Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 35 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 am

Sora felt the slight move when he slowly open up his eyes to find Jiro looking at him. His eyes staring directly into his when he realized that the other had woken up. "Are you feeling a lot better now? Lucifer went out if you're wondering to where he had gone..." he quietly said and slowly got up. "I'll be back. He told me to warm up your porridge and give you some orange juice..." he yawned again and made his way over to the sleepily. After heading out, he had almost stumble in the hallway bt manage to catchnhimself on time. Later after getting what he needed to get he made his way back into the room to give the food to Jiro. "Eat up..." he yawn and sat on the chair with his head hung low. He was trying to stay awake when he finally ask him something. "Brother do you hate me? Did I make you mad? If I did I'm sorry..." Sora got up and glance over to the door when he heard Lucifer coming back in. Glancing up at Lucifer he decided to head out of the room and made his way down into the basement as he leaned against the cold wall thinking.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am

Jiro was still silent as the other spoke to him. When Sora returned with the soup and juice he reached his hand out and touched his brother's cheek. He still wasn't saying anything. He shook his head no as to hating him. He could never hate Sora. His gaze drifted over to Lucifer as he entered. "Sora... leaving already?" he asked as he noticed Jiro was awake.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 am

Before Sora had gone out, he turn his attention over to Lucifer, "Yeah. I have something to do..." he smile and made his way out. Ince closing the door he had made his way into the basement. Leaning against the cold brick wall he crouch up together and sigh while closing his eyes. Before long sleep had taken over him as he fell onto the soft hard ground.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Jiro went back to sleep after eating and sipping on some juice. Lucifer went to look for Sora after that. He found the other and carried him to the separate room down the hall. "You two need to learn how to better express you feeling. Otherwise I fear the worse for you both." he mutters before covering Sora with the blanket and leaving the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Sora slightly budge a bit when he was carried up into the separate room. When he was out onto the bed, he curled up into a ball and fell asleep. However, while dreaming, he felt his body go numb and soon enough he awoke from his sleep with a cold sweat. Looking around the room, he noticed that he was back in his room. Trying to remember how he got there, he caught the scent of Lucifer. 'It's Lucifer?' he thought and glance over to the door noticing that the scent was gone.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Jiro was still sound asleep in his room. Lucifer was in the living room on the couch. He happened to be reading a book. He had no idea Sora had woken up. Meanwhile, Jiro woke up and looked around the room. He was surprised a bit that Sora wasn't there anymore. His eyes getting watery as he laid in bed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Sora yawned a bit when he rub the sleep off of him. Deciding on what to do, he took out his phone and glance at the time. It was late afternoon and he needed to get up. Sighing softly, he was hungry and decided to head for the kitchen. By the time he had gotten there, he found Lucifer in the living as he walked past him but stop and peek through the door. "Hey, did you carry me to the room?" he ask looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:38 pm

"Yes I did. Leaving you in that cold basement would be ignoring my duties and you'd get sick like Jiro. I only took you there so no worries. I didn't try anything weird." he said still reading. Lucifer seemed like a normal person at the moment. He got up and closed his book. "I should check on Jiro. Unless you want to go see him. I'm sure he'd love seeing your face." Lucifer asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Tilting his head a bit he turned to look away, "Could of just left me there anyways, thank you. And no, I think I'll have to avoid him for awhile..." He quietly said. "I'll make it up to him when he gets better..." he smile although he felt sick to his stomach and made his way into the kitchen.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Lucifer looked at him. "I see. I'll give you a piece of advice. If you wait too long it may become too late to fix what's broken." he says walking to Jiro's room. "Lets see how you are doing." he says noticing he was awake. "Your fever is going down. Can you talk or is your throat still sore?" he asked looking at him. Jiro tilts his head parting his lips. "Ugh..." he said his voice raspy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm

As Sora walked away, Lucifer's words engrave into his thoughts. While cooking, he remembered something very similar to what Lucifer had said. 'Am I becoming like him?' He thought and accidentally burn his finger by a bit and quickly suck on it. 'I'll talk to him when he's ready. Heck I'll text him now...' Taking out his phone he started to text him.

'Jiro want to talk later on?' He sent the text to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Lucifer gave him some medicine. "Stay in bed okay. Here's your phone and television remote. If you need anything call me." he says leaving the room. Jiro looked at his phone and smiles a bit seeing it was from Sora. He sent back yes but can it be now instead of later. He missed seeing his brother by his side.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Receiving the text he waited for a few seconds when he text him back. 'In a bit. I'm making something for me to eat...I'll come when I'm done eating....' smiling he sent the text and soon enough made a plate for himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 am

Jiro looked at the message and rolls over turning on the television. He decided to keep himself awake for when Sora comes to see him. He was really glad the other said yes to coming now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm

A few minutes later, Sora was finally done eating. He decided to go check up on Jiro and have a word with him. When he had finally got there, he found Jiro still on his bed waiting for him. "Did you wait long?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 pm

"I'd wait an eternity if it was for you." he says his voice still very raspy. Even though Lucifer told him not to talk; he still wanted to speak with Sora. Jiro looked at his brother with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Sora chuckle and sat down next to him. "Dont talk. You'll strain your voice .." he quietly said to him. "Are you alright now?" he ask looking at him while still yawning.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Jiro nods yes as he looked at him. He moves over so Sora could sit beside him. He sends a text to him. "Lets lay here and watch television." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Sora glance at his text and sat down beside him as he laid next to him. "Okay. If that is what my older brother wish, then I shall do what he ask..." He told him and leaned onto Jiro's shoulders. "Let me lay like this. It makes me comfortable..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Jiro blushes a bit as he looked at the television. He text Sora once again. 'Do you hate me for what happened yesterday? You just left and never came back.' he sent to the other. He was confused about it and wanted to know what Sora was feeling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Sora looks at his phone once more when he glance over to Jiro. Moving his head away from him, he pulled the other into a hug. "No. I don't hate you. I just...I just needed some time to think. I do not like being aggreesive towards you. It doesn't run in my nature..." He told him lifting up Jio's chin and leaned in for a kiss.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Jiro gazes up at Sora. "Then don't me agressive...." he whispers softly as he noticed the other kissing his lips. His cheeks turning more red than they were. "I'm sick silly. Don't kiss me or you'll catch it." he says in a whisper as to not strain his voice. Even so it hurt just trying to whisper.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 am

"I wasn't but you flinched so much that I had to leave. It makes me feel a bit anxious when you flinch. It seems as though you're not used to being gentle..." Sora explained feeling a bit stupid. "And I don't care if I get sick. If you're sick then I would want to be sick with you too, brother..." He smile and kissed him once more. His tongue massaging against the other as h we held closely onto Jiro. "If you want we can..." he whispers.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 am

Jiro giggles a bit hearing the other wants to be sick too. It sounded a bit childish but it was so sweet as well. He kisses Sora back and nods yes looking at him. "Its okay.. we can..." he whispers kissing his brother again
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:56 am

"Hold on. Let me go lock the door in case someone barges in..." Sora smile and leap off the bed making this way to go lock the door. Once he did he came back and laid on top of him. His knees on the outside while his brother's was on the inside as he had sat down. Eyeing him, he leaned in again to kiss him. His hand trailing as it slip underneath his shirt and without warning he began teasing him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum