Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

[its okay... good luck on your tests]

Ayato walked out in dress number one. He looked over at Hoya and smiled. "How do I look? This one is really soft on the inside. I love it a lot." he says smiling as he looked at his brother.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Hoya smiled brightly "wow... You look absolutely beautiful" he told Aya walking up to him and hugged him tightly "do you want me to buy this for you?" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 am

Ayato looked at Hoya. "I really like this one. I want to wear this one home." he says not wanting to take it off. It was so comfortable.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 am

Hoya chuckled "okay, but what about the other dress? Do you not want to try it?" he asked still smiling and let got of the other 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 am

'I do but I really like this one. Can we just buy it and take it home? Its my size so I know it'll fit. Plus you picked iso I know I'll look adorable in it." Ayato says smiling shyly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 am

"of course we can get them" he said smiling "is their anything else you want or need?" he asked softly before adding " you look adorable in any thing you wear, even if I don't pick it." 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 am

Ayato's cheeks turn red as he looked about the store. He got some knee socks and two hair accessories to match his dresses. "Okay nii-san. I have all I want to get." he said giggling. He was really going to wear the dress once they paid for it. Ayato was really glad they went out together.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 am

Hoya smiled and walked up to the check out with the other following "is this all?" the woman at the counter asked smiling "yes thank you" Hoya replied looking over at Aya and smiled softly. As the woman scanned the things she commented "you two make such a cute couple together" and giggled while telling Hoya the total. He just chuckled before paying for the items
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:50 am

Ayato was looking in a mirror after the lady scanned the dress he was wearing as well. He giggles and blushed a bit as he overhears her comment. 'Me and nii-san a couple...' he thinks getting all shy and happy about it. Once all was paid for; Ayato looked at Hoya and smiles. "Can we get ice cream on the way home?" he asked cutely.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 am

Hoya smiled to the lady at the check out and thanked her before walking over to Aya holding some of the things he bought him. "of course we can~" Hoya told the other loving the way Aya looked so cute. "do you have a favorite flavor?" he asked softly looking down at the other and grabbing his hand
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 am

Ayato smiled as he walked with Hoya. "I do have a favorite flavor. I like chocolate with sprinkles." he says happily. Even though he was all smiles, Ayato couldn't shake the feeling from before. He knew he'd have to hide after science class to avoid the upperclassman. 'Why do I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow....' he thinks nervously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

"yum, my favorite is sea salt Caramel" Hoya said smiling to the other. Hoya continued walking and started to think 'I need to help Aya... I can't let him go to school tomorrow, something might happen-' his thoughts were interrupted as he saw the ice cream shop come into view. 

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 am

Ayato noticed the ice cream shop come into view. His eyes sparkled as he approached it with joy. "Come on big brother. I want the best ice cream cone there is to get. The fresh ones always taste better than if they scope it from a half empty container." he says pulling Hoya with him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Hoya smiled and laughed as he was dragged by his excited little brother " hey slow down a bit~" he told the other as the came near the entrance
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

"If I slow down I'll miss my chance at being the first to get the first scoop." he says as he pouted cutely. Ayato never liked when other flavors got mixed with his ice cream. So being the first scoop was important to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm

(( Hello I am so so so so sorry I haven't replied to this and our other role play in so long ... Iv been super busy and I'm in the middle of trying to bring up my grades (I'm failing my classes) "OTL and I'm having the worst writers block in the world at them moment Dx. I hope you can forgive me and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. I hope your doing well!~))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

[no real worries. I'm glad our rps weren't forgotten. Take your time and take it easy. I'm in no real rush. I hope you get the grades ya want and good luck! Smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Hoya chuckled at the others pout 'those lips look so plump and kissable' he thought to him self before scolding himself for having such feelings for his soon to be step brother. Soon they reached the door to the ice cream shop and walked up to the counter since no obe was in there at the moment. "hello, what would you like today?" the woman at the counter asked polightly. Hoya gestured for the other to order with a small smile on his face as he saw all the different types of ice-cream.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Ayato looked at all the delicious flavors. "May I have Chocolate with rainbow sprinkles?" he says looking at the woman behind the counter. He then holds Hoya's hand giggling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 am

"of course you can sweet heart" the lady told Aya happily as she went to scoop the others ice-cream "and for you?" she said looking at Hoya "I'll just have a sea salt caramel with no toppings" he replied as she handed Aya his cone and started to get hoya's "okay that comes to 7.48$" she told them happily, Hoya smiled back and gave her 10$ before taking a bite of his ice cream "is yours good Aya?" he asked fondly. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 am

Ayato began eating his ice cream with a smile on his face. His cheeks rose from the cold of the frozen treat. "Its very tasty nii-san." he says continuing to enjoy his ice cream. He didn't notice some of the ice cream got on his nose and cheek. It was kind of cute
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:34 am

"I'm glad your enjoying it" Hoya comments softly before chuckling to himself as he sees the ice cream on Aya's face. He leans over and kisses Aya's nose sucking the cream off while he did before moving to Aya's cheek he lightly licks it off with a grin on his face.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:08 am

Ayato looked up at Hoya as his face was turning beat red. "Uh... ah....thank you.." he said completely at a lost for words. He was really happy they spent the day together like this. It was a completely perfect day and he hoped it ended just as perfect too. "Shall we head home now?" he asks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

~bump~
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10