Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 7 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 am

"better know how to take a hit, cause i drive like a crazy woman..." i grinned mischiviously as i took a dark green car and the game began and i gunned straight for him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:50 am

Gintoki smirks as he moves right pass Kaylee. He then spins around only to bump right into her. "That's one." he says laughing lightly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:10 am

"1..." i smiled, flipping around to slide right into the side of his, and sped off down the course, only to flip around right next to the wall and swearve through the others and hit him again and laughed "2!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 am

Gintoki smiled as he looked at her. His eyes never leaving her every movement. He reversed and bumped right into her. "We're tied at two." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 am

"to bad, as the rides over...." the announcer laughed at our conversation, and i did my best to hide the blush that i had developed from noticing that Gintoki had been watching me the entire time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 am

"Where to next ma'lady?" he asked looking at Kaylee. Gintoki was surprised she was blushing. He wonders why since he didn't realize she noticed him watching her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:22 pm

"Roller coaster..." I grinned, still blushing, more so due to his comment, looking at the giggling couples and stopped "wait a minute, isn't today Valentine's day?" I asked curiously, pulling out my phone out to try and check
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Gintoki took Kaylee's phone before she could check. "No using your phone unless its an emergency. Your focus is on our date only." he says taking her by the hand. "A roller coaster it is." he smiled walking to the line with her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm

"Fine, but sooner or later, your picture will end up as my screen saver..." I nodded, surprised by the move, and blushed as he took my hand, and I smiled weakly "so you can make me blush huh? Not fair, but ill follow through..." I said under my breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

"Planning to flaunt your boyfriends picture on your phone? That's against the rules of our date as well." he says smiling. The two were seated on the roller coaster beside each other. Gintoki looks at Kaylee and smiled. "I hope you're having fun today." he says still holding her hand even on the ride
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm

"B-b-b-boyfreind?!" i said aloud, completely shocked, my face a dark red now "o-o-oh my g-god!" i said, just now noticing he was holding my hand, and i could have almost died with embaressment and happiness '~i-if he keeps this up, i-ill go crazy!~' i thought to myself, just now relizing that i had a fear of heigths, and i grasped his hand tighter
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 am

Gintoki noticed Kaylee's grip get tighter as the ride started. "Are you okay?" he asked her as he wondered if she was perhaps scared to be on such a ride. His mind trying to think of ways to keep her calm if that were the case.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

"Was so occupied with you I forgot my fear of heights..." I said, my face still bright red from his previous comment and sighed "ill be fine, but I might scream and might cling to you during the ride, I hope that's okay..." I said, my voice quiet as the ride started
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 am

"Its perfectly fine. Though I am sorry I distracted you enough to get you on a ride that makes you face your fears. It'll be okay as long as you keep your eyes on me." Gintoki says still holding her hand
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 pm

"O-okay..." I nodded, and did my best to scream as we dropped, my hand clenching a little, the other one clawing the cloth arm rest
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Gintoki held Kaylee's hand as the ride dropped. He noticed she was really trying her best to stay calm and it look tough. 'After this I'll take her on the ferris wheel and then end this night... I don't want to do too much all in one night...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:14 pm

"Sorry if your hand is hurt..." I said nervously, rubbing my neck as I glanced away, but gave up and kep looking at him, my hand still in his, and spoke up "S-s-so did you mean what you said earlier, about the b-b-boyfriend comment?" I asked, my heart racing and I covered my mouth, having just let it slip out
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm

"I never say things I don't mean, Kaylee." he says walking towards the ferris wheel. "This will be our last ride of the night. I want to ease your heart since I know you were freaking out on the roller coaster." he says looking at her with gentle eyes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm

"O-o-okay!" I said quietly, my face red, and I did my best to keep from resting my head on his shoulder, and blushed deeper when I remembered his comment back when we were eating
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 pm

The ferris wheel stopped at the top and Gintoki looks at Kaylee. "I think I really like you. Don't ask me to repeat this ever again." he says kissing her on the lips sweetly as the ferris wheel began to move again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

"...." i practically melted when he kissed me, my mind full of a haze, and i leaned towards him, hesitantly wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulled away once he was done, a deep blush on my face "i-i-i wouldnt ask you to do that again, if you do it again, i want it to be a surprise, something you do on your own..." i said, resting my head on his shoulder for a moment, looking at him "but, as you have stated, being my boyfreind and all, i do want to snuggle with you or something... and i think i deserve it, as i have been really good on this date..." i said, feeling lightheaded and giddy from the kiss, so i closed my eyes and began humming a song quietly, the tune strangly similar to the one i had sung back at the house, but with a happier note to it, as i opened my eyes and looked out over the railing, seeing the fireworks show begin, and i was so happy i could have purred for him, really hopeing he didnt mind me snuggling him like this, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he had kissed me, my mind running that fact again and again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 am

Gintoki smiled as he let Kaylee snuggle in close to him. "I suppose you do deserve that much." he says watching the fireworks with her. Once off the ferris wheel, he turned to look at her. "Its getting late and I should return you home. It was really nice spending time with you today. I might be real busy soon so I don't know when we can do this again but I will keep in touch. Will that be okay with you?" he asked as they walked out the amusement park
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

"I guess, but when I see you again, be expecting a kiss..." I smiled, holding his hand as we gradually made our way home, softly singing a Lulliby as we exited the park, knowing it would be awhile before he returned "can I have your picture and phone number now?" I asked as we ended up in front of my house, and I took both his hands, looking up at him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Gintoki gave Kaylee back her phone. "I already put my number into your phone. If you want a picture that will have to wait until next time. For now I must be on my way. As for you my dear, please get out of that stuffy room and do not make anyone worry okay." he says kissing her cheek before leaving.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 pm

"Fine..." I sighed dramatically with a smile, watching him go, the darted inside and began talking rapidly to my older brother.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum