Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunters

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Monster Hunters Empty Monster Hunters

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 am

A secret guild, devoted to hunting monsters. To insure the prospect of future hunters, they decided to open up a school for the children of older members children. Two prodigies stood out, Selena and ____. It was decided they were to partner up. It was a great idea, in a matter of a year, they were instantly the best monster hunting duo of their age group. Several years later and accident happened. Both children were at fault but nether were willing to admit their mistakes. They went there separate paths. Selena left to become a ordinary girl and have a ordinary life while ___ went on with a goal in mind to become the best monster hunter ever. They haven't since each other since middle school. Years later, in the beginning of college, they some how ended up being in the same school, in the same class, sitting right next to each other. Both of them aren't to happy about this, since sore about what happened. But after a sudden monster outbreak, both decided to put away their differences (for now) and reunite the best monster hunting duo the guide have ever since.
Ex hunter no. 258 Ace of Spades
Name: Selena Grace
Blood type: AB
Height: 5'1''
Looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?order=9&q=glasses&offset=336#/d56jkvs (Not my picture)
Weapon of Choice: Any type of gun
Excels in: Cooking, monster hunting, animal training, tracking, shooting, studying
Horrible in: Being with children, gardening, English (the subject), Spanish (the subject), stress, overwork
History: Daughter of some high rank hunters, it was no surprise that she is one of the few prodigies in the guild. The moment she was able to use weapons it was decided that she would be partners with ____. She always hang around _____ for as long as she could remember till the accident. To her, the accident was ____ and she decide that monster hunting wasn't her calling. She left the guild and went to become a average girl. A year pass, and her eye sight got bad. It turns out the reason for it was the accident (knowing this made her anger for ____'s mistake grow even more). Every year that pass, her eye sight grew worst to the point were she can't even see with out her glasses. She is sure that by the time she is forty she will be blind but thinking this doesn't stop her from having a normal life. After graduating high school, she move on to one of a top rank college (Which have been recently been bought under the guild). But what happened on the first day was not was she was expecting.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunters Empty Re: Monster Hunters

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:56 am

(Interesting plot, may I join that is if it hasn't been taken.)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Sure go ahead Smile
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm

(Thank you)

Name: Keith Lieben
Blood type: O
Height: 5'7
Looks: Keith Lieben
Weapon of Choice: All types of swords even heavy ones as well
Excels in: Training, tracking, hiding, spying, computer skills (hacking) and most of all Monster hunting
Horrible in: French and anything to do with girls when they ask him out.
History: Keith had always been a member of the guild since his parents used to be Monster Hunters. He excel in heavy sword fighting due to his parents swordsmanship. Knowing this, he attended the school and met up with Salena and became her partner and prodigy of their school. In recent years of their middle school year, a terrible accident had happen. He knew it was his fault but wouldn't admit that it was his fault. After middle school and parting way from Salena, he continued on having a goal in mind and lived his life as a monster hunter. But as the years go by, he was now in college that is until everything had turned upside for him. There he met up with Salena and so forth another journey begins as he teamed up with her hoping that he can rekindle their friendship before their quest ends.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

(Um, it seems you repeated his name in the looks of the skeleton silent )
Selena took a seat next to a window in classes. She pushed up her glasses as she watch the class fill up one by one by sleepy students. It's the first day of college and she was overly prepared. She woke up an hour early than what she usually does because she doesn't want to leave a bad impression of herself to her fellow classmates and professor. When she got to class she found that she has about half an hour before class actually starts. She took advantage of being early and took the best seat. Right next to the window with the view of the city and it was right in the middle of the room. Not to far but not to close. Before she knew it, half an hour have past and the seats were quickly filling. One of the few remaining open seats were next to her and at the front of the class. "Only five more minutes till class starts," she notice and look out the window once again. Putting her back to face against the class so that it was hard for anyone to see her face unless they got close.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:07 pm

(Just click it it'll directly take you to his image...LOL)

It was the beginning of a new year in a new school and in a new enviroment. Keith who had just woken up glanced over to the clock as he noticed that it was time to head out to school. His dorm was just across from the campus since he had chose this school for his schooling. After getting ready, Keith took his bag and headed out the door. His bag over one shoulder as he walked across the campus before him. Approaching the large campus, many of the students past him by. Some even looked at him weirdly due to his jet fiery red hair and piercing crimson red eyes. Ignoring them, Keith checked his watch when he found out that he had about five minutes left before class starts. Running across the campus to the other side to where his room was he finally made it. Taking in an amount of air, he slowly let them out smoothly and walked in. Eying the empty seat at the front he knew that he wouldn't like to be picked on. Gazing up the row, he caught sight of an empty seat near the window that hadn't been taken yet. Grinning to himself, he soon made his way over to the empty seat and sat down next to a girl just in time for class.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 pm

(0.o what black magic is this?!)
Selena sense someone took a seat next to her and turn her head to see who it was. Her eyes almost jump right out of her eye sockets when she saw red hair. She quickly turn her head back towards the window and was thinking a mile a minute. "Is that Keith?" she thought in shock. "No no, calm down it could possibly be someone else." She tries to calm down but quickly started to freak again. "UGH what am I talking about. Who else would have fiery red hair?" she thought. She took a glance at him then thought, "Why would he come to this college? Ah whatever, I'll just finish up this class and then get assign to a different class." "I just hope he doesn't recognize me till then. Last time he saw me, I don't wear glasses so he shouldn't notice me," she thought and kept looking at him.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

(Lol...You're very funny...)

As he had sat down, his eyes were focus onto the chalkboard. His notebook on the table and his pencil on his hand. His eyes focusing in front of the classroom when he felt a strange aura next to him. His body could feel the immense tension next to him when he slightly turn to see who it was. When he did so, he noticed that the female had turn away from him. Thinking that his eyes were playing tricks on him he went back and focus on the board once more. Soon enough his professor came in and started to announce his name and whatnot. Before long, class was now in session when he began to take some notes that is until something caught his eyes. 'Now that I think about it, the girl next to me reminds me of Salena? Or my eyes are just playing tricks on me?' he thought looking away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:05 pm

(Thank you, took me a minute to think it up)
Selena push the thought of Keith sitting next to her to concentrate on class. Unlucky for her it was English. Double unlucky it seems she was having a hard time seeing the board. "Damn," she hiss under her breath as she squinted her eyes. "I need to go to the eye doctors later for a new prescription," she thought. Today was not her day. She look down back on her notes and notice most of the information is wrong but she can't do much. She was thinking of taking a picture of all the notes when class is finish but almost broke her pen when she saw the professor erase everything on the board to make room for more notes. "Damn it," she hiss again. She started to pull her hair in stress.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 pm

(Really?)

While writing it down, Keith noticed that the girl next to her had been squinting her eyes. Without any hesitation, he slid his notes to the left and budge her to take a look at it. He wasn't the type to give his notes out but he needed to this time anyways. WHen he did so, he took out another book and began writing so that the other would use his other notebook to copy it. After the notes were done, the professor began calling some of the students to read in English. It hasn't been long when it was his turn. Standing up with his straight back he looked down to the board and began reading the English that was written on the board. His English was fluent and he had no flaws in it. He was taught well when he was born and learn the tongue without using his accent. To be honest, he was good at everything especially monster hunting.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 pm

(Oh my god, I am literally going to cry, this is like my fifth time trying to post this)
Selena was surprised with Keith offering his notes. Last time she remembers, he wasn't the type to do so. She was embarrassed to say the least and wrote down the notes. She lower her head to look like she is busy when the professor went around asking students to read. Selena wasn't bad in speaking. Actually she is quite fluent but is horrible with the writing part... which happens to be 99% of the entire class. With all these present principle and past progressive and with spell she is going to bomb this class. But even though she is quite fluent she sometimes talk fast and stumble over her words then later on get embarrassed. So she was glad Keith was reading since it takes the heat off her. Class soon ended after two more people read. Selena quickly gather her things. She have several minutes before needing to get to the other class but she wants to get out as fast as she could. She handed over his notes and said, "... Thanks... Keith." She quickly turn as she was about to walk.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

(Is it just me or this site is lagging a bit?)

After he was done reading the English that was posted on the board, he sat down and waited for the others to read. Once they were done, he glanced over to the person next to him and saw how quickly she had written them. His eyes moves as she moves her hands swiftly. Having to think about the scribbling he noticed that it was sloppy and not very neat. It wasn't that long until class was over when the girl had handed back his notebook to him that is until he heard his name in it. Quickly and quietly he reached and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to face him when he saw her he knew that it was no one other than Salena herself. "So it was you after all?" Keith said eying her. For some reason he kind of knew that it was her but just to be on the safe side he pretended that he didnt know that it was her. "So why are you here?" He curiously ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

(I think it's the site since it's lagging for me too)
"God damn it," she thought and turn to face him. She quickly rip her wrist from his hand and said, "What do you think? I'm obviously going to college. Now what I want to know is why your here?" She had a bit of a sour look on her face.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

(It wasn't like that though earlier in the day?)

When his hand was ripped away from Salena's wrist he pulled back his hand and set them on the side. His eyes glaring at the other as he heard her. When the question was ask he simply answered, "Same as you, its not as if I have something major plan anywho..." he told her and swung his bagpack over his shoulders. "Now then if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to go to..." Keith said and turned the other way as he started to walk down the steps.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 am

"Hump, you were the one who stopped me," she mumble and went to go down but a sudden earthquake made her lose her footing and she fell on top of Keith. "Ouch, what the heck was that?" she said out loud.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 am

Keith was just about to head out when he felt the ground shake. While holding onto a chair, he felt someone falling on top of him. His eyes gazing at Salena soon made its way over to the side as he gently push her off of him. "What the hell was that?" He ask noticing that the ground once more. "This isnt good..." He mumble and got up as quickly as possible. Eying the entrance he caught sight of the others running for their lives as if their world was going to end.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 am

Selena balance her self on the desk, she quickly realized that this was no ordinary earthquake. "Please don't tell me a monster followed you," she said and watch countless of students running.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 am

Keith hesitated then sigh, "No. It's the opposite. I'm the one who followed that monster here. Been here for about few weeks now just to track that stupid monster.." He growled and ran over to the door. "Are you going to come or what?" He ask looking at her while the others pushed and shove one another. It wasn't long until he saw something just on the other end of the hallway. "Found you..." He smirk waving for Salena to follow him immediately.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

"...Damn," Selena hissed under her breath and followed Keith. "Don't think I'm helping you because I forgive you or that I want to hunt monster again or anything," she said annoyed, "I just don't want to ruin my college experience." She brush a strain of black hair out of face.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 pm

"What is up with you and college?" Keith said as he quickly ran out of the room and towards the other side while the other past him. Upon reaching there he saw how huge the monster is. "Might need your help a bit that is if you dont mind helping me like awhile back?" Keith had ask and took out his sword. "Well would that be a yes or a no?" he ask again. Soon enough the monster immediately uses its tail to make that tremor as it made the earthquake. Keith leaped up into the air to avoid the earthquake as he went for a dive attack.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"Of course I'm going to help. It'll look bad on my part if I didn't," Selena said as she jump to the side to avoid the large crack growing. "And there is nothing "up" with college. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it," she said and took out two hand guns. "Would be nice if I had my Armalite AR-50 but whatever," she said and took several shots to see how strong is the monster's skin. "It's a Xebren," she said, "Weakness is it's tongue and eyes."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Keith laughed as he heard her, "You're right I supposed." When he heard about its weakness he grin as he tries to slash its tongue but failed when the monster itself had used its tail on him. It made him flew to the other building making him hit the wall as he made a crack. Gettint off the wall he shook his head slightly. "You damn Xebren. I'm gonna killed you for ruining my clothes..." he growled as he went for another dash.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Selena shot several times at the eyes but the monster just close it with heavy eyelids and the bullets just bounced off. "Jeeze calm down," Selena said and climb on top of some rumble to have a better shot. "I'm here to help you out. Distract the monster. These guys have fast reflexes. While it's concentraiting on you I'll take the shot," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Agreeing with Salena he rushed to the oposite and dodge the monster attack. Trying to distract the beast he immediately swung his sword. "Any day now Salena!" He yelled when he got hit on the back making him stumble onto the ground with a heavy thud. "Are you freaking serious? You damn punk!" Keith spit out some blood when rolled to the side before getting up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh hush now unless you want me to shoot you by accident..." she said. She pointed both guns. One on each eye. She slow her breath and shoot both guns at once. Both eye got shot. The monster roar loud with pain. "Here's your chance with the tongue!" Selena yelled over the roar. The roar shook the entire build. Large chunks of concrete fell. She jump out of the way but got scratch by a metal pipe.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum