Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 23 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

Yukio blinked as he heard him. "Will you regret it?" He ask and pulled him into a hug. "The person who had killed your parents is Elliot's boss. He was the one who framed us. We were indeed a part of their group. After what had happen, Rin and I left and sworn that we will kill them with our hands however when we heard about you two we couldn't bring ourselves to get you both hurt..." he explained as he hugged him closely. "But you know, I really love you and will give my life for you even if it means death..." he quietly said and turned Zero around as he lifted up his chin and leaned in to kiss him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 am

Zero was a bit surprised by what Yukio told him. "Did Elliot know about this? I mean if he did then that means he's not a really nice person. Wait me and Kyo didn't know this. If Kyo knew I'm sure he would have lost it by now. Lets not tell him okay." he says kissing Yukio back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 pm

"I'm sure Elliot did. That's probably why he aborted his mission and got himself hurt..." Yukio mutter knowing that Elliot was stupid enough to abort the mission in the first place. "I wont, however, I'm not so sure about Rin..." He sigh.

Rin on the other hand finally got out of the shower and made his way out to find Kyo still sitting on the same spot. His eyes glancing every now and then over to Kyo. At the moment, he wasn't wearing any clothes and so he approached Kyo. "Kyo, are you still thinking about what happen this morning?" he ask looking thoughtfully at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Zero tilts his head. "Wait what do you mean? Do you think Rin will tell Kyo?" he asked worried since the two were upstairs alone. Kyo glanced over at Rin. "Um, not exactly. Do you need some help finding some clean clothes?" he asked blushing as Rin sat close again but this time naked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 pm

"He might but considering what happen earlier this morning, I doubt it..." Yukio explained. Rin looks at him then shrug, "No. I'm fine. I just wanted to relax a bit before finding myself some clothes. Well I am waiting for my clothes although I have a lot in there.." He said pointing to the closet. "And are you alright? You're turning red?" he question.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Kyo looked at Rin. "Oh I'm fine. Its just your so close to me and so naked. I just feel a bit nervous." he says blushing more.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Rin giggle a bit then got up, "Do you wish for me to go wear my clothes then? If so I can if you want me too..." He smile looking at him thoughtfully before going over to the closet. "If not, I can stay like this and be like this around you?" he quietly said and sat back down leaning onto Kyo. "You did see me naked before I dont know why you're over reacting..." He said.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:34 pm

"Whatever makes you comfortable is fine with me. I know I've seen you naked before but with your brother throwing punches I want to avoid as much as possible." he says softly looking to the side. Kyo wasn't sure what to do but seeing Rin relaxed and happy was good enough for him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 pm

"Ah sorry about what he did. He tend to go a little overboard..." Rin slightly said and sigh heavily. "My brother is very similar like you too. I'm sure you would of done the same thing to him if he were to do that to your brother. Am I right?" He smile looking at him and pulling him close enough for the two to hug one another. "I wont ever punch you unless I have to..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:54 am

Kyo smiled as Rin had a point. He hugs the other back. "Okay I believe you." he says with a grin on his face. "I wonder what's taking Yukio and Zero so long. Its only laundry." he says a bit worried
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Yukio had finally put the clothes back into the laundry basket. He glance over to Zero and smiled over to him while trying to fold the clothes. Rin smiled at Kyo and nodded his head, "I'm glad that you believed me.." he told him holding onto Kyo tightly on his waist.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Zero began helping Yukio fold the clothes. "I wonder what those two are up to." he says looking at the other. Kyo looked at Rin smiling happily. His eyes on the other the entire time. "well its you so of course I believe you"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:44 pm

"They're probably doing their lovey dovey thing..." Yukio stated bluntly and set the folded clothes back into the basket. Rin giggle, "But what happens if I'm not one of them? You'd think it would of been different?" he ask curiously.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:08 pm

"Lovey dovey thing....? I don't think nii-san is like that. Besides, are we lovey dovey?" Zero asked looking at Yukio. Kyo looked at Rin highly confused. "What do you mean by that? I don't get it?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

"He may not be, but Rin is...And yes, we are lovey dovey are we not?" Yukio reply with a small smile upon his face when he turn to face Zero and gently kiss him on the lips. Rin smiled nodding his head when he turned away, "I don't know. I'm just saying thats all..." Rin giggle and decided to sit on him with his legs outward while Kyo's legs were in the middle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Zero tilts his head. "I'm not too sure what all lovey dovey is all about." he says shyly blushing as Yukio kissed him. Kyo sighs softly. "Okay well is there anything you want to do? I am a little worried since our brothers haven't returned but I'm sure they should be fine."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 am

"You dont? Its more like this..." Yukio explained when he reached over to pull Zero into a hug then lean in to kiss him before he began to play around with his hair. "If you want I can go more than this..." he smile. "Dont worry too much about them. I'm sure they'll be fine..." Rin exclaim and gently push Kyo onto the bed gently before sitting between his stomach and his crotch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 am

Zero blushed as Yukio pulled his close to kiss him. He stares up at him shyly. "We can't do that here. What if someone comes in here?" he said nervously. Kyo looked up at Rin. "This position is a bit uh... how should I put it... provocative. Are you sure Yukio won't freak out if he walks in right this moment?" he asked really not wanting to be punched again
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 am

"You're too naive Zero. Do not worry. No one won't come in here..." Yukio whisper while he held onto him. His hand cupping Zero's cheeks as he lean in to kiss him again. Rin blink when he nodded no, "No. He won't be coming for awhile. Well since he's with your brother an all..." He smile and looks at him thoughtfully. "Come on Kyo, let's have some fun..." He told him bending a little over as he lean in to kiss him on the lips.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 pm

"Why does everyone I meet or know say I'm naive?" he asked blushing as he kisses Yukio. Kyo thought about it and knew his brother's naive little self could grasp Yukio's attention any day. "Okay we can have some fun" he said kissing Rin back
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Yukio chuckle, "Do not worry. The only to why I said that you're naive is because you're so adorable!!!!" he smile as he slowly unbutton Zero's shirt. Rin nodded when he heard him then felt the kiss in return. "I love it when you say it that way, Kyo..." He quietly said when he lean onto his chest.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Zero smiles a bit as he looked at Yukio. He liked being called adorable by him. He watches as his shirt was being unbuttoned. "Is that so?" Kyo said placing both his hands on Rin's bare bottom. "Your completely naked and in my hands. Endless possibilities." he chuckles before slipping two fingers into Rin's entrance.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm

When Yukio had unbutton him, he saw the fully exposed chest that belongs to him. "You're quite the turn on, Zero..." He quietly said and went for a grab at the round soft pink nipple of his as he nibble it. Rin was occupy by Kyo when he felt two fingers slipping into his entrance when he flinched a little. "W-Warn me next time..." He stutter while looking away from him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Zero gasps softly closing his eyes. "Yukio... ahh.... ngh.... don't...." he said softly as he gazes into the other's eyes. "I'm sorry... Did it hurt?" he asked looking at Rin. Kyo looked at him wondering if he went too far. Knowing the other was still not fully himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 am

Yukio chuckle when he heard him. "Ah you are so cute when you make that sound. Keep making it and I will devour you whole..." Yukio whispers as he continued teasing the nipple. Rin looks at him then lightly turned away, "No. I was just surprised by what you have did. It's nothing out of the ordinary really..." Rin quietly said to him when he let out a soft moan. "Keep moving like that and I'll just have to ride you..." He moan a little even though the other somewhat had hit his sweet spot.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum