Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 13 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Zero had gone down the stairs and into the kitchen. He sighs as he sat on the floor hiding behind the island in the middle of the room. Kyo frowns as he looked at Rin. "I am really sorry you had to see that. Zero has always been like that about chores and stuff." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Yukio had made his way into the kitchen when he came to a stop in front of the door. "Zero? Are you here?" He call hoping that Zero would answer. "Are you mad about your brother?" He ask again and walked inside to find him.

Rin patted him on the back, "Don't worry. There will be a time when he might want you to help him. I'm sure of it..." He giggle and held onto his hands. "Then what do you wish to do?" he ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 am

Zero was surprised when he heard Yukio's voice. He poked his head to the side looking at him. "I'm not mad at him. I am just a little upset. He knows I don't like asking for help when it comes to cooking and cleaning." he says softly as he still sat on the kitchen floor.

"We can go out back to the garden. I want to show you something there." he says knowing his brother only ever needed him is when their at school." Kyo takes hold of Rin's hand and heads for the door
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 pm

"A little upset? You don't have to be upset when someone who is willing to help. Rin was always like that but I guess you're different..." Yukio smile and made his way over to where he was. "Come lets get started or else we'll be behind..." He chuckle and help the younger male up.

Rin blink, "Something to show me? Like what?" He curiously ask wanting to know now. When he was taken by the hands, he followed after the other into the garden.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 am

Zero slowly got up as Yukio helped him up. "I don't want my brother helping. Cleaning and cooking is just really special to me. It helps me feel closer to my mother." he says looking down. He looked as if he'd cry any second.

Kyo took Rin towards the rose garden. It looked so elegant as if a professional did it. "I want you to stop and smell the roses. I've been taking care of the garden since we started living here. I just love the outdoors sort of speak. Plus today's lunch will most likely be outside since today is so nice out." he says hugging Rin from behind
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 am

"It reminded you of your mother?" Yukio repeated to what the younger male had said. Nodding his head he smile at him, "But you know, you have to at least let go of your past as well but since you still have that bond with your mother, then you dont have to..." He told him while embracing him.

When they got out into the garden, Rin smell the scent of the roses. His eyes grew wide with a smile on his face, "This is beautiful!!! I love the aroma of it!!! You're very lucky...I envy you, Kyo..." He happily said although he felt that Kyo had everything.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:55 am

"I don't ever want to forget my mother or the past. Its all I have left of her and of my father." he says holding onto Yukio tightly.Zero was opening up more to the other even if it was only a little at a time.

"Huh...? Why would you envy me Rin? I learned all these kinds of things from my father. I rarely come outside since I hate thinking on the past but every once in a while I make it nice out here for picnics." Kyo says glancing over at the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Yukio smile warmly to the other and nodded his head, "You're right. If that is the only bond t hat you have, then don't lose it...If I have that memories as well, then I wouldn't have let it go either..." he told him.

"I don't know? I think I'm jealous though since you remember your past so well while spending time with your mother and father. Yukio and I never had parents so we rarely knows how it feels like..." Rin pouted but manage to smile, "However we have one another..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Zero tilts back and smiled. "Shall I..... I mean we begin cleaning and doing the laundry?" he asked looking over at the other happily.

Kyo pulls Rin into a hug. "Please don't be jealous. Me and Zero were only with them until I was five. Zero can barely remember what they look like and I tend to forget them sometimes too. I really want you to like me and not be jealous of me." he said softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:13 pm

"Sure. But you would have to tell me where to put things or else I might mess up your routine.." Yukio joke nodding his head and smile warmly to the other. "Let us get started..."

Feeling the hug he fluster a bit when he nodded his head, "Alright. I won't be jealous. It's not like I can ever be jealous although I do show a little of it.." He smirk and turn around to kiss him on the lips. "I really like you a lot and I thank you for helping me falling for you..." he giggle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 am

Zero looks at Yukio before walking towards the laundry room. "Well once the clothes are clean we can hang them outside. So while they wash we can clean the rooms. First the hall." he says handing Yukio some cleaning items.

Kyo smiled as Rin kissed him. "I'm glad. Well I guess we can enjoy the fresh air since I can't help Zero." he said hugging the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

"Alright.." Yukio nodded his head and did what he was told to do. "When we're done then where to next?" He ask while getting the chemicals from the other male before doing what he was told to do.

Rin nodded his head, "Yes. I'm sure Yukio could handle it. It's not like he can't and if he can't then I'll help him afterwards or something..." He giggle and hugged the other back cuddling closely against the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Zero looks over at Yukio. "Once your done cleaning and the laundry is finished we can begin making lunch for the picnic later." he says. Zero knew breakfast would be done faster than lunch so he always made lunch first and then breakfast
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 am

"Ah very well," Yukio reply nodding his head in agreement and began to do the chores. Once he had put the laundry into the washer, he made sure to set it a right suitable time before sweeping up the floor and mopping it.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 am

Zero began dusting and cleaning the bathroom. He was finding all of this to be going a lot quicker than normal. He wonders if it was because Yukio was helping him. He shakes the feeling as he finishes up his cleaning. He got into the kitchen only to notice the fridge looking a bit empty. "I wonder if uncle went shopping. I guess I can go to the store real quick on my own." Zero mummers to himself

Kyo had walked around the garden with Rin. After a while he took a seat on a garden bench with him. "Today seems so perfect. What do you think?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 am

Once he was done, Yukio dust the picture frame and table before heading out to the bathroom to get the mop clean. When he was done, he glance around as he squeezed out the mop before taking it back with him to the kitchen. Just when he was about to head back into the kitchen, he came to a stop. His eyes were looking at the pictures now wondering about it for a few minutes.

Rin walked along side with Kyo when he heard him as he sat down next to him. "It's too perfect...But I'm not so sure though. It feels as though something is bound to happen..." Rin quietly said while leaning onto Kyo's shoulders.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 am

Zero walks down the stairs after changing his clothes. "Yukio...? Is something wrong?" he asked noticing the other seemed to be stuck in place. He slowly approached him tilting his head confused. "Yukio....?" he says once more awaiting the other to notice him.

Kyo smiled as he looks down. "Something is always bound to happen. Everyday would be pointless without the height of its moments. I mean school is boring but at lunch is where everyone can gather and talk about what might or will happen next. If lunch was cut out of our days we'd all go insane during school." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Yukio was in a trance, his hand clench to the side for a bit even though he being the older one he knew he had to be responsible. For some reason he felt as though he seen the couple before that is until he turn to look over to Zero. "Ah sorry...I was busy looking at the pictures. Did you need something?" He ask.

"You're right we would go insane wouldnt we?" Rin giggle but grew serious, "Um Kyo there's something that I have to tell you..." He quietly said. Turning to look at him he got up, "Yukio and I..." he paused but wasn't sure if this was right time to tell him. "Um...Yukio and I have been, well sort of spying on the both of you...its been awhile already...We know who you two are before you guys have enter the school..." Rin took a step back, "I dont really know if we could become friends with you but to be thoughtful for my older brother it wasn't his fault...but..." he took another step back when he looks up to the sky, "But I think..." Rin grew quiet and waited, "But I really like you so I dont want to hurt you or your brother. Its been really fun even though we've only know each other for three days so..." his tears begin to fall down his cheeks. "I'm sorry..." he took another step back once more before turning to run away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Zero glanced at the photo and the Yukio. "Is something wrong? You were looking at that photo with such intense eyes." he asked before stepping back. "Well I'll be running off to the store. If its not too much trouble may you finish the laundry please. I won't be long." he says walking towards the door.

Kyo frowns as he looked at Rin. He got up and grabbed the other before he could run away. "Wait just a minute. Don't you go running off before finishing what you were saying. Now tell me what is on your mind. Don't assume I'm the type to over react before knowing the full story." he says holding Rin close. "I want to know what could make you cry like this." he says making Rin face him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Facing Zero he turn to look at him, "Sure I'll finish everything here. Just becareful on your way there and back alright?" He smile and saw him leaving. When the other did so he couldn't help but feel slightly tense about it since it somewhat felt that something seem wrong. 'I just hope they dont find out...' he thought as he took one more look at the picture.

Rin felt a hand grabbing onto his hand he was pulled back and was held closely against the other. "You'll hate us for sure..." he quietly said. He couldn't stop the tears but he answered him, "My brother and are working as an undercover association. We are not only undercover but we are also proclaim as spies and assassin along with hacking. We have the skils to kill by all means but for now we are only gathering information between the three of you mostly you two. And if either of you found outabout us we kill you on the spot. If not us then they are...." he explain feeling a bit exhausted at the moment. "And were not able to fall In love, however it appears that we've broken that rule...-" Rin stop himself when he felt something utterly wrong.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Zero walked down towards the stores. His mind filled with the expression Yukio had while looking at the photo. 'I wonder if he was remembering something or.... Why wouldn't he tell me...?' he thinks with a sigh

Kyo looks at Rin. He glanced to the side and smiled. "So its a secret. Something you can't tell me or else. I understand." he says looking down. "You don't have to worry about me or Zero hating either of you. We've been through too much to just toss someone away just because of secrets or lies. Once truth is told then our bonds become even stronger." he says pouting a bit. "I just don't like that you can't love me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Yukio took the mop and began mopping. Once he was done he did the laundry and decided to go out to search for Rin. Knowing his little brother he tends to do something out of the ordinary. Upon finding the place he heard the two talking. 'So they accept for who us are? I get a feeling that they're watching us...' he thought.

Looking up to Kyo he smile, "Are you sure? I just get this feeling that something is about to happen..-" Before he could finish his sentence an arrow was shot at him from a distance. He couldn't react on time but felt two strong arms pushing the two of them away. Turning to see who it wasN it turns out that it was his brother Yukio.

"Are the both of alright?" Yukio had ask as he looks at them. Rin answer, "I'm fine..." he told him when he glance over to Kyo. "Are you okay?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Zero made it to the store and began shopping. He hums to himself feeling a bit tired and slightly sore from last night with Yukio.

Kyo was going to tell Rin nothing bad would happen but was pushed over by Yukio. He looked at the other before pulling Rin close. "I guess being too close to us has gotten you two in trouble. I feel bad now." he says looking at the two. "Wait...! Where's my brother? Where is Zero?!" he asked looking at Yukio.

Zero had finished shopping and began his journey back home. He found the day to be just perfect. "I wonder if Yukio finished everything. I can't wait to start cooking." he says happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Yukio quickly got up, "He's at the store right now. I didnt expect for this to happen...Rin get up we have to get them to safety..." he told him having another feeling that they were either targeting them or Zero and Kyo.

Rin nodded and got up quickly, "Kyo this way! Yukio will hold them up..." he yelled and pull the other quickly.

"We found him sir! Should we pursue?" A man with blonde hair had ask over the phone. Upon hearing it he grin "Very well..." he smile and got off his phone. When he saw that Zero had walk past he quickly ran up from behind him and hug him. "Zero!" Elliot giggle and hug the male. "What are you doing? Do you need help?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Kyo looks at Yukio and Rin. He gets up a bit confused as he follows him. "What about my brother? We have to go and find him." he says following Rin to a safe place. He was worried something might happen to Zero.

Zero glanced to the side. "Oh hello. I'm doing okay. I just went shopping is all. I will be fine just like this." he says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum