Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit Empty The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Ayato has lived with his father for many years after his mother passed. His father has done the best he can but during Ayato's second year of high school he started dating. He remarries a nice woman and in the process Ayato gets an older brother named ____. This entire time the two bond as you suppose two sibilings would. There is only one major issue. Besides Ayato's father everyone knows him as Aya. Ayato cross dresses as a girl and has been for as long as he can remember. _____ starts to gain feelings for Ayato that he tries to express more and more each day. What will happen when ____ finds out Ayato's secret?

Name: Ayato
Bio: growing up as a child his parents wanted a girl instead of a boy. To much surprise, Ayato was cute enough to be one. So he grew his hair out and assumed the name Aya. No one but his loving father knows and now things get serious when his step brother enters the picture. Ayato is kind, caring, energetic and shy at times.
Looks:http://www.cutehotguys.com/23965-1/Brown+hair+anime+guy+pics+_3_.jpg

Looks as Aya:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3KJ2kPe60LY/Tcm2IIkCUdI/AAAAAAAAAH4/F62JAfYFwHk/s1600/anime-girl-4.jpg+w%253D480%2526h%253D1024.jpg

Name: Hoya
Bio: Hoya loved his father but he had died when he was 8. Hoya grew up a normal life. He is secretly gay not even his mother knows. when his mother remarries he gained a new brother which he thinks is adorable but he is scared that if he makes a move he will get in trouble. Hoya is kind, always caring, awkward at times and very protective of the ones he loves.
Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/691218
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Ayato was returning home from school with a happy smile on his face. His father said he had surprising news for him that would make him very happy. As he raced home, Ayato stopped by a cake store. He figured cake would be perfect for such news. Upon arriving home he noticed another vehicle there. 'Could this be what father had to tell me...? Is there someone here to see me?' he thought as he slowly opened the front door. "I'm home father"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Hoya was sitting on the couch beside his mother and her soon to be husband they were talking about his son Ayato.
He looked over toward the front door when he heard it open to see a cute boy walk in. he smiled lightly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Ayato entered the the living room to see a woman and another male sitting across from his father. "Aya please come here. I would like to introduce you to who will soon be my new wife and her son Hoya. He will soon be your big brother. Also both will be moving in to live with us as one big family." he says. Ayato felt like he had just been hit with a lightening bolt. His simple life with his father was now going to have new faces about. He figured his father was happy and he would have someone to talk to now. The thought of an older brother did bother him some but he guessed it wouldn't be all bad. "I am very pleased to meet you both. My name is Aya." he says with a warm smile

[just a small side note: Hoya and his mother both think Ayato is a girl. Since that's what they were told.]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 pm

[ooh okay// shot]

Hoya's mother stood up and huged her soon to be daughter "it's so nice to meet you... oh! your so adroble! my names Kiyoko but you can call me mom if you'd like" she said with a big smile.
Hoya was next to greet aya "Hi it's nice to meet you ... my names Hoya" he said smiling at her.
hoya was happy that he would have a new little sister and move in with her and her father, he'd now have someone to talk to.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Ayato smiled as Kiyoko hugs him. "I am so happy. I think I'll call you mom." he says glancing over at Hoya. He was really glad to have a big brother. He could learn things even if he couldn't say that out loud. "Its nice to meet you. If you want I could show you around the house." he says holding his hand out to Hoya.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Hoya grabbed Aya's hand and smiled "that would be nice ... but just a question where will I be sleeping?" he asked politely and looked at Ayas father
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Ayato's father thought a bit. "Our guest room is looks like a twister went through it until I get to cleaning it tomorrow. Hmm...." he thinks deeply. Ayato looked at his father. "He can share my room until the guest room is cleaned. My room is huge and I can use the sleeping bags while Hoya uses the bed." he says cheerfully.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 pm

"okay i see, i'll help you clean tomorrow then" he told his soon to be father "ah! I couldn't possibly use your bed while you sleep on your floor. i'll sleep on the floor and you can have the bed since it's your room after all" Hoya quickly told Aya
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Ayato walked with Hoya up the stairs and into his room. He opened the door happily. His room looked simple for a 'girl's' room. The paint was a light blue and the bed was a queen sized bed. There was a desk with a computer and a television mounted on the wall. "I hope this will be okay. My room isn't very exciting. If you want we can play video games. I own both online ones and console ones." he says walking over to the bed and sitting down
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm

"your rooms nice" akira commented "umm console games are fine... what do you have?" he asked as he sat down on the floor facing the tv.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:49 am

Ayato glanced over at Hoya. "Why are you sitting down there? Please come sit beside me. We're family now so we should get along like close siblings." he says happily. He had always wanted a younger sibling. Ayato suddenly found himslef feeling odd out of the blue. He remembers he was still wearing his school clothes. 'I wonder if father will explain that I'm a boy and not a girl...' he thinks to himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 am

"oh okay... sorry i thought you might have wanted some space since we just met and all" Hoya said before standing up and sitting on his new sisters bed and smiled softly at her.
"what do you think of our parents marring and all?" He asked Aya curiously.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am

Ayato pulled out a box filled with different games. "You can pick one from here. As for the marriage; if my father is happy then I'm happy. I knew we've been having some tough times just the two of us. Besides, I get an older brother. I'm more than happy." he says giggling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Hoya smile when the other passed him the box, and he radomly picked a game that looked good.
Hoya laughed along with the other "hmm I see, well i'm glad I get to have such a nice, sweet and caring girl for me little sister" he said smiling widely
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Ayato blinks a bit as he listened to Hoya's words. He realized the other only saw him as a little sister. He was now nervous about what the other would do if he knew he wasn't a girl. "So what grade are you in? I mean if your still in school or something." Ayato asked smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm

"I'll be graduating soon, i'm almost done grade 12" he told Aya smiling "what about you?" he returned the question
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

"I am only in tenth grade. So I guess I can ask you with homework hep. This is making me more happy with every second." Ayato says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 pm

"I'd be happy to help you with anything you need help with even if it's not home work" Hoya told Aya Kindly "so what are some of your hobbies, likes and dislikes" He asked curiously
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Ayato looked at Hoya. "I like swimming, cooking and dancing. I don't like veggies. Even though my dad keeps trying to get me to eat them." he says. "What about you? Do you have any likes or dislikes?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

"I Love to dance and Rap ... and hmm ...I dislike people who discriminate against people who are gay ect. and i'm not to fond of people who lie" he laughed
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Ayato glanced down upon hearing Hoya's words. "I see... you have some very strong dislikes. Almost sounding like a full grown adult." he says teasingly. "Okay lets talk about other things too. How about what are you favorite things to eat. I love to cook so I wouldn't mind making something for you." he says. Ayato was really excited but nervous as well.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

"umm well I love traditional Japanese and Korean food and I also like sweet things. What about you?" he asked looking at the others pretty face
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Ayato glanced down at his feet. "I see we enjoy the same types of food. That's so cool." he says softly. His eyes drift towards the clock. "Oh! I should be getting ready for bed. I have school tomorrow. "You can watch television or whatever you like. It won't bother me since I am a heavy sleeper." Ayato says leaning close to Hoya. "Good night nii-san." he says hugging the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

"okay i'll be heading to sleep soon too... umm ill leave the room while you change" Hoya said hugging Aya back and standing up to leave
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next