Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Ayato steps aside and looked over to the stairs. He began to walk close and call Hoya but saw him there. "Um nii-san. Your friend is here." he said walking up the stairs. He went back to his room and closed the door. His depressed attitude still clearly visible.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Hoya sighed as Aya rushed past him. "dongwoo get your ass over here, don't forget to shut the door" he called laughing as he heard Dongwoo grumble something about him being a lazy shit face. " so do you want to go practice?" Hoya asked him softly "yeah sure!" Dongwoo smiled his dorky smile as they walked up stairs "hey I'm I got to go talk to Aya for a sec, my rooms right over there" he said pointing to the room. Dongwoo  Nodded and left the other behind. Hoya knocked softly of the door "hey.. Can I come in?" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Ayato glanced up at the door. "You can come in." he mutters as he was sitting on his bed. His eyes drifted away from Hoya as he didn't want to look at him. He felt odd as he didn't know how to really tell Hoya he was a boy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Hoya slowly opened the door and walked in. he shut the door and walked ofer to Aya instantly engulfing her into a tight hug "please don't feel sad... I only want to see you happy" he said truthfully "if you want you can hang out with Dongwoo and I till your Friends get here, though it might be boring since we'll just be dancing and singing" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Ayato blinked a bit as Hoya hugs him. He wonders what he could say as he needed to find some way to put a space between them for the moment. "I am in love with nii-san!" he blurted out before pushing Hoya off him and hiding under the sheets. "I'm sorry Hoya. Its just that I really like spending time with you and stuff. So I don't want you to forget about me." he says using that reason as the reason he's been cranky.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Hoyas jaw dropped *did she just say she's in love with me!?!* he thought freaking out on the inside . He quickly closed his mouth and smiled slightly "Aya I won't forget about you why would you think that?" he asked still kinda shocked that his sister just told him she was in love with him *maybe she just said it wrong and I'm over reacting for nothing* he thought quickly trying to forget what she said 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Ayato smiled as he looked up at Hoya. "I am so happy you are my big brother." he says as the doorbell rang. He hops up and goes to answer it. It was his friends Kota and Rin. "Hey Aya-chan. How are you today?" Rin says walking in to hugs Aya. At first glance Rin looks like an adorable girl with glasses but that wasn't true. Kota walked in after Rin but only to get kicked. "Ouch! Aya! What was that for?" he said. "You and your dirty movies have faced the garbage disposal." he says pouting. Kota chuckled. "I should have known you'd act this way. So cute!" he says teasingly.

Kota: http://static.zerochan.net/Code%3ABreaker.full.1347655.jpg
Rin: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06544236bad396b9130236da3ef61ff11223726927_full.jpg
[the real Rin: https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z164/ninjapirate18/guys/hotanimeguyglasses.jpg
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm

"I'm happy your my little sister ... Good luck on your project" he told her as they left her room and parted. he walked into his room smiling "sorry for the wait ... Where should we start?" "well we cant do it in here fuck this rooms small" Dongwoo laughed "let's go down stairs then?" "sure my love~" Dongwoo said in Korean "yah! Don't say that! Just because you say things in Korean doesn't mean I don't understand" he laughed as they left the room and walked down the stairs.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Ayato, Kota and Rin went up to his room to start their project. "We saw him Aya. So that's you big brother." Kota says smiling. Ayato nods. "Yes he is. he's really sweet and I am so happy to have him." he says getting out some paste and other supplies. "So Aya does your big brother know about your secret?" Rin asked. Ayato bites his lip a bit. "Lets focus on working before asking me a million questions." he says pouting. Kota and Rin look at one another. "I'll take that as a no." Kota says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Kiyoko and Takashi walked into the living room to see Hoya and Dongwoo on the ground wrestling and yelling at each other in Korean. Kiyoko sighed and apologized to her soon to be husband before yelling "boys! How many times have I told you not to do that!" Hoya and Dongwoo instantly stopped and looked up not moving from their position "sorry" they both mumbled before moving part. "Takashi and I will be back in a while were going out ... Please don't break anything or make a mess" she told them as she went and got her jacket.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Takashi chuckled as he looked at them and then her. "Its no need to yell darling. Young men these days have to show their friendship through their fists. I read it in a parenting magazine." he says laughing lightly. He looked over at Hoya. "I'll leave you in charge so make sure those three upstairs are okay as well." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

"haha okay I'll make sure they behave well" he told his parents happily as he watched them leave. Once the door closed and Hoya and dongwoo heard the car drive off they instantly went back to fighting and arguing. Dongwoo started to laugh loudly which earned him a smack on the head "be quite people are working up satirs" he scolded which led to Dongwoo tackling him to the ground and swearing at him "you dip shit! Your being as loud as I am" they both stoped and looked at each other before laughing. *I hope we're not being to loud* he thought to him self before taking off his shirt since it was to hot "whoa there I know you love me but chill your little sisters up stairs" Dongwoo joked before taking his own shirt off "shut up idiot ... Let's Practice now, yeah?" Dongwoo nodded in agreement.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Ayato, Kota and Rin began working and putting the work each did on their own together. "I need scissors. Do you have any Aya?" Rin asked. "Yes but my father keeps them down stairs in a cabinet. You can get them but you'll have to see if my mother is there so she can pass it to you." he says. Kota looked at Aya. "You are already comfortable calling her that?" he asked. Ayato nods happily. "I miss having someone to call that so I don't mind. She is really nice and she doesn't mind knowing my secret either." he giggled. Rin stood up and walked to the door. "I'll be back." he said walking down the stairs and noticed the two topless boys there. "Uh... may I please get some assistance if its no trouble?" he says smiling. He fixed his glasses knowing the two probably couldn't tell he was a boy since he knew Hoya couldn't tell Aya was.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Hoya smiled at the girl who came down stairs "sure what would you like help with?" he asked as Dongwoo draped his arms over him from behind and jumped up on to his back "god damn it" he swore at him in Korean so the girl wouldn't know what he was saying "but honey I want a piggy back ride" Dongwoo responded immaturely. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm

"I need a pair of scissors and Aya says their are in the cabinet up high." Rin says looking at the two. "Um.. Aya-chan's big brother. I was wondering if you planned to see Aya swim tomorrow?" he asked looking at him. Rin noticed Ayato didn't mention it though he had been looking forward to joining the swim team all year.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"oh yeah sure no problem I'll go get them Now" Hoya said carrying Dongwoo to the kitchen and walked over to the cabinet "Dongwoo grab the scissors please" "sure thing love~" Dongwoo said licking Hoya ear. Hoya didn't nothing when his friend licked his ear, he was used to him being like that so it didn't bother him at all. Once Dongwoo grabbed the scissors he turned around with a confused face "Aya swimming? She said she hated to swim..." he said a bit hurt that the other had lied to him.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Rin looked at Hoya surprised by that as well. "She did...?! I never would have expected that from our swim teams champion." Rin says taking the scissors. "Um.. thank you very much." he bows and runs off up the stairs to Ayato's room. Rin enters to find Kota and Ayato reading books. "Hurry up and add your last piece." Kota says looking at Rin
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Hoya frowned as Dongwoo pinched his cheek "hey don't feel bad ... Lets go dance it will get your mind off it" he said hopping off his friends and hugging him. Hoya hugged him back and sighed "okay" he grabbed his hand and they walked back to the living room "wanna dance to you ain't him by nelly?" he asked dongwoo smiled and agreed. Hoya grabbed his phone and turned on the song and they started to dance.

((if you want to see the dance here the link ^^ http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OClGkYMya0g ))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Ayato enjoyed spending time with Rin and Kota. Once the project was finished they played video games and joked about. Ayato gave them his cell phone number since he now had one. Eventually Rin and Kota decided to head home. Ayato walks them down the stairs to the door. "I'll see you both in school tomorrow!" Ayato says waving bye. Kota and Rin wave back before leaving. Ayato closed the door and smiled a bit to himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 pm

By the time Aya's friends decided to leave Hoya and Dongwoo were lying  on the floor panting and sweating from all the practicing they had done. "ugh Dongwoo you can go take a shower first if you want" he groand exhaustedly. "Aya! come here please" he called to the other as Dongwoo started to stand.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Ayato walked over towards Hoya as he glanced over at the other's friend. He wonders what he was going to say since the two wasn't really talking since just before Rin and Kota came over. "Yes big brother. Is something wrong?" he says sitting on the couch close to where Hoya was.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Dongwoo smiled at Aya before looking at Hoya and saying "I'll be back soon love~"  he then walked away laughing.
Hoya groaned a bit before looking up at Aya "you have swimming tomorrow, yeah? I heard your the swim teams champion" he said softly not mad just upset that the other had lied.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 am

Ayato looked at Hoya a bit shocked but not too surprised. "I am not going to go. That chap they want isn't going to show up. I just can't do it." he says looking down. "May I go back to my room and lay down?" he asked not wanting to talk to much about it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

"go a head... Sorry for bringing that up" he sighed "but first can you help me up? My legs fell like putty" he added with a laugh
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Ayato giggles a bit as he helped Hoya up off the floor. "You are so amazingly funny too. I wonder why you asked me about swimming." he said looking at his brother.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next