Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 36 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Jiro watched Sora lock the door. His cheeks turning bright red as he kisses his brother happily. He feels the other's hand teasing his body and enjoys it much more than he'd admit to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Sora smile when he slowly took off Jiro's shirt and his pants as he did to himself as well. Looking at his brother's pale body he began to stroke his member. "Tell me when you want me to go in there alright?" he quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Jiro looked at his brother and nods. He reached his hand down and touched Sora's length. "So big..." he whispers moving his hand up and down on it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Sora chuckle when he heard Jiro. "Don't over exaggerate. I am not that big..." He exclaim and held onto Jiro when he decided to lean in and lick his member.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"I am not... it really is big..." he said blushing. Jiro looked at Sora lick his length. He covers his mouth as he didn't want to gasp too loudly. 'I'm doing a terrible job of not straining my voice... you big meanie Sora...' he thinks with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm

"Well it seems as you are..." Sora said pulling back when he saw that Jiro had covered up his mouth. Grinning, he lick his fingers and place it in the entrance before making his way in. "Lets hope you like this..." He chuckle as he look at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Jiro looked at Sora blinking his eyes cutely as he covered his mouth. He shivers a bit as he feels Sora's fingers enter him. "Ahh.. nii-san..." he says unable to hold his voice back anymore
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 am

Sora silently snicker when he enters his older brother's entrance. HIs eyes looking deeply at the other when he nodded his head a little as he lean in to engulf the member. "You know, I can do this all day...What would you like me to do? Bang you until you could no longer walk or what?" he whisper.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am

Jiro pants and moans softly. "I don't care if I can't walk in the morning. I want you inside of me brother." he whispers looking at Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Sora eye brow rose when he heard him. Smiling he slowly pull up his brother and gently turned him around. THen he placed his member around the entrance and made his way in. "This might hurt a bit.." he told him and slowly penetrated him from behind.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Jiro bit his lip as he felt Sora entering him. He trembles a bit until he realized his brother was completely inside him. "Sora... I can feel it... this is a bit embarrassing..." he pants softly glancing back at his brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Sora smile, "I'm glad, brother..." He had said while holding onto his hips. Before long, he finally move inside of the other. His hips moving back and forth as he felt the walls tightening in on him as if trying to push him out. "I hope you like it when I'm done with you..." He whisper into his ears.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

"What do you mean by that?" he asked as he feels him slowly starting to move. Jiro felt his heart pounding like crazy. 'I can't believe me and Sora are really connected like this... A dream come true...' he thinks blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm

"Dont worry..." Sora smile when he thrust deeply into him. A few minutes later, his hand went over to stroke the member when he grunt a little more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 am

Jiro moans out some but his face held a pained expression. He couldn't help it since his throat was still very sore. He instantly bites his lip to hold back from making too much noise. 'If Sora worries again he'll leave and we'll l never have this connection again...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 am

"Does it hurt, Jiro?" Sora had ask when he caught sight of the look on his face. He was well aware of it but just never thought that it would hurt him this much. "If it does then I'll make it quick.." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 am

"Your not hurting me brother. Its my voice that's causing pain." he says looking at him. "I'll be fine if I do my best to hold my voice back so please don't stop." Jiro said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 am

"Ah your voice. Don't strain it too much alright?" Sora quietly said when he quicken his pace. His hips still moving as he held onto his brother. He love the way how the other had felt deep within him. He just couldn't bring himself to come into him just yet. Smiling he grunted bit by bit as he held onto his brother.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:57 am

"I know brother. I'll try not to." Jiro says biting his lip more so his voice was held back. He wanted to come so badly but wanted to with Sora only. "It feels so good...." he pants softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 am

"I'm glad, just a little more than we both can you know...Do it together..." Sora quietly said to him when he thrust deeply within the other as he hit the sweet spot of his brother. When he did so, he thrust it once more and finally let it loose. "J-jiro..." He quietly said his name as he came into his brother's entrance.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 am

Jiro moans softly still trying his best to hold his voice in. He trembles moaning loudly as he felt Sora hit his sweet spot. "S-Sora... ahh..." he moans before coming along with his brother. He had no idea being held so gently would feel so good.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Sora smile when he slowly pulled out of him. Panting heavily, he fell beside his brother as he held onto him. "You did great..." He quietly said as he intertwine his fingers along with Jiro while sleeping next to him. "I really love you..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

Jiro closed his eyes feeling Sora so close to him. He felt even closer to his brother now. "I really love you too." he says blushing as he fell asleep. His throat still as sore as before but he didn't care.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm

~bump~
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum