Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunters

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Monster Hunters - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Hunters

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm

When reaching the hospital, Keith was put onto the stretcher as they took him for another x-ray. After the x-ray Keith was taken to his room. Sitting on his bed, Keith glance every now and then over to his mother and father when his father motion for his wife to head out while he talks to his son. About a minute later, his father sat down as he laid his eyes on him. "Keith," he went silent again. "Just what the hell happen last night? You weren't this injure unless you are too focus on protecting her and not yourself?" His father said eying him while he noticed the look on his son's face. Keith let out a soft sigh, "It's not that at all. It's been a while since I've seen her so why can I not protect her? It's not as if she left because of that incident seven years ago..." He mutter knowing that IT was that incident that led her away from becoming a monster hunter. "Oh really? Then what is this? I got this off from the satellite before arriving to where the two of you are earlier..." He said taking out his phone showing the picture of them two who had kissed one another. "I don't think she's the right one for you. She rather be a normal girl than to be with a hunter such as yourself. As of now, I also order for you to forget her after this mission is over!" Keith shot up a glare then an impression of being shock after hearing what his father had just said. "But father? I-I really lo~" he was interrupted by the doctor when the doctor came in to ask for his father. His father got up and took a look at the x-ray as he nodded his head. Once the doctor had left, he shook his head no as he stared at him. "I don't think you'll be able to become a monster hunter anymore...After this mission, I want you to resign and that's final!" And with that he left him speechless as he disappeared out the door. 'I can't become a monster hunter anymore? ....'
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 pm

"Theories you ask? There is no theories. There just happens to be an outbreak and I just think you are just over thinking things. Smart monsters? You just said monsters working together is a rare thing, that was just probably one of those rare moment," the president said. Selena cover her frown with a poker face. "Yes you are right Ms. President. Here is my report," she said and printed off the report. She handed it over to the president and gave another quick bow before walking out the room. As soon as she was out of sight, Selena started to bite the inside of her cheek. A bad habit of hers that she tries to break but she always does it when stressed. " "Just happens to be an outbreak." "One of those rare moments." I feel that the president is hiding something," she thought. She looked around the guide and felt a dark aura she never felt before. "There is something off," she thought. "Selena! Is that you?" a voice called. Selena turn around and saw Amy, one of the few girls in her class when she was still going to monster hunting school. "Hello Amy. How are you?" she asked, she taste blood inside her mouth from biting her cheek to hard. "Oh nothing. You know I'm working in the Central," Amy said. Selena pulled Amy to the side and whisper, "Can you get me all reports on the monster outbreak and anything related?" Amy looked confused. "It's for my mission," Selena quickly said. Amy agreed and walked off but the president walked past Selena. "Don't poke your nose were your not suppose to go little cat, you don't know what might happen," the president whisper in Selena ear as she walk by. The president put something in Selena pocket and walk on. Looking around to see if anyone was around, Selena quickly pull out the object to see a satellite view picture of her and Keith kissing. "Damn," she thought and quickly ran out the guide to take a car to the hospital.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm

(I may have to borrow the president for a bit on this part okay...LOL)

It had been at least an hour later or so when he had talk to his father. His father had set down his x-ray sheet on the table near him when his father had left. Eying the x-ray sheet he took a good look at it noticing that he had fracture another bone or two. Getting angry for the fact that he couldn't be a monster hunter anymore he toss the sheets onto the ground. Clenching his hands tightly, he took off the IV and whatever he had on and made a run to the door holding onto his wound. Desparately trying to get away from this place, he walked back to the entrance and got out. Making his way, he past some nurses and some patients who were outside as he made it to the lights. 'I rather die then resign...' he thought as he kept on walking. When he did so, he walked back to his dorm room and unlocked his door and flock onto his bed. Eying the window, he could see the birds flying past his window. The sound of students running and walking as they talk amongst themselves. Sighing a bit and feeling a bit tire from staying up night, he close his eyes when he received a phone call from the President.

"Keith are you still at the hospital?" The President had ask. Keith inhale and slowly exhale as he answer, "No. Why do you ask?" he said over the line. The President sigh when she said, "Get to H.Q. immediately. You have another mini mission to do. It concerns your partner, Salena." Thinking he sat up quickly, "What do you mean it concerns Salena?" he ask curiously and got up. "Just now, I think someone is going to hand out the information to her about the outbreak so keep an eye on her will you? Just don't let her find out about your goal, got that?" she said when she sat on her chair in her office. Coughing slightly he answer, "Alright. I'll be there soon. Probably gonna have to hitch a ride on a bus, It's gonna take me longer so yeah..." And with that he hung up after hearing a 'yes' from the other side. WHen he had hung up, Keith grabbed a set of new pair of clothes and shoes when he took the rest of his swords and set it onto his back before leaving.

(wow I actually typed a lot...lol)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 am

(It's fine, use any character you want)
Selena quickly drove to the hospital but found that Keith left awhile ago. "The heck..." she thought, "He is still injured. Why in the world did he leave? I should go to his dorm and see if he's there." As she headed towards the car, someone from behind grab her and dragged her into a dark ally. She was quickly surrounded by a group of people. "No... these are people," she thought, "These are skin crawlers." She started to fight against there grasp. "We can let you leave yet," one of the monster hiss, "The fun is just about to start."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 am

(Thanks)

When Keith had gotten to the bus stop and got in he walked over to an empty seat and sat down. While sitting, his eyes were staring out the window when he noticed something weird going on in the alley. 'I have a bad feeling about this...' Keith thought having a cold going down his spine. Shaking the thought away, he momentarily got up and walked over to the bus driver to tell him to stop. Once she did, Keith got out and ran towards the alley while being sneaky. Even if he had a few broken ribs or fracture bones, he doesn't care at all for he knows that something bound would happen. Sneaking against the wall he could hear someone grasping as if trying to get away then a voice came on as he heard him.

"We can let you leave yet," one of the monster hiss, "The fun is just about to start."

Keith knew that voice and it belongs to a skin crawler. Growling beneath his breath he gripped his sword knowing that this might be his last shot to get him. He had been chasing this skin crawler for awhile now and now that this skin crawler had come out of its hiding place it's time for him to kill that thing. Being ready, he appeared before them when he caught sight of Salena. "Salena?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Selena look up to Keith in surprise. "Get him!" the skin crawler hiss. Selena took this moment to push the skin crawler into the wall. The skin crawler let go of her for a moment. She pull herself at of the skin crawler grasp and took out her guns. There was a complete confusion among the skin crawlers and they run around like crazy, hitting anything that touched them.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Keith blocked most of their attacks when he slice them in half that is until he saw the confusion of the skin crawlers. Without any hesitation he grabbed onto Salena's hand and took her out of the alley. While running, he finally came to a stop still feeling the pain as he grasp onto his side. "W-What were you doing with them in the alley? I thought you were at H.Q.?" He ask eying her. "Anyways I'm heading to H.Q. so you wanna go back?" Keith smile as if showing her no pain.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 pm

"I was attacked while my guard was down. I was at H.Q. but came looking for you. I think heading to H.Q is a bad idea," she said as she shook her head, "You need to heal. You aren't doing anyone any flavors by being injured." She tried pulling him to the car. "Come on, I'll take you to my apartment so you rest," she said
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Keith thought about what she had said. Now there's a great opportunity for him to be close to Salena, however he knew he had to prevent Salena from ever knlwing about the breakout. Sighing he was set into the car, "Very well I guess I could rest at your place for the time being. Its not as if we're together anyways..." he mumble and relax in the car.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Selena sense there is something wrong but she doesn't show it. She got into the driver's seat and drove to her apartment. She bit the inside of her cheek as she thought about why there was a monster outbreak. She park the car and walk towards the door of her apartment. "Lucky for you, my apartment is on the ground," she said. She just unlocked the door when she got a call. "I got the paper works," said Amy. "Okay, I will meet you at the library," Selena answer and hanged up. She look to Keith, "Just make yourself at home, I need to head down to the library to get a book a friend of mine is letting me borrow," she said
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Keith stared at Salena when he heard her. About a few minutes later the two arrive at the apartment. Then a phone call was made as he heard Salena talking on the phone. Before long Salena had left as he rested onto the bed. Looking up at the ceiling he slowly got up, 'She's definitely up to something but I dont know what. If she finds out what the hell would I do?' He thought while he waited for her to return. Soon enough he decided to close his eyes as he fell into a deep sleep not caring what happens to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 am

Selena headed towards the library after she check to see if Keith was comfy. Amy stood at the side of the library, away from the street. She walked over. Amy handed over a file. "Thanks Amy," she said and tuck the file under her arm, "This isn't a lot though. Is there any more?" "Of course! A box full! But for some reason Center H.Q. was in a information lockdown. I was barely able to get that information without getting caught. That is just the main information," Amy said. Selena nodded, understanding. "Okay, I understand. Try to get more when you can," she said. Amy and Selena went different ways. Before heading back, she quickly rented a cook book at the library to make her story stand. She headed back to her apartment. She check in on Keith but found him sleeping. She hid the file behind a picture frame in the living room. Not know what to do, she decided to use the cook book and make something.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 am

While sleeping, Keith dreamt about something odd but didn't know what the dream was about. Without him realizing it, he instantly woke up having to feel the sweat on his forehead. Looking around he could hear the pots and pan clanging in the kitchen. Slowly getting off of the bed, he made his way into the kitchen to find Salena cooking. Tilting his head to the side, he walked over to her and sat down on a stool that was right in front of the sink. Eying her he smile, "What are you cooking?" He ask while he waited for her to answer. Once she did, he nodded his head as if he knew how to cook. "Anyways, you went to the library just to get a cook book? I thought you know how to cook already and master that already?" He curiously ask looking at her oddly knowing that something was definitely strange about her. Before long, he received a phone call from the President. Looking down at his phone he got up, "Excuse me for a few moments alright..." He said to her and picked up his phone as he walked out of the kitchen then to the front entrance and into the hallway closing the door after him. "Hello?"

"Hey, we just found out that some of our research have been copied. Find out who made that copy and report to me. And make sure you find those copies before it's too late! Do you hear me?!" The President said from the other line.

Keith heard as he nodded his head, "Alright. I'll find them. But what do you wish for me to do if I find those copies and that person who made those copies?" he ask curiously. Soon she answer him, "Burn them and as for that person, eliminate them if you have to even if it cost you your life!" Hearing that, he paused for a long time but decided to answer her with a 'yes' before moving on. When he was done talking to her, he hung up and walked back inside to find Salena still in the kitchen cooking.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Selena notice Keith walking in. "Had a nice nap?" she asked. She went back into cooking before answer his question. "I am cooking....." Selena stop for a moment to look over the cook book, "Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers." She look to Keith with a smile, "What's wrong with getting a cook book? Even the best chiefs use cook books." She continue on cook. Her eyes follow him as he walks outside with his phone. Taking this moment to change places for the documents, she took the paper works from behind the picture and took it to her room. Inside, she hid the paper works in her underware/bra drawer. "Knowing Keith, if he starts nosing around the place, for sure he would going peaking in there," she thought and ran back to the kitchen pretending nothing happened. When Keith walks in she said, "You want to help me finish up cooking?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:24 pm

"You want to help me finish up cooking?"

Keith stared at her oddly then nodded his head, "Sure I guess.." He told her and walked over to where she was standing and glance at the pot. "So what are your plans for the day? I mean it is almost night time again..." Keith said while walking over to the sink to wash his hands. Once he did, he walked back to where she was and began to stir the pot. "Give me those ingredients. Let's spice things up a bit shall we?" he tease. "Anyways I heard that they posted up the picture of us kissing on the internet...So what did you think of it when you saw it?" He ask glancing her way while stirring the pot.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am

Selena smile and handed over some spices. "Be careful, too much of one thing can be bad," she said. She put one of the patties on the frying pan to fry. "I find it very perverted. Who would enjoy posting it on the internet? And it's very suspicious. Why in the world were they watching? Why did they take a picture. Quite odd," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:01 am

Keith thought about it but he had no clue whatsoever. Sighing a bit he add a little spice here and there then set them to the side. "I know right? I didn't even find out until I got to the hospital earlier..." he said when he stir a little bit more before turning it off. "But you know maybe its forbidden for us to be together after what happen seven years ago..." Keith told her and turn to look over to the table before setting it up. "Say Salena, if one day I stop being a hunter what would you do? I mean literally as in giving up on it..." he ask wanting to know what she thinks. Keith didnt even know why he had said that to her but he just wanted her input on what she thinks of him quitting.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum