Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Once Hoya was on his feet he flopped down onto the couch and sighed in content.   "I asked because your friend, the one with glasses mentioned it. Plus you said that you hated swimming so I was shocked when she told me"  he told Aya closing his eyes.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 pm

"So Rin told you. I had a feeling he said something when he went for the scissors." Ayato said as he forgot Hoya didn't know Rin wasn't a girl. He glanced over at his brother wondering if he had heard him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

"Rin is a he?" he asked shocked looking at his sister "do you have any more friends like that?" he added curiously
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

"Yeah Rin is a boy. His father is always overseas. So he's in a house of all girls. He felt odd so he dresses like that to fit in around them." he said giggling. Ayato looked at Hoya. "No I don't. Rin is my only friend who dresses as a girl but is a boy. Kota is all boy so no worries." he said looking at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 am

"I see that must be intesting to dress as a girl just to fit in" Hoya laughed "but I think its fine for people to dress in the opposite gender, since it's their own life I think they should be able to do as they please" he said smiling to the other softly. "Kota is the one who gave you the DVD yeah? Did you kick him?" Hoya asked laughing.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

Ayato felt a small weight lift off his shoulders after hearing Hoya say that. "I see... I'm really surprise to hear that coming from you. It makes me happier to know that your okay with cross dressing." he says running over and hugging Hoya. "I did kick Kota for that movie. He can be such a dummy." he says pouting. Ayato felt it was okay of a time to tell Hoya his secret. "Um... nii-san. Can I tell you a secret?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 am

"why does it surprise you?" Hoya asked softly hugging his sister tightly. Hoya chuckled at the others pout "of course you can, you can tell me anything you want" he said looking into her eyes.
At that moment Dongwoo came running down the stairs "Hoya! I forgot about something I had to do today so I gotta go!" he said rushing to Hoya. He quickly pecked his lips and ran to get his shoes and jacket. Once he was gone Hoya sighed "that stupid dino" while wiping  his lips.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:50 am

Ayato was about to speak when he froze watching Hoya's friend leave frantically. Once the house was quiet he looked at his brother. "I want nii-san to know my full name. You can still call me Aya if you want but I just felt I needed to tell you. My full name is Ayato." he says inching away from Hoya. He wasn't sure how the other would react. Ayato couldn't fully say I was a boy so this was as close to it as he could muster up. "Nii-san...?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 pm

"Ayato ... So your a boy? Or no? he asked softly "... It's fine if you are, ill live you all te same and I won't treat you any different"  he said hugging the other tighter trying to comfort him.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Ayato looked over at Hoya. "I see... well that makes me happy I guess. Thank you nii-san." he says softly. He wasn't sure if the other would really be okay knowing he was a boy. He decided to see how things would play out from here on.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 pm

"it's no problem" he said smiling " so what would you like to do now?" he added starting to stroke the others back softly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"I want to do whatever nii-san wants to do." he says smiling happily. His mind was slowly thinking of school tomorrow. He knew it would be hectic since many would want him to join the swim team again. Thinking of this made his expression turn sad and depressed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:20 pm

"let's watch some tv and just hang out, is that okay?" he asked looking Aya in the eye before frowning "why are you sad? Did I make you upset?" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am

Ayato looked up at Hoya and shook his head. "Don't be crazy Hoya. I could never be upset with you. I am just thinking about other things. Don't worry too much about me." he says smiling faintly. Ayato got up from the couch. "I'm going to just go lay down in my room." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:43 am

"Aya I'll always worry about you, Your my adorable little brother" he said with a smile "okay I'll come join you after I have a shower If thats okay with you" he added as he got off the couch and headed for the stairs
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:16 am

Ayato nods with a small smile. "I'll wait for you in my room then." he says as he heads up the stairs and goes into his room. He flopped on the bed and curls under the covers. Ayato sighs a bit to himself as he glanced over at his utopia project. 'I can't miss school because I have that due...' he thinks as he closed his eyes. He starts to think about Hoya as he felt a bit sleepy. 'Nii-san is really a kind and trusting person... even though i said I'm a boy he didn't fuss or ask for proof.... I love my big brother..!' he thinks falling into a light nap
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am

Hoya stood in the shower. water falling on to him then running down his body 'I hope Aya feels better soon, I don't ever want him to be sad or upset' he thought to him self as he washed the soap off him.
Soon Hoya stepped out of the  shower and  headed towards his room with nothing but a towel around him. He sighed as he entered the room and found some clean clothes to wear. He quickly slipped them on and walked to Aya's room, he chuckled a bit when he saw Aya asleep. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside him and stroked his hair softly smiling some.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:19 am

Ayato laid in bed until he felt a hand on his head. The gentle touch was so relaxing that she smiled as he laid there. "Nii-san... Is that you?" he asked slowly opening his eyes. He looked at Hoya with a cute smile on his face. "Do you think its bad to run away when you're scared of something?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

"yes it's me" Hoya chuckled lightly looking down at the other "it depends on what you scared of. Though it does help if you talk about it" he said softly smiling down at the other still stroking his hair.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:31 pm

"I can't talk about it. It'll only cause trouble for Kota and Rin. I can't do that to them. They are my friends." Ayato says looking up at Hoya. He really wished he could do something other than run away
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 pm

"hmm that's fine, but I want you to know if you ever tell me a secret I swear on my life that I will never tell a soul" he said truthfully, looking at him smiling
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 am

Ayato looks at Hoya and then glanced away. "I trust you enough to keep my secret but I won't tell you. You care a lot about me and telling you would only make you want to get involved." he says clinging to Hoya's waist. "Just let me hug you like this forever nii-san. It makes me feel safe with you by my side."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am

Hoya looked down at the other "promise me something, if it's something that might hurt you please tell me ..." he said stroking the others hair.  " hug me for ever then. I never want you to feel unsafe" he told the other softly 

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Ayato nods as he sat up and looked at Hoya. "Does nii-san still like me even though I'm a boy? I just hope you didn't forget what I told you the other day. I was serious you know." he says looking away shyly. He really did love the other even if he was the only one.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:38 pm

"of course I still like you! Why wouldn't I?" he asked shocked
"and of course I didn't forget" Hoya told him thinking when he said he loved him he meant it in a brotherly way
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next