Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Ayato smiled brightly. "Thank you Hoya. You make me so happy. I am really glad you're my big brother." he says hugging the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm

"you make me happy too~" Hoya told the other hugging him back tightly "what do you think we should do?" he asked softly looking into the others eyes
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 am

Ayato gazed up at Hoya. He couldn't believe the other was so close to him. "Like this I'm blushing nii-san. Why don't we play a video game? It could be alot of fun. Also lets play it as a penalty game. Each of us will pick a game. Whoever loses does one thing the winner wants." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 am

"a video game sounds fun" Hoya said letting go of Aya "a penalty game... Hmm sound fun ... How long does the other have to do as the other says" he asked shifting on the bed to get more comfortable "what game are you going to pick?" he asked smiling

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 am

"How about for one while day? You can pick a game since this is the first time we are playing one. I warn you though, I am an awesome gamer." he says proudly. Ayato pulls out all his games so Hoya could pick one. He couldn't wait to win and have his big brother all to himself for a day. 'We will go shopping, see a movie and so much more...' he thinks excitedly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:42 pm

"sounds good" Hoya said nodding to Aya "I bet you are" he chuckled as he looked at the games "how about this one?" he asked while picking up a random game, Hoya didn't know most of the games the other had he mostly spent his time dancing or singing so he was kinda worried about losing but did his best not to show it.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 pm

"Okay a trivia game. I like this one since papa plays it with me. Though he alot better than me. There are three catagories so you can pick each and we can play okay." Ayato says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

"how about you pick" Hoya said smiling, knowing he was going to probably lose in the end.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"Okay I pick music, movies and food. I hope you're ready nii-san." he says giggling happily. Ayato gives Hoya a controller and sat beside him ready to play.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

"oh I am" he laughed holding the controller And waiting for the game to start. First up was Aya the question was 'who was the lead singer of Nirvana' Hoya smiled knowing the question and waited for the other to answer. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Ayato picked some random answer as he didn't know. He got it wrong. "That one was hard. No fair!" he says pouting cutely. For a boy Ayato was adorable
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm

"hahaha it was easy~" Hoya chuckled trying to resist hugging the other to death, he was so adorable Hoya could hardly take it.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 am

"I tried to pick easy topics and I'm still not doing good. That's no fair. You cheated nii-san!" he says not one to losing. Ayato always looked cute when he lost though. His friends always picked games that Ayato couldn't win so they could see his cuteness.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 am

"how did I cheat?" he scoffed  softly holding back a laugh. 'I cant hold back anymore' he thought to him self as he pulled Aya into a tight hug "your so cute!"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 am

Ayato blinked a bit surprised when hiya hugs him. "Ah! Nii-san.. Don't say that or I'll blush." he says looking up at the other. He was not about to lose the game to his big brother. "I will not be defeated! Victory will be mine." he says looking at Hoya determined.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 pm

'hes so cute!' Hoya thought to himself as he let go of Aya and patted his head lightly "what ever you say ... But you never know I could win" he said smirking devilishly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

"If you win I will pour forever." he says pouting already. Ayato didn't know he was just being even more adorable. He picked up the controller. "I will not lose!" he said though that was a slim to none chance.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 am

"I doubt that .. And if you pout for ever you'll get wrinkles" Hoya chuckled softly 'I'll let him win ...it will be fun' Hoya thought to him self as he picked a wrong answer for the question.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 am

Ayato looked at Hoya. "I'm too cute for wrinkles." he says smiling. He noticed Hoya got the next question wrong. He smiled as he got it right. "Yay! I'm making a come back."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm

"yes you are to cute for wrinkles" Hoya laughed. He smiled when he saw the other was happy that he was making a 'come back' over the next questions Hoya would get mist of them wrong and some right. He played along perfectly and made it look like he was trying to win
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 pm

The finally question came up and if correct it would double the players score. Ayato looked at Hoya with a smile. "I am so going to win this one." he said with confidence
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Hoya chuckled "you never know I could get it right" but in the end Hoya picked the wrong answer wanting to see Aya happy. He put on a fake frown as the game told him he picked the wrong answered
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Ayato got the answer correct. He was so excited. "I won! I won!" he cheered over joyed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Hoya laughed softly "so what are you going to make me do?" he asked  curiously
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Ayato looked at Hoya and thought. "I don't know. I started to think I was going to lose so I forgot what I wanted. So um... How about you can buy me a new dress from Lolita Express at the mall. I'll let you pick out the style and such. I trust you so much I know you'll pick something cute." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next