in more of Shiro's member and continued to suck bobbing his head up and down. Soon he was deep throating the other, moaning and humming around  his cock, his own growing hard.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:18 am

He gripped his master head and mosns get louder. He felt so close yet so far, he groans as hos cock was hummed on feeling it vibrate

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:10 am

Akira stopped sucking shiro's cock and striped himself of his own pants before hovering over the other in a 69 position. "suck me" was all he said to the other before continuing what he was  doing.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 pm

he gulps at his master hugh length, he slowy starts sucking him, takingin as much as possible. he uses his tongue to slip around and moans around it. he starts going faster nad faster

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 pm

(adding)
'i hope he enjoys this...im putting my best effort into this" he thinks as he goes faster nd faster wantin to please hsi sexy master. he was moaning on his dick in pleasure as he master sucked him with skill

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Akira hollowed out his cheeks and sucked faster swirling his tongue around his servants length. He moaned loudly and thrust his hips into the others throat wanting more of the pleasure the other was giving him.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 pm

He eeps as it went further down his throat "hmmmmmmm" he widens his throat bobbing his head, going a bit slower to give his the fuller pleasure. He goes a bit teasing him smiling a little bit. "hm master must really like this" he though happily

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 am

Akira licked and sucked at the slit of the others cock before letting go of it. "come here he  commanded the other as he moved up the bed to where the head rest was.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:26 am

He nods Sbd crawls to the head rest "d-did you enjoy that master...did I do good" he asks blushing as he looks up at his white haired sexy master. He quickly kissss his cheek smiling

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:32 am

"it felt amazing" Akira said smirking "but now I'm going to pleasure you even more" he added chuckling darkly. Akira moved the other so he was striding his hips, he moved his long thin fingers to the others mouth "suck!~" he told the other messaging  ass softly with his free hand
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 pm

He mosns snd nods taking thd thin fingers in his mouth, he sucks and licks them like he did his masters dick, maybe even more, he was already getting hard and covers it uP with his hands. he looks at his master as he does this eyes shining, he was happy to see his master happy and pleasured "hm i wonder what he means by more pleasure....' he thought suckign harder

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:13 am

Akira looked down at Shiro with lust filled eyes as he watched him suck on  his fingers, he couldn't help but moan at the sexy site. Akira chuckled as he sees the other try to cover up his hardness, he swatted the boys hands away "don't cover it up" he demanded. After Akira was sure his fingers were wet enough he told the other "get on your hands and knees"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 am

He blushed feeling himself exposed, he nervously got on his hands and knees. He shifts his butt a bit wiggling it, he knew that his master loved his ass. He looked back at him "master...what are you gonna do...does it involve your wet fingers" he asks naive to what was going to happen to him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 am

Akira smirked as the other wiggled his ass, he gave it a slight slap. "yes it does involve them ... And it going to feel good, but at first it might hurt" he told Shiro Rubbing his cute puckered hole with one of the fingers. He pushed it in slowly and stopped when just the tip was in.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Shiro jumps a bit "hurt...why would it hurt" he winces a bit as the fingers went in his butthole "m-master...why are your fingers there " he shakes a bit shamefully startin to like it. He moved his ass around a bit getting them in deeper

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 am

"it's to give you pleasure" he chuckled softly moving the finger the finger up to the knuckle of his finger as the other started to move wanting to give him more pleasure.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 pm

He moans loudly "m-master why did you choose me..you could have chosen someone else" he pants so happy to be in his masters bed. He wiggles his ass more and reaches up to stroke himself feeling so aroused by all this "please master, I want more" he pants and allowing his butt to swallow his whole fingers. he closes his eyes "hm i like this side of my master"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 pm

"I have my reasons" Akira chuckled to the other as he felt the others hole suck in his fingers "mm does you little ass like that?" he asked huskily as he started to pound his fingers into the other. Akira slapped Shiros hand away to keep him from touching himself. After fingering the other for a bit more he asked "do you want my cock deep inside your tight little ass-pussy?" with a cocky smile
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:52 pm

He blushes and hides his face "y-yes my master my ass loves it..I want more" he sticks his ass out "ah yes yes I want you big dick in my tight ass" he rubs against his master big hard arousal and tried his best to not touch himself.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Akira groaned and removed his fingers from the others hole. He reached for the lube on the bed side table and put a good amount of it on his cook stroking it softly making sure it was covered. Akira moved the other so shiro was straddling him . He lifted shiro up before lowering him slowly down onto his thick cock moaning as the tight heat engulfed him. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next