Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 34 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 am

Jiro moans softly as he looked at Sora. He gasps once feeling the other's mouth around his length. "Ngh.... wait brother... don't do that..." he said highly embarrassed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 am

Sora came to a stop and looks up at his brother, "Why not?" He ask wondering why he couldn't do this. "Is something the matter?" He curiously ask, wanting know why.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 pm

"Its been a long day and I haven't taken a bath yet so don't put it in your mouth." he says blushing. Jiro looked at Sora tilting his head slightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:15 pm

"I don't think it matters? I mean, we will still have to take a shower once we get inside anyways..." Sora explained looking at him thoughtfully. "Besides I really want it to make you feel good..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Jiro smiles kissing him. "Okay I'll overlook it this time. Though next time lets make sure we shower first." says kissing Sora sweetly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Sora nodded, "Alright. I'll remember that..." He softly said and engulf the member once more. When he was done with that, he slightly lick his fingers and put it into his entrance. "Are you ready?" he quietly ask looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Jiro flinched a bit surprised Sora was so eager to do this. It was making his heart race. He nods looking at his brother. "I'm ready..." he says trying to stay clam but was freaking out. He never felt this shy in forever
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Noticing how Jiro had flinched he came to a stop. "It didnt seem like you're ready brother?" Sora quietly said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Jiro looked at him. "I guess I'm more nervous than I want to admit. I just don't want you to hate me after this." he says more worried Sora might distance himself after this. He moves closer to Sora and whispers into his ear. "Why don't we try a different approach and you get a bit aggressive." he says moving back. Jiro realized it was really because of being treated so roughly that now being touched so gently just made him nervous.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:52 pm

"I won't hate you....The only reason to why I stop was because you didnt seem to be ready. The way how he had treated you and had force it on you it appears you're not use to someone being so gentle on you...I understand and what do you mean by a different approach? I do not like to be aggressive. It's not well...Really my type of thing..." He told him while looking away from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:59 pm

"I know your not the aggressive type. I just thought if you pretended to be I'd be able to relax a bit more." he says glancing to the side. Jiro really wanted to be closer to Sora but now it seemed so far away
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Sora sigh softly, "I-I can't..." He stood up, "S-Sorry, Jiro..." He turn and walk away but came to a stop, "I cant be that person who had done that to you. I can't see myself being aggressive. It's not me...So I'm sorry..." Sora took off running into the mansion leaving Jiro there by the garden.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Jiro watched as Sora took off running. He felt hurt but it was obviously his fault. "I made him hate me after all." he mutters under his breath. His eyes seemed to lower as he didn't move from there at all. He didn't find the strength or courage to get up. Time passed and soon it was morning. Jiro was still sitting out in the garden. Lucifer awoke and sat up. He was fully recovered from his fever. "I suppose I should go thank Sora for getting me back to full health." he says getting ready for the day
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

When Sora had reached the mansion, he made it to his room that his mother had provided him the other day. Sitting on his bed, he pouted, as he toss and turn to one side. He couldnt believe himself that he had abandon his older brother out there by the garden. Groaning slightly, he stood up and made his way over to the empty desk and sat down on the empty chair. Sitting there throughout the entire night, he sigh softly and set his head down onto the desk. Before he realize what was going on, it was already morning. Sitting up, he took one look outside and spotted Jiro still sitting there on the same spot. 'What is he, an idiot?' Sora thought but stopped himself from going any further. 'I should probably go and apologize to him again. It is my fault that I didnt do what he wanted me to do...He's not used to being gentle...' he sigh heavily and got out of his room only to find Lucifer standing there.

"Oh, good morning.." He quietly said. "Are you feeling a little better?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Lucifer looked over at him. "Good morning. I wanted to thank you for taking care of me. I'm one hundred percent better. Now the question is are you. Where is your beloved brother?" he asked before noticing the other outside in the garden. "Are you having a picnic wih him?" he asked noticing the look on Sora's face.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

"You're welcome. I didn't do much. At least you're all better from that nasty fever..." Sora manage to put up a smile that is until he brought up the word 'brother'. "Ah um no. We're not having a picnic. He's upset that's all...." he quietly said and bow his head lightly. He didnt know why he was acting so strange and to why he ditch Jiro like that in the middle of the night. Sighing heavily he felt horrible, "If anyones looking for me I'll be in here..." he told him and made his way back to his door before entering.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Lucifer went outside and noticed Jiro was sitting still with a far off stare. He sighs rolling up his sleeves "Don't get that look. I know it better than anyone else. You can't harm yourself since just about everything dangerous is put away." he says picking the other up. He was surprised at how cold Jiro's skin felt. "How long have you been out here!!?" he says rushing inside and taking Jiro to his room. He laid him in the bed and covered him with blankets. "What is going on with you two?" he says with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 pm

A few minutes have gone by when Sora let out a soft yawn. He was tire and he had bags under his eyes. As for school wise, he had drop out and decided to do home studies which is kind of weird. Aside from that, Sora had gotten up and took a moment to look out the window when he saw that Jiro was gone, he decided to head out. Before he did, he wrote a note and pin it onto his door as he made his way out of the mansion. He needed some time alone and some time to think. While walking, he felt the necklace on his neck when he looks at the picture. Jiro was happy and cute but the thought of what happen last night, he just couldnt bring himself to do him. 'Forceful and aggressive? Not my thing...I just wanted to go slow on him however...' Sora's mind was occupy when he felt a tap on his shoulders only to find Naji and Youji there. "Oh hey you two..." He quietly said to them before making his way across the streets.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

"Its rare to see you so lost in thought. Is it something to do with Jiro?" Youji asked. Naji tilts his head. "I'm sure it is since he was gone when we woke up this morning. Wanna talk about it?" he asked looking at Sora. Lucifer noticed Jiro had caught a chill and was getting sick. He sighs going to get some medicine. Jiro looked around but still couldn't find the will to talk or move. He felt too hurt by what happened last night
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

As he walk, he heard them. Without turning to look at them he simply answer, "No. It's not him. I think its me to be exact..." He told him and came to another stop. "I think its best if I keep it to myself for now. When I'm ready I'll tell you both or something for your opinion. I like to keep it this way for the time being.." He assure them before turning to walk again.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Naji and Youji look at one another before nodding and heading to where they were going. Lucifer noticed there wasn't much cold medicine. He calls Sora. "Hello. I need to know if you can bring home some orange juice, fever reducers, and cold medicine. Jiro is very ill and I'm the only one home with him right now." he says wondering where Sora could be if he wasn't home. Jiro was asleep but it was clear by looking at him that he was very sick
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Sora heard his phone going off as he picks up to find an unknown number. Picking it up he heard him as he answered him with a few yes's. After hanging up, Sora left to go to the store to get what he needed. After getting what he needed, he ran home with the things that he had and finally made it home. Coming to a stop in front of Jiro's room, he knocked on the door.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Lucifer glanced up and opens the door. "Thank you for coming back so quickly. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything. If I may ask, can you watch Jiro? It'll only be for a few minutes. I need to take something to his father at the office. I'll hurry back." he says looking at Sora. "He's asleep and should be like that until I get back. If he does wake before I return; I have soup made in the kitchen and the orange juice you just bought should keep him good." he says before leaving the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Sora was just about to tell Lucifer that he was about to leave but somehow Lucifer manage to stop him from going. After hearing him he manage to nod his head as he saw him leaving. Sighing softly, he walked inside, and sat down beside Jiro. His cold eyes stares at him as he reached over to touch the cold body that belongs to his older brother. Sitting there, tears began to stream down his face a little as he wiped them over. He didnt know why he was crying but the thought of what he had said to him last night was his own fault. Waiting for Jiro to wake up, he decided to sleep next to him. He was indeed tired after all after staying up all night thinking about what happen. Yawning lightly, he pulled Jiro into a hug as he snuggle closely against his shoulders and soon fell asleep.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 am

Jiro opened his eyes and looked over at Sora who was snuggled in close to him. He tilts his head just staring at him silently. He wonders why the other was suddenly there beside him. 'Does he want to apologize or is he just feeling sorry for me because I'm sick...' he thinks just laying there
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum