Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 14 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm

"Dont worry. I'm sure he'll be fine..." Rin assure him as he took him out of the place for a bit.

Yukio saw that they had left he quickly hid while more arrows were shot at him. "Damn..I dont have anything to back me up..." he mutter and hid again.

Elliot blink when he heard him and he silently laugh. "If yiu say so but I can't let you go any further. I dont want you to get hurt..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Kyo looks at Rin hoping the other was right. He knew Zero easily got himself mixed up in things because he was too nice and trusting.

Zero tilts his head. "What do you mean by that? I'm just going home to make lunch. Its not that dangerous and Yukio will be there helping me." he says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

"Zero trust me on this, I dont want you to get hurt. They'll hurt you more than they already have.." Elliot said giving him the glare. "Not to mention Yukio and Rin was the reason to why you both lost yiur parents at an early age. They're wanted criminals...."

Rin nodded his head "this way..." he said gently pulling him.

zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Zero stopped and looked at Elliot. "My parents..... I don't understand." he says as his words were shaking and he began trembling at the thought. "That's can't be true... Yukio said..... I....." he couldn't handle such things being told to him so suddenly. "Wait... my brother is at home. I have to go get him." he says turning to run home.

Kyo follows Rin not sure what to think. his mind on only seeing Zero and making sure he was safe.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 pm

"Zero wait!" He called after him qnd ran behind him not wanting the younger male to get hurt. "Come back here Zero! Its dangerous!" He told him trying to grab onto the little boy.

Rin came to a stop and let out a heavy sigh while breathing hard. "Kyo I think we lost them..." he sigh softly finally able to catch his breath. "There's another thing that I haven't told you. Yukio and I are wanted criminals as well. We both killed some innocent couple about 12 years ago..." he told him. "We manage to change our name as well..." he explained.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Zero looked back. "Let me go! I have to save my brother. If I loose him I really will be all alone." he says as he couldn't think of life without Kyo.

Kyo looked at him. "What do you mean? First you say your spies, then your watching me and my brother and now criminals. Which is the truth Rin?" he asked wanting to know.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm

"I can't let you do that Zero. If you go you might end up getting hurt. Do not worry about him he will be safe I promise you that..." Elliot said to him.

Hesitating Rin answer, "I'm all in that category..." he said when he heard something nearby. "But my love for you is real..." he quietly said when someone leap in and grabbed ahold of Rin on the neck. Rin on the other hand pulled the other over flipping him onto the ground snapping the others neck. "Sorry that you have to hear that..." While standing there Rin heard a familiar voice.

"Come out right now Rin darling! If you dont turn yourself in your brother will die right in front of you!" A man had said as he hele onto Yukio.

Turning over to look at Kyo he sigh softly, "I'm sorry..." he said to him and made his way out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Zero looks down as he felt his entire world was falling apart. He stood still no longer fighting against Elliot. 'Nii-san.... I need you...' he thinks as tears roll down his cheek.

Kyo glanced back as he heard a noise. "I feel so confused." he says as he noticed Rin getting up. "What will happen if you go out there?" he asked holding the other's wrist
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Elliot smile thoughtfully at him and held onto his hand. "Dont worry. I will make sure he'd be safe..So come with me..." He told him leading him away from where the young one was running to.

Before leaving he felt his wrist being pulled. Turning to face Kyo he smile, "I don't know. I guess we'll never see each other again well for the most part, however, for your brother's safety, I have to do this..." He said to him and gently pull his hands away from Kyo. "Don't worry. I promise you that I'll come back for you.." Rin walked over and kiss him on the lips before turning away from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 am

Zero silently follows Elliot. His only concern is seeing his brother again. His mind all confused as to what was really going on. His heart aching as he couldn't believe Yukio had something to do with his parent's passing.

Kyo looks up at Rin. He wanted to say don't go but the words couldn't come out his mouth. As Rin kissed him and left, Kyo wonders if what had happened was even real. His head hurt from knowing so much, seeing so much and being confused by it all. "I have to find Zero." he says to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 am

By the time Elliot had taken Zero back to homebase, he let out a soft yawn and made his way over to the door. "Welcome to my place!" He smile widely pulling Zero along. "Your brother should of have been here by now but since they're still searching for him I'm sure he'll come..." He said to him.

Rin walked out to find Yukio beat up along with an arrow that was shot straight onto his left shoulder. Growling beneath his breath he let them out smoothly. "Give my brother back! He hasn't done anything..." He said knowing that he couldn't do a thing about it.

Yukio open up his eyes slowly to find Rin standing before them. Blood trickling down his left shoulders as he looks at Rin. "R-Run away, Rin!" He tried to say as he saw what Rin had did. He had surrender himself to them as the two of them were taken hostage and was now heading back to homebase. On the other hand, a few people seach high and low for Kyo when they spotted him. "You must Kyo?" the man had ask as he looks at the clueless boy. "Come with us. I believe Elliot has your brother already..." He said to him. "You do remember Elliot right?" he question.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 am

Zero didn't pay much attention to what the other was saying. He did however hear his brother was on his way.

Kyo watched as Rin and Yukio were taken away. He quickly turned around upon hearing his name. He looked at the other prepared to run until he heard something about Zero. "I think I remember someone by that name. It was when our parents passed and he brought us to our uncle." he says looking at the other wondering if Zero was safe.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 am

Smiling a bit he glance over to Zero noticing that he didn't say a word since they had gotten here. "Cheer up Zero. I'm sure Kyo would be coming so don't worry too much about him alright? Plus I've contacted your uncle to tell him that I have the both of you..." He said to him assuring the boy that everything was going to fine.

"Ah yes, that's Elliot for you guys..." The man smile and nodded his head. "Follow us back to homebase. Your brother, Zero is waiting for you. By now he must be thinking about a lot of things at the moment..." He sigh softly waiting for Kyo.

Rin walked along side with Yukio as he saw the blood coming out of him. Holding onto his brother's hand he held them tightly as he was being ziptie by one of the guys. "Brother are you alright?" he ask looking at him knowing that his brother could knock out any minute now.

Yukio smile softly, "I'm fine...But you're not hurt are you?" he ask looking at Rin up and down. When he saw that RIn had nodded no, he smile, "That's a relief..." He quietly said feeling as though he was out of breath.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 am

Zero saw a couch and sat down. He glanced over at Elliot. "Is my brother okay? Why isn't he here yet?" he asked.

Kyo looked at the guy. "Please take me to my brother. I'm really worried about him." he says standing up to follow the other. He was getting more worried about Zero now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Elliot looks at him and smile, "He should be here soon I promise you that..." he told him and looks out the window. "Say Zero why did you lose yourself over to him?" Elliot said pointing to Yukio who was now in the courtyard.

"Its this way. I thought you would remember coming back to homebase?" The man smile and took Kyo back. It wasn't that long until they arrive at the place. "Were here.." he smile.

Yukio grew silent and fell onto the ground. His shoulder throbbing as it bled out the pure freshly red blood and drips onto the ground. Rin who was tied quickly knelt down and saw that Yukio was bleeding really badly. Without any hesitation he quickly swoop up Yukio onto his shoulder. "Well be out of here very soon Yukio. I promise you that.." he quietly said and follow the others into the courtyard.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:29 pm

"Lose myself....? I don't understand what you mean." Zero says before glancing to the side seeing his brother arrive. He ran over and embraced him. "Nii-san!!" he says. Kyo followed the guy before seeing his brother and Elliot. He smiled being embraced by his sibling. "I'm sorry to make you worry. I'm okay" he says comforting him. He looked at Elliot. "What is going on? I want to know everything." he says glancing at Zero. "But first I should get Zero to sleep. He looks really tired." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Elliot smile and soon enough heard the door open and in came Kyo. "Ah Kyo what a pleasant surprise to see you!" Elliot leapt over to him with arms open wide but was smack by one of the man who came in with Kyo. "Sorry elliot It appears he needs to be with his brother..." Elliot whined a bit and sigh, "Very well...I suppose I'll talk to you later when that time comes.." he smiled and turn to leave.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Zero sat on the couch with Kyo. He held onto his brother tightly as to never let him go. "I won't leave you so please get some rest. Today was a long day and I want to make sure you'll be okay when you wake up." he says kissing Zero's forehead. Zero nods as he closes his eyes. A few minutes or so and he was sound asleep. Kyo slips from his brother's arms and goes to find Elliot. "Hey! Lets talk before I hit someone and it will be you." he says not liking being attacked or making Zero worry.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Elliot was sitting down drinking tea. A smile perk on his lips when he let out a soft sigh and soon heard the dor open and in came kyo. Turning his attention over to Kyo he got up amd ran over to hug him. "Kyo-kun!" He happily said but stop when he saw the look on the other's face. "Talk? What would you like to know?" He happily said smiling away. "It seems as though you are serious?" He said tilting his head to the side a bit.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Kyo sighs as he looks at Elliot. "I want to know who is Yukio and Rin. What do they want from us? Are they really criminal? There's a lot I don't know right now but I do know Zero can never know about this at all. I want to protect him. I don't want him falling back into the darkness again. It took two whole years and a half after our parents passed before he..... Nevertheless start explaining Elliot." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"Ah I see so you're curious about the twins?" Elliot giggled when he simply answer, "They're your worst nightmare. If only you knew that they were the ones who killed your parents. Oops did I blurt that out?" He laughed nodding his head. "Yes. They're criminals. I don't know why but they have been keeping an eye on you two for awhile now. Yukio is more of like the caring type of person and doesn't like to be rush. As for Rin, he more of like the wild type. It's like another duplicate of you! But you're more than him though..." he told him. Pacing back and forth he continued on, "They're spies, assassins, criminals, heck even hackers. Boy they are in so many categories. Now then if you want to protect your younger brother, protect him by not mentioning Yukio and Rin. I don't even know why you two made friends with in the first place. I've already told your uncle that too...My how he gets things out of hand sometimes..." Elliot mutter. "Is there anything else you would like to know Kyo?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 am

Kyo looked at Elliot. "They were the cause of us losing our parents...? They caused Zero so much trauma growing up...? I don't think I can control my temper right now. How could this be...?" he says completely devastated and pissed all in one. He couldn't believe he trusted anyone other than himself. "I can normally tell the bad from the good." Kyo mutter slowly falling to despair. He couldn't handle the thought of all he did with Rin only to know he's the reason he no longer has a mother or father.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:09 am

Elliot shrug when he glance out the window, "Yes we know that they're the reason to why you lost your parents. We don't know why they did it. Perhaps they have a reason to do so." He turn to look over to Kyo, "But you know even if you could tell from the bad to the good, your instincts are always not accurate. At the moment, if you want, you can interrogate Rin? He's at the confinement center here at homebase along with his injure brother...Here are the keys..." Elliot toss him the keys. "Take your anger out on him.." he smile at the other.

Rin was tied onto a chair with a table in front of him. His eyes never leaving his the empty chair in front of him with the tinted window that was there. He got separated from his brother, so for now, he was alone without having him around. Sighing a bit, he close his eyes as he hum a tune in order to get the day go by. 'I just hope Yukio is holding up?' he thought as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 am

Kyo tossed the keys right back to him. "If I see his face I'll want to kill him. I should just focus on making Zero happy. I know he'll ask about him and if that happen I'll have to be prepared to come up with something to say. Nonetheless, what do you plan to do with them? Will the go to prison or something. Two people like that can't go free right?" he asked Elliot.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Elliot caught the keys when he heard him. "Oh? So you dont want to see him? That's rare? And I thought you would want to ask him some question? We don't really care if you kill him it doesn't even matter if he lives or not..." he shrug knowing that the twins aren't that important. "Hm prison? No. We're going to torture them and possibly play with them until they break." Elliot reply enjoying the conversation with Kyo. "Since you're keeping them away from Zero just try to restrain him or else he'll end uo killing them without any mercy..." he explain.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum