Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 6 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Yukio had made some preparations when he got up from his seat. "I'm going out...I need to go talk to them..." He mutter and walked out to find the two brothers. As for Rin he got up as well and lightly yawn, "This is b.s. I am going to go talk to them just because of that stupid staring doesnt mean the other students have to stop them from talking to us..." He mutter and walk out to go find them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Zero and Kyo finished their lunch. Zero packed the things back into his bag. "Um... what should we do now? We have a lot of time left before lunch is over." he says. Kyo thinks to himself. "Why don't we just go wait outside our next classes? We don't have anything else to do." he says standing up. Zero takes hold of his brother's hand as they walk from the staircase
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Yukio and Rin met up at the staircase when the two thought that they were someone or something down the steps. Looking at one another they decided to go check out who it was. When they went to go check, they noticed that no one was there. "Hey do you have class with either of them?" Yukio had ask. Rin sigh, "I do but only Kyo though.." He mumble. "Then that means they might be heading to their classroom together? Should we split up?" Rin answer, "Why not? We can if you want us to.." He reply and went the other way.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Zero stops as he looked at his brother. "I have to go. Do you mind waiting for me while I do?" he asked as they stopped in front of the restrooms. Kyo nods as he leaned on the wall. Zero ran inside after giving his backpack to his brother. He went into a stall and sighs. "Maybe Lulius was right... I should talk to Yukio..." he mumbles.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Rin came to a stop when he waited for Kyo. He didn't know why but he needed to. As he waited someone manage to throw a book at him as it hit him on the head sending him backwards against the wall. Being hurt by this, he got up and felt his head bleeding. Touching his head, he looks at it knowing that if he doesn't get it treated then he might faint. Trying to put up a brave act he went to the nurse's office. Yukio who had finally gotten to the classroom waited for Zero as he looks at the time.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Zero exits the bathroom to see his brother. "I'm sorry but I really got to get to class. You'll be okay on your own right?" Kyo asked giving Zero his backpack. Zero nods yes as he looked at his brother. "I'll see you after class and we can head home. Lucky for us it's the weekend." he says happily. Kyo smiled before heading to class. Zero went upstairs and noticed Yukio there. He looked down as the avoid eye contact. Kyo was walking towards class as he noticed some students talking about Rin. 'i should just ignore it.... If I respond it'll only cause more trouble for him....' he thinks sighing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hey did you see that? Rin just got injure and now he's in the nurse's office. I wonder who toss that book at him?" A student had said to the other. When one of them answers, "Who knows but it appears someone has as grudge against him since they came here.." Another answer as they talk right before Kyo's very ears in order for him to hear.

When Rin got to the nurse's office, the doctor looks at him oddly as he saw the blood. "Hey Rin are you alright?" The doctor took a good look at him then took him to the bed as he checks the wound. "Luckily its only a minor scratch.." He sigh lightly and dab a towel into the alcohol to quickly clean out the wound. Rin looks at him then sigh, "Thanks...I dont know who has a grudge against me but I guess I should put up a brave act!" He smiled even though it sting quite a lot. Yukio who had been waiting for Zero caught sight of him who just walked past him when he reached out to hold onto his wrist. "Hey, could I talk to you for a sec?" he ask him waiting for him to respond.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Kyo was getting pissed and his temper set to boil over. He stormed down the hall to the infirmary. Once he got there he entered to find the doctor tending to Rin's wound. "Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to Rin." he says looking at him. He wanted to fix this and fast before some tries going after Zero.

Zero glanced back as he noticed Yukio grabbed his wrist. "We can talk..." he says but doesn't turn to face him. He couldn't since he felt weird about it. He just wanted things to feel normal again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 pm

The doctor blink when he nodded his head as he saw how the other had barge in. "If you need anything let me know alright Rin?" He smiled and walked out leaving the two alone. Rin blink as he saw Kyo waltzing right in kicking the doctor out. "What is it? Did something happen?" Rin ask noticing that Kyo seemed a bit upset.

Yukio smiled when he took him to an isolated place then finally let him go. "The reason to why you're ignoring me was because of the other students is that right?" He ask looking at him wanting to know the reason.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 am

Kyo waited before looking at Rin. "I can't take it anymore. I want to be your friend. I really do but if its going to cause you to get hurt then I can't. I over heard some students saying since you started talking to me someone is out to get you." he says

Zero was surprised by what Yukio asked him. He nods yes looking down. "We think people don't want us hanging out with you and Rin." he whispers softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 am

Blinking in surprised, Rin lightly scratch his head and nodded, "Its only a rumor but I don't know why you're taking it seriously? I know I got hurt but I don't think it was because of you..." He said and lightly smiled. "Even if it is, I took the hit was because sometimes I am dense so yeah...If its not that then they might have a crush on me or something..." Rin mumble even though he knew that he didn't make any sense at the moment.

Yukio chuckle, "Ignore them. Rin and I have never seen anyone as interesting as the both of you, you know that. When we first heard of you two, you two caught out attention..." He explain nodding his head lightly. "But please, consider it alright? I really want to be your friend..." He smiled hoping that Zero would at least accept him as a friend.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 am

Kyo sits beside the bed. "I'm sure its not just a rumor but even so. If you get hurt and its my fault then I'd really start to hate myself." he mutters. "Beside that I want to be your friend. If you don't mind then lets be best of friends." he says softly while he held out a hand to him.

Zero smiles as he looked at Yukio. "I'd like to be your friend too. Um, school will be over soon and um... if your not busy why don't we have lunch together." he says turning a bit flush from his own words
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 am

"You shouldn't hate yourself. You've done nothing wrong.." Rin smile when he saw the hand from Kyo. "Yes lets ng e friend...We can be more tahan just friends right?" He ask.

Yukio nodded his head, "Yes. That sounds lovely..." he smile hand took out his hand to shake.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

"More than friends...? What do you mean by that? I ask since I tend to get ahead of myself and think differently than others. So just to see if we're on the same page or if I just thinking oddly." Kyo says looking at Rin. His mind tended to get perverted at times so he didn't want to scare Rin off.

Zero reaches his hand to shake Yukio's. He was a bit nervous as he looked down. "Uh, so what are you working on so earnestly? Is it for school?" he asked noticing lots of papers and things around the other. "Oh! I meant to ask how did you enjoy the cakes I gave you before?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Rin giggled as he smile when he pulled Kyo into a kiss. His kiss was passionate as he uses his tongue to massage the other before pulling away. Turning away from Kyo his face fluster, "That...I want to be more than friends...I want to be your boyfriend..." Rin explained.

Yukio blinked when he answer, "Its just some festival things that I need to take care of...and no, I haven't eaten your sweets yet..." he told him. "Would you like to eat it with me?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Kyo was shocked as Rin kissed him. He was more surprised the other used tongue too. His face a bit red as he looked at him. "It would be so wrong of me to make me mine now. Since the weekend is here why don't you come over to my place. I'm sure we can decide on this boyfriend thing much better." he says trying not to tackle Rin now.

Zero looks at him and shakes his head. "Oh I can't eat sweets. They make my teeth hurt. Though I'd be happy if you share them with the other council members. I made enough so it could be shared." he says happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Rin blinked as he answer, "Your house? I dont know where its at though..." he reply embarrassingly. "If you give me your address then I c an find it..." he said knowing that he doesn't know where the other live.

"I see...Then we'll just leave it here for them..What do you say?" Yukio had ask. "By the way what are you doing tomorrow?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 pm

"I know that. I'll make sure you can find it. Even better just walk home with me after school. You can spend the weekend at my place. Of course your brother is invited too. I'm sure Zero would be happy. He wants to be his friend." Kyo says cheerfully. Though in the back of his mind was piling up with dirty thoughts. "Just try to remember you'll see the principal okay." he says almost forgetting that part.

"Uh, tomorrow I have chores but I should be done by noon or so. Why do you ask?" Zero says looking at him. He wanted to invite Yukio over but wasn't sure how the other would feel going to the school's principal's place.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Rin smiled, "Really?" He quickly got up and looked at the door. "Alright I'll come after school with my brother..." he told him and got up, "Should we get to class?" He ask.

Yukio thought about it then answer, "Lets go have fun or something. If not would you like to come to my dorm room?" He ask waiting for an answer.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm

"Are you well enough to be going to class now?" he asked still worried about the other. Kyo stood beside Rin making sure he was feeling well enough to head back.

Zero blushed a bit. "I can't!!!" he says without thinking. "I have to get back to class. I'll see you later." he says and runs out the room. He wasn't sure why be he felt like Yukio's invitation sounded a bit strange. 'Why did him just asking me to his dorm make me so nervous...' he thinks heading to class
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"Yup I'm all better see? Just a minor scratch on the head..." Rin chuckle and looked at him thoughtfully. "But why ask? Are you worried about me?" He grin and pulled the other closed to him.

Blinking in surprised he saw the other running back to class "Wasit something I said?" He quietly said and decided to follow the other to class.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Kyo inched away from Rin. "Don't do that. If you get too close to me we will never get back to class. Lets get through the rest of the day so we can have an enjoyable and fun weekend together." he says smiling as he began to walk wit Rin to class.

Zero got to class and sat in the seat in the back. He was feeling flustered and could figure out why. He sighs as he tries to calm himself and focus on whatever was going to be in the lesson for today
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'm joking..." Rin said as he quickly got up and follow the other out the door. When he did so he smile, "Okay..." he giggle once more and follow the other out.

Yukio had enter class as well but he decides that he should sit on the the other side for the lesson of the day to begin.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Kyo gets to class with Rin beside him. He walked over to the seat by the window. He was feeling a bit odd with everyone looking at them. He did his best to ignore it.

Zero noticed Yukio walk in. He glanced at the other hoping he would look at him even for a second. He was holding up a paper that said 'I am sorry' on it
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Rin smile when they had walked to class. His eyes never left the other. When being seated Rin let out a slight yawn and closed his eyes for a bit knowing that they were staring at them. Getting up he slammed his hand into the table to startled everyone. "Stop staring! Its impolite to stared..." he yelled and sat back down feeling a bit queasy.

Still sitting he turn to face Zero when he noticed the note. Smiling he wrote back, "Its fine! Dont worry about it!" He said on the note then turn his attention back to the board.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum