Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 24 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 am

Zero moans softly as he closes his eyes. He couldn't believe he was doing such things in an public place. It was embarrassing but he couldn't help but get excited. Kyo nods as he moves his fingers in and out. "Your gripping my fingers so tightly." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm

After teasing the nipple one of his hand slip into the pants that belongs to Zero. Soon enough he began to rub on his crotch as he heard the moans coming from his sweet little adorable lover. Rin on the other hand held tightly onto Kyo. "T-Thats because you made me this way..." He quietly said to him said he felt the fingers moving in and out of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

"Wait Yukio.... we just finished laundry. If you touch me like that..... my clothes will get messy..." Zero moans as his hips swayed a bit. He couldn't help but react to the other's touches. Kyo smiled as he looked at Rin. "My doing...? I believe you played a hand in this as well. With that sexy tempting body of yours." he says moving his fingers in deeper and faster.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:57 pm

"It's fine. I can always lend you Rin's clothes..." Yukio chuckle while he made a small pink mark on his lover's body. "I want to break you of your insecurity..." He told him while kissing him. "Me play a big part in this? Not my fault!" Rin pouted but he let out another moan in delight. "T-This is..This is also your fault but to be honest..I-I really like it!" he moan once more while holding onto him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

"My insecurity...? I guess I never knew I had that issues." he says softly before kissing Yukio. Zero was over sheltered after his parent's passing so he was more naive and insecure than most his age. Kyo chuckled pulling his fingers out. "I know. I know. I'm the big bad wolf. Now time for something more fun than my fingers." he says lifting Rin up a bit
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:28 pm

"Yes you do..That insecurity is what makes you cute..." Yukio had said while he continued on. HIs hand slipping in and touching the harden member that belongs to him. "Let me inside of you.." He told him. Rin looks at him when he turn beet red, "You're really going to~" he got interrupted when he felt something poking him when the fingers were out of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:23 am

"If its cute then is it okay for me to lose it?" he asked looking at him. Zero's cheeks as red as cherries. "Yes you can put it in me..." he says shyly. Zero leans close and kisses him. Kyo looked at Rin. "We could stop if its a bother to you." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 am

"That is only if you wish for me to break it but I will in a way. Although I know that I shouldnt. If I did, your brother would surely kill me..." Yukio smile when he saw that Zero had agreed, he slightly remove the other's pants and unbutton his as well before placing it in the entrance way. Rin looks at Kyo when he shook his head no. "No. I want you to feel good..." He told him assuring him that he doesn't want to stop since he was so madly in love with him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 am

Zero glanced to the side looking at him. "I won't let my brother do such a thing. I like you too much." he says blushing as Yukio was about to enter him. Kyo kisses Rin's lips. "You have to feel good too or I'll stop okay." he said before slowly lowering Rin onto his length. "Damn... your tight...ngh"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 am

Yukio smile when he held onto him then he slowly made his way into the small entrance. "Thank you. I'm very happy to hear that..." He told him as he made his way in and felt himself grunt as he got in. Rin nodded his head, "V-Very well..." He quietly said when the length had entered him. Feeling the other inside of him, he let out a moan as he feel himself trying to push the other out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 am

Zero closes his eyes as he feels Yukio enter. His eyes nervously look around as he didn't want to be caught. "It's bigger than I remember." he says softly. His cheeks a rosy red. Kyo looked at Rin. "Shall I start moving now?" he asked before slowly starring to move his hips
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 am

Yukio blinked in surprised as he had heard him. Smiling at him he nodded his head, "I don't think so, maybe to you though..." He quietly said and began to move. He didn't know why, but he just thought that the other hadn't felt him deeply within him for a few days now. "It wont be long okay?" he smiled at him. Rin nodded his head in agreement, "Y-yes you may..." He timidly said to the other. He could feel him move as the moan escape his lips.

Meanwhile, Elliot awoke from the sound of the door closing when he opened up his eyes to find Kyo's foster father there. "Am I intruding?' He quietly said as he slowly stood up but wince from the pain that was inflicted onto his back. "S-Sorry..." he quietly said as he fell back down onto the couch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 am

Zero moans and pants as he clings onto Yukio. "Its okay... I like doing this with you." he says kissing him sweetly. He had never felt like this before so he wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. Kyo smiled as he began thrusting with a bit of speed. "Your so cute Rin. Its rather exciting this way." he said even more aroused
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh you do?" Yukio smirk when he felt the other kissing him. He return the kiss as he pounded him while holding him onto the wall so that the other would feel it even more. Rin flustered from what the other had said. "D-Dont say that! You're making turn all red!!!" He pouted but let out another moan while grasping onto Kyo.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 am

Zero nods yes while kissing Yukio. He could feel the other so deep inside of him. His moans escaping his mouth though he didn't want to be too loud. "Yukio... so good..." he pants softly. Kyo moves in and out of Rin. "Its okay to blush or be embarrassed. As long as its because you are with me." he says thrusting faster
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum