Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 39 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 pm

"I may joke around but I truly love you....no can take me away from you" he hugs him and cradles him "I know your insecure...I see it in your eyes..especially when Momiji or any other male comes near me..your special and my one and only" he hugs him tight. He lays him down and kisses him all over

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 39 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Akito blushed as he lets Aza start kissing him. "I want to sleep in your arms." he said holding on to his beloved
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 pm

"of coarse baby, anything for you" he holds him tight and closes his eyes falling asleep fast. The strange thing was that he still didn't cum, following his lovers rule

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Akito tried to fall asleep but couldn't. "Aza wake up! Your erection is poking me too much. Just cum already." he said sitting up slightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 pm

He sighs and opens his eyes "well you caused it....don't blame me" he says and sighs closing his eyes again

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

"You can cum inside me if it helps." Akito said looking over at him as he noticed his eyes closed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

He just nods "hm do what you like baby..it'll be gone by the morning anyway" he whispered and opened his eyes halfway looking down at his akito

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:38 am

Akito looks at Aza. He sits up and climbs upon him shaking. His body was suddenly acting weird. Akito slid off of his lover trying to get himself to stop from shaking. "Aza....?" he said scared of what could be happening.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Aza smiles drop, and he lays him down "baby baby take deep breathes" he instructs and gets him a heart rate machine. "baby...you have a very high blood rate" he states and realized his body was spasming out. He started massaging certain areas to get his Akito to stop shaking

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Akito kept his eyes closed as he listens to Aza's instructions. "I'm scared...." he mumbles as he was slowly starting to tremble less and less.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm

"it's ok baby...I love you calm down baby..." he knew that Akito was panicking at the though of aza leaving him. He Kept messaging and kissed him all over showing all his love to his baby

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 am

Akito calms down even more and closes his eyes. He was soon sound asleep beside Aza. He couldn't help but worry about him leaving. It wasn't the first time someone abandoned him after promising to stay. He didn't want Aza to be another one to leave his side.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:33 am

Aza holds him and kisses him lightly "I Wont leave baby...I won't leave you" e closes his eyes and falls asleep as well. He didn't want to hurt his lover at all Abd saw how insecure he really was. He felt a bit guilty nd held him close

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 pm

The next morning arrived and Akito was awoken by light pokes to his cheek. He opens his eyes to see Momiji. "Come on!" he whispers. Akito nods as he slips out of bed and follows the other to the kitchen. "Okay let's get to making something special." Momiji says happily. "Are we sure we can do this? You burn water and the last time I made toast the fire depearment made an official ban on me from buying bread. So what do we make?" he said as the two wanted to make breakfast for their beloveds.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Aza and shiro were still fast asleep, aza started waking up not feeling his lover next to him "Akito...Akito" he calls out still half asleep. Shiro was in such a deep, he didn't notice anything.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Momiji looks at Akito. "I have an idea!" he says looking the fridge. He pulls out fruits and bread. Akito smied as he began helping Momiji.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 pm

He frowned snd fall bsck down falling asleep, he hugged a pillow. He dreamt of him and Akito tOgether at a beach relexing . Shiro stirred snd hugged his pillow replacing his bsby. Both males hugging their pillow tightly, dreaming good dreams

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 am

Momiji and Akito finish preparing something for their beloved lovers to eat. The two went back to their rooms to wake them up. Momiji crawls upon Shiro and kisses him. "Shiro-sama wake up! I made you breakfast." he says excitedly. Akito pulls the pillow away from Aza and kisses him. "Wake up honey"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

Shiro wakes up "baby...you did what.....oh...@ he yawns and lays his head back down, he held his sweetie close nuzzling his neck. "hm I'm so tired...I'm taking a quick shower" he gets off the bed and takes a quick cold shower to wake himself up.
Aza rolls over so he rolled on top of Akito "hm baby...you weren't in bed this morning....I was worried..." he says softly kissing his all over his face and hands. He slowly got up and stretched, he dressed and prepared for the morning, e brushed his crazy looking hair and glances at Akito smiling

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Momiji looked at Shiro happily. He waited for him to finish his shower and such. He was super excited for him to see the breakfast that was put together. Akito smiled as he looked at Aza. He watched his beloved get dressed and fix his hair.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Shiro gets out and smiles, he dresses and holds him close "let's go Diwnstairs" hr kisses Him and spins him around. Aza smiles and picks up Akito "leta go baby..."
They both bring their lovers into the kitchen an gasps shocked

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 am

Momiji giggles happily as he was in Shiro's arms. "I hope you like what me and Akito made for breakfast." he said noticing the other two heading to the kitchen as well. Akito blushed a bit holding onto Aza. When they got to the kitchen, he kisses Aza. "Something sweet for our sweethearts." he said

what they made: Cake
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 am

Both men was speechless and licked thier lips, they had such a sweet tooth teeth. Aza kisses his lover back "thank you baby....I love you so much" he hugs him closer. Shiro smiles and kisses his baby deeply, "thank you.....but you do know that me and aza will not even leave you a crumb...were greedy sweet tooth cake lovers" he says and both men carry their lover to the kitchen

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 am

Akito smiled happily. "I love you too Aza. I'm glad you like it." he said jumping out his arms. Momiji blushes brightly. "It's okay. We ate the failed ones so we are full. All the ones here are for you and Aza-san." he said looking at Akito.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 am

Aza sits down and takes out a plate and fork and cutting knife. Shiro puts Momiji down and does the same, they both dig in but aza had a a lot more than shiro since he love sweet food more than him. In minutes the cakes were done, shiro smiles and gets up petting aza head as he left the kitchen. Aza was full and leaned back in his chair closing his eyes. He sighs "sosooon goooood" he thought lickig his lips

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum