Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 42 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Fri May 16, 2014 4:51 am

"G-gin!" i moaned, scractching his back roughly as he went deeper, my body tensing up a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 17, 2014 8:07 am

Gin grit his teeth a bit. He didn't expect things to progress so quickly. He looked at Kaylee with such a sweet gaze. "I hate to say this but I'm close."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 17, 2014 6:42 pm

"..... outside, we arent ready to have a baby..." i said with a pant, trying to get my breath back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 am

Gin nods as he gave a quick few more thrust before pulling out. He huffs softly glancing up at her. "That was close..."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 27, 2014 2:21 am

"..... next time we will have to use a condom...." i mumbled, trembling a bit from the over stimulation i had just received
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu May 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Gin chuckled with a nod as he laid beside her. "Yeah if that's what my sweetheart wants." he said with a grin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 am

"...." i mumbled something and snuggled into his side tiredly, but not wanting to fall asleep yet "turn on the ATV... i wanna cuddle...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Gintoki looked at her with a smile. He rolled over to turn it on. He then wrapped his arms around Kaylee and smiled. "Is this good?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 am

"...." i mummbled something and latched onto him, and yawned loudly "... mine..." i said possessivly, and closed my eyes with a content smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:58 am

Gin was surprised she was being so clingy. It was seriously cute in its own way. He held her close while glancing at the television.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:49 am

"....." i sighed and squirmed a bit, before finally rolling on top of him with a red face and laid against his chest and got comfortable ".... better..." i grumbled, falling asleep quickly due to the warmth

(YAY! you return! what happened?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Gintoki smiled as he held onto her. She could seriously be too cute and adorable. He watched the television a little while before falling asleep as well. Having her warmth mixed with his own was comforting.

(I was seriously ill and didn't have energy to be online.)
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:50 pm

"...." i groaned and sat up, having rolled off of him in the middle of the night and sat up, still half asleep as i looked around and then paused, looking down at my body, and went bright red as i remembered everything that happened last night, and glanced at a mirror to see my hair was a total mess, and glanced back at Gin with a confused look as i attempted to process the fact that i had actually made it through with the deed, and squirmed a little bit, feeling a little weird down there now. after i had calmed down, and somewhat fixed my hair, i went back to the room, covering up my chest as i walked over to him and crawled onto the bed and watched him for a little bit, moving a strand of hair from his face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Gin slowly awoke as he noticed the extra warmth was gone. "What's wrong sweetie?" he asked slowly sitting up. He could tell something was on her mind. He looked at her wondering what it could be.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 am

(got another R rated RP if you want it, been made in this section already)
"j-j-just thinking... im... im just shocked i actually made it past the nervousness of... ya know... and got us to do... it..." i said, my face lighting up quickly at the mention of it, and covered my face to hide my embaressment at the stutter "and it feels weird down there... but i took a pill last night, just in case...." i said quietly, laying down with my back to him, getting as close as i could before turning around and hiding my face in his chest "and even though youve seen me... like this... i... i still get embaressed... i guess i thought id be over it..." i said, haltingly attempting to choose my words
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Gintoki chuckled as he leans close to her. "Please don't worry about it. You have forever to get over it. I don't plan to leave you so take your time. You'll get use to it and me eventually." he said kissing her forehead. He found her embarrassment too cute. So it didn't bother him one bit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 pm

"..... im going to get in the shower, then we can go get breakfast! im feeling like pancakes! at a diner!" i said with a squeak at his kiss and words, my mind automatically jumping to conclusions, and darted around the room to gather what i needed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm

"Very well then. Should we call to have out sweet little girl join us?" he asked her with a smile. He always saw diners as a family style place. So Gin suggested this to Kaylee. He hoped it wouldn't ruin her mood.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:32 am

(did ya check out that other RP i mentioned?)
"but of course... she hasnt had someone take her out for breakfast, has she?" i asked, and closed the door quickly, my face still a bright red, and showered, doing my best to forget about last night for awhile so i could process gradually. she is going to have so much fun though... but me... a mom... i thought quietly, holding hand to my chest as i looked out the window. which was head height for me, so only my head could be seen, and smiled a bit, my heart warming at the thought of watching her go to her first day of school, instantly getting lost in a daydream about it, as i knew school would start up soon for her to enter first grade at her age
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:22 pm

(Checked it but going to stick with the three we have.)

"I'm sure my brother has made breakfast by now. Though I figured it would be better if we went out together. Besides, I figure we should let Takeru and John have some alone time as well." Gintoki said with a smile. He found having this sort of family style living was nice.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 am

(alright, thanks for takin a glance haha, sorry, was at like... 3 in the morning when i decided to post that haha)

"... you get ready, ill go wake her up..." i said with a smile after leaving the bathroom, still attempting to do my hair as i did so, heading for the room she had stayed in overnight. i smiled as i entered my old room to see her sprawled accross the bed as i walked up quietly and caressed her face as i kneeled and whispered "come on baby, time to get up... papa is gonna take us to breakfast so uncle john and Takeru can have some bonding time..." i smiled, whating as she groggily sat up and wiped her eyes and then smiled at the statement. as her eyes lit up with excitement i laughed and began tickling her a bit, letting her peals of laughter go across the house
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 am

(its okay
wait, didn't they stay at a hotel. so takeru and john have her at home??)

azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:44 am

(oh, god, your right haha, sorry, i just assumed, ya know? been awhile since we did this one, here, ill redo it sorry... shit, that was a good mom like behavior one twoo!)
after finishing up my shower, i went in and nudged him towards the shower "come on, you get ready, ill call John and let him know to have her ready by the time we get home..." i said with a smile, pulling out my phone as i attented to fix my hair up a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:50 am

(its okay)

Gintoki nods as he entered the bathroom.He started the shower and began getting all nice and clean. He was sure Takeru would fuss about this but he didn't mind. He had the chance to be alone with Kaylee so he wanted the same for his brother. He soon finished his shower and walked out the bathroom fully dressed and drying his hair.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:00 am

i smiled after hearing Johsn responce, flinching as a happy girls laughter fill the speaker saying the word "Mama!" loudly, several times, and i giggled "John, keep Takeru distracted, ill make it up to him somehow... text me what ingrediants hed like me to bring home or something... this way you two have some alone time, and i can bond with her and her p-papa..." i said, my face going red at the word
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum