Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 3 Empty Re: Small people

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:17 am

"hmm...not really. I wouldn't mind taking a nap, either way," I said, rubbing my eyes.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 pm

"come on, were gonna go to the restroom for Sonia first..." i said, noticing Sonia tug on my shirt in a strange way, and chuckled "she might need help, shes still slightly confused on how to do it as people rarely understand how to talk to her with hand signals"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:06 pm

"Um...okay."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:38 am

"there ya go..." i said, pointing the direction as Sonia went inside the girls bathroom quickly, and i yawned "ill wait for you out here, take your time..." i smiled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am

"Okay..." This was simple enough.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm

"...." i sighed and leaned against the wall, my eyes tiredly looking up and down the hall, and i sighed, seeing one of the trouble causers heading towards me in a beeline, and on cue, one of my freinds appeared at my side, and i looked at him "go back to your section, we already gave you the best food we had, and as such, we dont have anything else, weve already given you the majority of the building, just leave..." i said with a sigh, and he attempted to swing at me, and i sighed, sweeping his legs out from under him and pinned him to the ground "again, please leave, i wouldnt want my partner to catch me doing this..." i said simply, to which he did after a few minutes of struggling useslessly "i dont care if your mute, just stay away from us... we dont want any trouble..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 pm

I walked with Sonia behind me. But I stayed with the door open a crack when I saw someone trying to pick a fight with him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:30 am

"Honestly dont know why they keep comeing down here... and its always the mutes, or the ones that we need to group up on..." i sighed, letting my arms fall slack, and i rolled my head and cracked my neck, looking to the ground, sighing "is it to much to ask for a guy to want to give a girl, even one he just met and doesnt know how he feels for her yet, a good time? i mean come on, we dont have much to do here thanks to them, but i try to give the kids something fun, and i started the Story Circle's for people to entertain themselves at night... i even make toys and things for the kids out of the trays!" i sighed, and the other person patted me on the back and nodded sympathetically as i finished "seriously, with all the disabilities i have, i dont know how long i can live anymore... just walking is becomeing a problem for me..." i sighed, getting a drink from the waterfountian and falling silent as i slid to the floor tiredly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 am

I slowly pushed the door open, causing it to creak moments before I scuffled timidly towards him, and sat next to him, not saying anything.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:46 am

"betcha saw most of that as well eh?" i said without looking down at her from where my head leaned agains the wall and i sighed "saw the fight as well, judging from your body language..." i said, and Sonia came out and yawned, and i waved her towards the beds, and she nodded, waddling off to the beds with a sleepy smile, on hand holding her new teddy bear, and i watched her quietly "im just so tired of all these issues, tired of dealing with others problems, tired of having to solve them... ive been injured more than once for someone elses sake, and i rarely get a nod, but i do it anyway as its what is right.,.. but im at the point were i think "okay, where is MY gaurdian angel, whos going to watch over me when im broken and helpless..." i... i just dont know what to do, i see people sigh in dis content, and despite my best efforts, the only one i can make happy is Sonia... and even then, watching her with you, it hurt.... you havnt done anything, and she already loves you as much as she loves me, if not more..." i sighed, my emotions fluctuating, and i did my best to keep my voice calm, flat, and level, and keep my emotions back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:48 am

My eyes widened, and I looked down. "Im sorry..." I said, even though I wasn't sure why, but I felt I had done something wrong.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 pm

"dont be, its not your fault, the fault is mine... my brain causes me to over analyze everything, from the simple touch of a freind to a smile, and as such, my reaction time is a lot slower, leaving more able to get injured..." i said quietly, looking at her for a moment then looking away again, sighing "its just hard for me, never really had any friends, and these people only look at me as a leader... and as with no freinds, it draws me to the conclusion i will die alone..." i whispered quietly as i stood up "some sleep will help my additude more, we should go to bed before Sonia comes looking for us..." i said, holding my hand out to help her up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

"..." I took his hand and stood up, still not saying anything, thinking. After a few moments, I said quietly, "I'll be your friend..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:29 am

"Thanks...." i said gentally, and hesitantly pulled her into a hug "that means alot... you may not understand how much..." i smiled lightly, and yawned, limping lightly to the bed, my leg stiff for a reason
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 am

I felt the sensation of joy all over again. I was so happy that his mood had seemed to lighten. I followed him, despite the fact my bed was in the other section.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

(they moved her bed next to his remember?)
"im surpised, i am sure you would have gone back to your room, even after i told you they moved our beds togeather..." i chuckled quietly, walking down the isle towards where the pairs of beds where, pointing to one where i tired Sonia sat on waiting for us "that ones yours, mines the green bed...." i said quietly, sitting on my heavily
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:23 am

(pffft. I forgot.)
I walked to mine, wrapping myself with half my blanket, leaving the other part available for anyone else to use. I felt content.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 am

"...." Sonia smiled and climbed into her bed with her as well, and i grumbled slightly, still jelous, turning on my side and folding my blanket over me, taking over a small percentage of my bed with the way i slept
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 pm

(time skip?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

(go ahead, you dont have to ask Smile)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I woke up suddenly when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was Carston. "Do you remember anything? "
"Um....no...." I answered drowsily, a bit lost. I sat up, but as soon as I did, I almost fell out of bed. He looked at me, alarmed. "You haven't eaten anything, have you?" I shook my head weakly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 pm

"I swear you did.... We saw you eating with him..." A girl said quietly pointing at me, sound asleep
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 am

(damn internet. acting all slow.)
"He gave me food...but I didnt eat it..." I answered meekly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 pm

"Here, he will get worried if you don't..." Carston said with a smile, handing her an apple "he's smiling in his sleep... What did ya say to him?" Carston asked, glancing at my sleeping form, having let her memory loss go, and Sonia mumbled, snuggling her teddy bears
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am

I bit the apple, and almost immediately spat it out. It tasted awful...but I forced myself to finish eating it. "I really dont think i've eaten food before... maybe they just gave me supplements..." I mumbled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next