Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 40 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Momiji and Akito made something for their lovers to drink now that they had happy bellies. Momiji kisses Shiro's lips and giggles. "Now you're all sweet as candy!" he said happily. Akito licks some frosting off of Aza's cheek. "I might want to eat you if your this tasty." he said teasingly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 40 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 pm

shiro moans softly "ah am I your candy now" he smiles blushing and holds him close "baby you are so cute, I love you so much" he kisses him all over and huggles him "my cute cute moomij". aza blushes and grins "hmm maybe then I should cover my self in frosting....so I can be eaten by my lovely akito.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

Momiji's eyes widen with joy. He loved being the center of Shiro's attention. It was the best feeling in the world. "I love Shiro-sama so much." he said. Akito smirked a bit. "I don't have much of a sweet but if its on Aza I'll eat it."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Shiro holds his lover close "your always on my mind baby...always"  he kisses his nose. Aza smiles and kisses him "maybe I'll just be your supper, I'll coat my self in sweets so you could eat me upp" he purr and pulls him in his arms. "hm you make me happy Akito..hot And horny too" he purrs nipping his ear.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 pm

"Play with me Shiro-sama! I wanna play!!" he said softly. Momiji said happily as he bounced up and down. Akito glanced over at them before looking at Aza. "Lets not think about food or I'll get hungry." he chuckles happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Shiro picks him up And spins his around  "anything for you bsby" he carries him outside and starts playing with his Momiji. Aza laughs "hmm fineeeee....let's paint together babe, " he drags him upstairs to his art studio. He smiles happy to have the other by his side.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Momiji runs about as Shiro chases after him. He was completely excited. His laughter was that of pure joy. Akito looked at Aza. "I'm no artist. I'd love to watch you paint though."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 pm

shiro catches him and tickles him "Ive never seen him this exicted before.....I like seeing him this way" he thoughs and places momiji on the swings. aza chuckles "hm alright then , as long as your with me" he smiles and sets him self up. he sets akito in his lap "what should I paint babe..." he asks, he kisses all over his neck and nibbles it, his hands stroked up and down his thighs

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 am

Momiji giggles and laughs as he looked up at Shiro. Sitting upon the swings, he kicked his feet about as he waited to be pushed. Akito blushed as he sat so close to Aza. "Don't nibble on me. I just made you breakfast." he said shyly. He wanted to see Aza paint him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 am

Shiro steps behind him and starts pushing him in the swing "baby I love you so so much" he kisses the back of his neck smiling. "hm fineee" he chuckles and takes out a picture he took of Akito sleeping. He takes out his paints and water, he starts painting on the canvas. He kisses his neck as he painted.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"I love you too." Momiji says giggling and laughing. He was having so much fun and it was because he was with his beloved Shiro. Akito blushed brightly. "When did you take that Aza?!" he said feeling embarrassed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm

"your so cute, im so lucky that I found you my sexy little momiji" he pulls him into a big hug and nuzzles his neck "you are my world" he whispers nipping his ear. aza laughs and kisses his red cheeks "I have my ways babe, I am a very sneaky person you know...very very sneaky without even realizing it" he nips his neck and continues taking his time. he takes akito hand and shows him how to paint.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Momiji's eyes sparkled. "Shiro-sama.... You make me so happy. I feel like I am on a cloud nine when I am with you." he said with a smile. "I really do love you so much." he said with a blushing face. Akito blushes even more as Aza began having him paint. "Oh my... surprisingly I am getting aroused."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 pm

"I know baby...you make me feel so happy too" he kisses him all over and spins him around "your my beautiful lover momiji.." he holds him close craddlign him. aza smirks "really I guess them your in for a shocker tonight...get aroused by painting, you naughty boy" he purrs.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Momiji looked at Shiro. "He's never felt so much love from one person like this before. It made him tear up a bit. "Shiro-sama!!"
"I'm painting with Aza so it can't be helped." Akito said blushing brightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

he wipes his tears blushing "yes my lovely dear....is something wrong" he smiles and sits down with his lover, he felt so loved by his lover, he never felt like this before. aza smiles "im glad you feel like that...." he kisses him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 am

Momiji shakes his head and looked down. He was feeling so happy. "There is nothing wrong Shiro-sama. I am just happy with joy." he says.
Akito blushed as he looked at Aza. "I am always glad to see you happy."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 am

Shiro chuckles "oh silly boy you know you are just too much sometimes". He kisses him deeply and runs his hands down his body.
Aza smirks and holds him tighter , "hm my sexy sexy nurse...." he purrs And rubs his rising crotch, "it feels good baby"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Momiji smiled happily as he looked at Shiro. He wraps his arms around the other before blushing a bit. "I want to play more with Shiro-sama." he said giving the other an innocent gaze. He was hoping the other would understand what he meant.

Akito blushed brightly. "Ngh..... Aza. I'm not the canvas. I want to see more of your art work." he moans out softly. Though in his mind Akito was picturing something rather naughty. He wasn't going to say it out loud bough his face said enough.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 pm

shiro smirks and kisses his love "oh you little devil...already getting me hot" he smiles and picks him up bringing him upstairs to the bedroom. he tosses him on the bed and crawls in top of him.

aza grins "hm you will be my canva some...I eat the paint right off you" he purrs and gripped his crotch. he sucks his neck and kisses it "hm my naughty naughty lover...always having sexy fansties of me ravishing you"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 am

Momiji giggles happily as Shiro carries him inside. He wiggles as he was tossed upon the bed. His eyes connected with the other. "I like it when Shiro-sama gets all hot. It makes me all hot too!" he said smiling.

Akito closes his eyes, letting out a soft moan. "You had this planned didn't you. Edible paint and I didn't even notice it." he pants cutely. "I am not naughty! I'm just addicted to my Aza." he said seductively.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Shiro chuckles and kisses his neck licking it all over. "hm my little boy is hard then I should take care of that" he purrs and pulls off the others pant. He rubs his crotch area and leaves hot kisses all over his legs, he smiles feeling his baby get even more aroused.

Aza chuckles darkly "oh I thought you knew that already....ooops my bad" he kisses him. He hums softly "I'm going to paint all over you, beatiful figures then eat them andddd starttttt allllll over again....maybe even make a game out of it" he smirks and rubs even faster. "you would like that wouldn't you, you all tied up and waiting for my touch" he purrs in his ear and trails his finger Down his back.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Momiji looked over at Shiro. "Wait a minute... ngh... I don't want to be eaten so easily..." he said softly as he blushes bright. His hips swaying as he noticed all the kisses. ""Shiro-sama... I have something important to tell you. I have to return home for three days." he says

Akito closed his eyes trying not to imagine the things Aza said but that being harder said than done. "You know me so well you shouldn't have to ask such questions. I always crave you no matter what." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum