Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Ayato nods as he watched the other leave. He changed into his pajamas and then walked to the door. "You can come back in. Oh and I remember the sleeping bags are in the attic. Why not just share my bed for tonight. If its okay with you I mean.." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm

"I guess thats fine" Hoya said "Oh i have to go get my sleeping clothes from downstairs. I'll be back in a sec!" he said as he headed downstairs and then to the bathroom to change. After he had his pj pants on he walked back into Ayas room forgeting about the shirt he had in his hand then qickly put it on over his toned body.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Ayato nods as he crawled into bed. He curled up on one end of the bed and fell asleep. He often slept like that which left enough room for almost three people. He never liked his big bed but now it had come in handy. As he slept he didn't notice when Hoya returned to the room topless for a moment.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Hoya chuckled as he saw the way Aya was sleeping and crawled into the bed and laid down near the edge awkwardly and fell into a peaceful sleep after a while
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Ayato awoke the next morning and went to get ready for school. He took a shower befor returning to his room to gt dressed. He was half way dressed when he remembered Hoya was on his bed. He was standing there with no shirt on. H quickly put the rest of his clothes on noticing Hoya still asleep. 'I better be more careful or my secret will get noticed...' he thinks as he fixed his hair.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:16 pm

all of a sudden Hoya's phone went off it was on the bed side table. He reached over and answered it "H-Hello?" he grumbled voice heavy with sleep. After a few minutes on the phone Hoya hung up and shot out of bed with a panicked look on his face.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Ayato glanced over at Hoya confused as to what was up with the other. "Is something wrong nii-san? You looked freaked out." he asked as he held his school bag in hand. He was about to head down to the kitchen for breakfast. He waited to see if Hoya would need him for anything.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm

"I totally for got I had dance practice this morning!" Hoya said rushing past the other not bothering to say anything else. Hoya ran down the stairs and and quickly brushed his teeth and hair not bothering to change clothes since he was in a pair a sweats and a shirt. "Bye Aya have a good day at school!" he called before he rushed out of the house.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Ayato was so confused as the other took off. He ignored his odd feeling and left home for school. He was feeling very happy about having a fully warm family life style again. He couldn't wait to get homeland see everyone again. Meanwhile, Ayato's father Takashi was talking with Kiyoko. He knew as his soon to be wife he'd have to let her know about Ayato. "Do you mind if we talk? There is something seriously important I wish to tell you."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:49 pm

"Of course Takashi you can tell me anything you'd like" Kiyoko told her soon to be husband while giving him a peck on the lips before sitting down and waiting for him to tell her what he wanted to
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 am

Takashi took a deep breath. "What I'm about to tell you may seem unorthodox but please hear me out until the end." he says looking at her. "My child you met the other night isn't as it seems. Aya's fully name is Ayato and is actually my son. His mother and I at first really wanted a little girl but instead Ayato was born. I was the happiest person even if we didn't get a girl. Though she wasn't that happy. She started having Ayato wearing little girl things at young. I thought it was cute since he was young but once he got older it bothered me. I begged her to have it stop but to no avail. It seemed worse when she had Ayato promise her to stay her little girl before passing. I believe I failed as a father but there's no way of convincing Ayato otherwise." he says lowering his head.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am

"I-I see .. Well it doesn't bother me at all... It's just I'm kind of shocked.." she told Takashi truthfully "and you haven't failed as a father" she said as she cupped his face "I think we should all have a talk ... But only after your son is ready to tell Hoya. then we can talk about this as a family and see what we can do, but it's also Ayato's life so if he wishes to continue dressing as a girl I think we should respect his choices" she told him softly With a smile
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 am

Takashi smiled as he gazed into her eyes. "Oh Kiyoko. You really are an angel. I love you so much." he says happily. He had expected a completely different answer or reaction. His mind was a bit more at ease now being able to talk to Kiyoko about it. At school Ayato was having a normal day as always. He opens his locker and sighs a bit. It was always filled with love letters from many boys and even some girls. He placed them all in his bag and walked towards his next class. 'Hurry up time and move faster... I want to see nii-san as sol as possible...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

Kiyoko smiled and kissed Takashi after saying thank you.

Hoya was about ready to collapse he had been practicing a new dance routine for the last 2 hours with one of his friends and he was totally drenched in sweat. 
Him and his friend head to the showers and washed up before Hoya headed to his class thanking god he only had one course to go to today *god I want to go home and sleep* he thought as he dragged to himself to class
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 am

Ayato kept his eyes on the time and before he knew it school was over. He headed over to his locker but was stopped by a few upperclassmen. They surrounded him as he went to open his locker for his things. "Um may I help you with anything?" he asked as he shut his locker and began to head for the exit. The boys following him. "Why haven't you responded to our letters. We send one every day and nothing. Do you not read them or do you think you're better than us?" one said sounding pissed off. Ayato began to walk faster trying to get away. "I have no interest in dating anyone since my father is really strict. So please go away and leave me alone." he says now running a bit. One of the boys grabs his wrist and pulls him back. "So its true that little tenth grader Aya thinks she's all that and too good for anyone of us." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:04 am

Hoya was walking home when he walked past his new sisters school or so he had been told it was her school. In the court years Hoya caught a quick glimpse of Aya running before some much taller people stopped he by grabbing her. Hoya's over protectiveness kicked in and he ran through the gates and when he was close enough he yelled "hey! What do you guys think your doing?!"
 as he got closer he quickly grabbed Aya and pushed her behind him protectively  And glared at the other boys . "thats not any way to treat a girl now Is it?" Hoya snarled at them.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 am

Ayato tried to get away but it was no good. To his surprise he noticed Hoya came to his rescue. The guys look at Hoya and smirk. "You may be safe now Aya but tomorrow is another day. I'm sure this guy doesn't go to school here so he can't always protect you." they said walking off. Ayato glanced up at Hoya. "Hello nii-san. How did you know I was here?" he asked still surprised to see him. He was normally dealing with these things alone. It was a first he had someone come to his aid

Last edited by azuneko on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"I saw you running when I was walking by... Are you okay?" he asked  *fuck their right I can't always protect Aya* Hoya though angrily. He'd have to have a talk with Takashi later to see what he could do about it.
"let's go home now Aya" Hoya said smiling softly and grabbed her hand.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Ayato looked at Hoya and nods. "Okay nii-san. Let's go home." he says happily as he holds the other's hand. He was thinking of all the fun things thy could do since tomorrow was a weekend and no school. "Uh nii-san. Do you want to hang out tomorrow? We can go shopping together or something fun." he says as they walked home
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm

"sure Aya I'd love to hang out with you. Oh and shopping is fine with me, I'll buy you some things" he Said happily smiling down at her. But in truth his mind was clouded and all he cloud really think about right now is talking to Takashi about something to keep Aya safe.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:51 pm

The two soon arrived home and the smell of supper reached their noses. Ayato took off his shoes before entering and seeing his father and new mother sitting there. "Hello mother and father. We are home from school." he says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Hoya followed and took off his shoes. "yumm smells good" he told his parents As he sat down in a chair.
He looked at Takashi with a look that said he wanted to talk to him. But he didn't say it out loud not wanting Aya to know what he wanted to talk about even if it involved her.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Takashi noticed the look in Hoya's eyes and nods slightly. "Aya dear. Why don't you get cleaned up before dinner is ready." he says. Ayato smiled happily before heading up the stairs. he then turns his attention on Hoya. "So what would you like to talk about?" he asked concerned about what it could be.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"after school I decided to walk past the school that you said was Aya's and I saw her being chased by a bunch of older classmen and I stoped them. But now I'm really worried about her safety." Hoya told Takashi and his mother this with a worried face
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Takashi sighs as he looked over at Hoya. "I had no idea that Aya was having such issues in school. She always seems so happy when coming home. I think I will start driving and picking her up." he says as he glanced over at Kiyoko. Ayato sat in his room after washing up and laid on the bed. 'I wonder where me and Hoya will go tomorrow.' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next