Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 19 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Jiro finished picking up the pieces and looked over at Sora. "Your not being fair! No showing all at body so suddenly." he says flustered.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 pm

"Then do you want me to strip naked for you or wear all of my clothes?" Sora had ask when he picked up a lollipop from the ground and ate it. "Careful theres still glass on the ground..." He said to him and close his eyes for a bit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm

"Just lay down so we can get this over with. I feel as if I could faint." he says looking at Sora. Jiro cheeks were red as he was blushing uncontrollably
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"If you faint then I can just devour you..." Sora exclaim and waited. "So which is it?" He ask as he glance over his shoulders to look at Jiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

"Devour me..!!!? What are you trying to say... Sora its not nice to tease your older brother like this." he says completely flustered. Jiro inches closer to the other. "Shall I being your massage?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Sora smile, "I'm not teasing you. I'm telling you the truth Jiro..." he said and nodded his head for the other to massage him. "Yes you may start now..." he told him and relax a bit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Jiro watches Sora lay down on the bed. He then slowly begins to massage the other. He started Arthur shoulders and moved down his back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Sora felt his shoulder being massage as he let out a soft moan. "Oh yeah that feels good..." he mumble. His entire body had soften as he felt the tension going away. "You should massage me more..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 pm

"What do you mean? I am massaging you silly." Jiro says as he continues to give the other a good rub down. He wanted to make sure Sora was enjoying it. He could barely tell since it seemed like the other was teasing him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Sora chuckle and made him stop when he pulled him down to where he was. "You should do this more often to me when I'm down..." he grin then he pinched his cheeks. "As an older brother..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Jiro blinked a bit caught off guard. "Uh Sora...!" he says as he listened to him. "You could have said that while I was massaging you. Pulling me down will only make me all flustered again. I finally had calmed down too." he says softly looking at the other.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 pm

"Dont worry brother, it's only us..." Sora whisper into his ears. "If you want me just say it and dont fluster?" He chuckle still licking his lollipop. "If not then do yiu wish for someone to take me away?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 am

"I don't want you to go away! I want you all to myself." Jiro says as he looked at the other. His face instantly turned bright red and he quickly looked away. "Sorry.... I got caught up in the moment and exploded my emotions." he said softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am

Sora was surprised to hear what Jiro had said. "Hey so you really want me?" He repeated when he hugged him. Smiling he took off Jiro's wig when he gently brush away his cheeks. "You're turning red..." he smiled as he lean in ti kiss him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 am

Jiro nods yes as he didn't want to explode again. He stares at Sora as the other removed his wig. "I'm red because of you." he says as he noticed he was about to be kissed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 am

Smiling he lifted up the other's chin and kiss him passionately on the lips. "I love you brother..." he whispered and pull Jiro into a hug. "Dont ever leave me...."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 am

Jiro kisses Sora back as he heard the other's confession. "I love you too Sora. I won't go anywhere. I promise." he says embracing him tightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am

Sora smile when he nodded his head. He just felt so secure by having him around. "Thanks..." he quietly said hugging him as well as to not let him go.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 am

Jiro was hoping all would work out well when his parents returned. He knew he'd have to make everything perfect so Sora wouldn't have to get married.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am

The next thing Sora knew he fell into a sleep since he didnt have much sleep earlier when he awoke from a nightmare. When asleep Sora had drop his candy onto the ground as he began lightly breathing. "This feels warm..." he said in his sleep already forgetting that Jiro was massaging him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Jiro glanced over at Sora as he noticed he had fallen asleep. He smiled covering him with the sheets. He laid beside him with a small sigh. Soon he too had fallen asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Mizuki who had been wandering in the hallway came to a stop in the music room. Peering in, he noticed the grand piano. Grinning, she enters the door and headed over to the piano and sat down. Eying the black and white keys she began to play a song. Sora who happen to be asleep heard a light sound coming from the music room. Waking up, he glance to the side as he saw Jiro sleeping next to him. Smiling he slowly got up and wore his clothes before leaving the door.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Lucifer could hear the sudden melody of the piano. He wondered if it was Sora playing like before. He got up and went to check it out. Jiro continued to sleep as Sora left the room. He was dreaming of being happy with his brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Still playing, she was so focus on the song and its music that she didnt hear the door open. About a minute later, Sora stood there eying Mizuki. His eyes were wide as he stood there. "How do you know that song?" Sora had ask looking at her. Mizuki jumped when she turn and saw Sora. "Sora? Hmph, why are you staring at me? Better be ready for the marriage proposal..." She grin. "Anyways this song was taught to me when I was a little girl..." She told him. Sora blink, "Someone taught it to you?" He ask. Mizuki nodded, "Of course..." And with that she continued to play.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Lucifer was standing behind Sora as he listened to the two. He sighs softly as he pushed Sora into the room. He then locks the door. He laughs evilly as he walked towards Jiro's room. Lucifer enters Jiro's room to see the slight mess. He calls a maid to come clean it while he carries the sleeping Jiro to his room.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum