Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 pm

"sure just let me just go grab a couple of things then we'll go okay!" he told the Aya as he stood up and walked into his room to grab a sweater and his wallet after he was done he walked past Aya's room "you ready?" he asked
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Ayato got up and got a jacket before going out into the hall. He looked at Hoya and smiled. "Okay I'm ready. What if mom and dad come back? Won't they worry?" he asked forgetting they had cellphones.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:31 pm

"Aya we have cell phones remember?" Hoya chuckled ruffling  Aya's hair as they walked out the front door and locked it
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm

"Oh I forgot all about that. I guess we don't have to worry then." he says as they leave the house. He couldn't wait until they arrived at the mall. He hadn't gone shopping in a long time and wanted something cute while he was out.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

"sorry we'll have to take the subway since I still don't have a car" Hoya sighed giving Aya some money for the train. The walk to the subway was a short one thank god. Hoya and Aya hopped onto the train when it came and found a place to sit "you excited?" Hoya asked his adorable smiling brother
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Ayato sat beside Hoya with a smile. "I am really excited. I get to go shopping with nii-san." he says smiling. Ayato leans his head on Hoya with a grin on his face. He hadn't noticed the stares and whispers the two got.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Hoya noticed the people looking at them and whispering right away but decided to ignore it. He put his arm around Aya's shoulder and smiled softly, there stop would be coming up soon.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Ayato stands once their stop arrives. "Nii-san! Come on or we won't be able to shop." he says smiling happily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Hoya smiled an got up and followed the other off the train "okay to the mall!" he said happily as they started to walk. ' I'm happy the mall isn't to far away' Hoya thought to himself.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Ayato walked happily with Hoya towards the mall. As they entered Ayato heard a familiar voice. "Hey Aya-chan. That's a little hurtful to be cheating on your caring boyfriend with another guy." a voice called out as a tall young man approached the two. Ayato turned and froze a bit in place. 'What is he doing here..?' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Hoya stopped when Aya did, he saw fear on his face and instantly glared at the male who caused it "who the fuck are you?" he growled instantly mad at the man for making Aya scared.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 pm

"My name is Ryohei Kurosuji and Aya-chan is my girlfriend." he said with a smirk. Ayato shakes his head no. "That isn't true! You're just a mean upperclass bully who keeps telling everyone that." he says pouting.

[Ryohei: https://2img.net/h/i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/xPandaxBeatx/AnimeGuy.png ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Hoya glared at them male and wrapped an arm around Aya's waist protectively before turning around and walking away "just ignore him, this is supposed to be a fun day" Hoya told Aya softly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am

Ayato glanced back at Ryohei. "Are you sure nii-san? I do have to go to school with him." he says looking at Hoya. It was the same depressed look he wore whenever someone talked about the swim team to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 am

"don't think about him or anything else besides the fact that were here to have fun okay?" Hoya said softly leading him into the store Aya mentioned he wanted to go to "pick out anything you want no matter how many things you want or the price I'll buy it for you" Hoya told him smiling trying to make him happy.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am

"Hoya...?! I said only one outfit. Don't you remember?" he says confused as to why the other said such. Ayato smiled nonetheless and kisses Hoya's cheek. "Nii-san is so kind to me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 am

"I know I just want to spoil you though" he laughed smiling as the other kissed his cheek
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am

Ayato looked down a bit. "You think I'm worth spoiling? I don't what you to feel forced or anything. I'll feel bad if you're doing thing out of guilt or something." he says before noticing a cute blue dress with frills. "Nii-san! Look at this one. It's like a baby doll dress." his eyes sparkled with joy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 am

Hoya frowned "of course i think your worth spoiling. please don't think I'm doing this out of guilt" he said softly but then cheered up when the other showed him the dress "Aya you should try it on i  think it would look really good"  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 am

Ayato looks at Hoya. "Okay I'll try it on. Though I don't think I'll get this one. I want to look around a bit more." he says walking to the changing room with the outfit. He soon changed and walked out. "How do I look?" he asked smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

"hmm that's fine its not like you have to buy the first thing you try on" Hoya chuckled to the other. When Aya walked  out of the change room hoya couldn't stop himself from blushing, the other looked so incredibly cute in that dress. "you look adorable" he told the other smiling  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Ayato smiled as he looked at Hoya. "I really do? I wanna try on more." he says looking at his brother. He knew they couldn't be out too late since school was tomorrow. He was having so much fun though and really didn't want to return yet
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 am

"of course you do" Hoya smiled "sure go a head we have time" he told the other while looking at some clothing on the racks. "Aya what do you think of these?" he asked holding up two dresses that looked kinda plain but still cute 

(( the links for the dresses: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob0v0ZErd1qdfenm.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MONBQdng5yE/TVCF3NmvS6I/AAAAAAAAATw/lUXp9zW3jus/s1600/maid-lolita-dress.jpg ))

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 am

Ayato smiled as Hoya said he could look around more. He turned to glance over at his brother happily. "Nii-san wants to see me in those?" he asked blushing shyly. He walked over and took both into the changing room.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 am

((sorry for the really late reply iv been so busy with school- I have mid terms coming up and I'm really far behind in school so I might not be able to com on much for a while sorry!!)).

" I think they would look cute~" Hoya cooed to the other and chuckled as Aya blushed and walked into the change room. "I can't wait to see what those look like on him" Hoya thought as he wait for the other to come out of the change room

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next