Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 12 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 pm

"....." Shadows comment caught Sabrina completely off gaurd, and she blushed madly as she walked weakly over to us and blinked "it seemed to happen the instant Subaru held his hand in his.... could this be what Raiga was refering to?" she asked and i paled a little, instantly withdrawing from him but still within reach, and stared at him deep in thought, rocking slightly with an intense stare
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Shadow blinked a bit listening. "I think so but that felt odd. When Subaru touched Sen I could feel something. As if something inside Sen called out to me. It was weird." he said nervously. "Sen has no real power flowing through him since he's never had to awaken or use it. So I wonder if that's what I felt just now." Shadow mutters softly. Sen had fallen back to sleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 am

"well, the sheer thought of him in pain just about gave Subaru a heart attack...." she sighed, pokeing my cheeks without me reacting, her blush still on her face... "but on a side note... its good to know you think im beautiful..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:50 am

Shadow noticed the look on Subaru's face. "Maybe we can ask Grim why this is happening. I know not being able to touch Sen bothers you." he said before glancing over at Sabrina. "I do think that and its true." he said smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

"S-stop, your making me blush...." she said, trying to stay calm with how he was treating her, as it had been awhile, and i blinked at Shadow and i got up and began searching quietly through the house, drifting from room to room like a wraith, hoping that i could find him quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Grim was brushing Raiga's hair on the back porch. "Are you looking for me Subaru?" he said noticing the other walking like a ghost behind them. "If you need anything then please don't hesitate to ask." he said. Raiga glanced over at Subaru. "Maybe you are scared Grim might bite you." he said jokingly. Shadow looks at Sabrina smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

"we both know there is only one person alive i will let bite me, so kindly dont joke about it.... besides, im not in the correct emotional state to deal with humor... aside from that, you brought up the fact that i cant hold him for pleasure... he touched my cheek and then had a pain when i held his hand... can you explain?" i asked, struggling to get the words out after my rebuttle to his comment with eyes that had a small fire to them, but with a blank stare that said i hand may things going on at once, centered around one thing
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Grim turns around to face Subaru. "You were told not to touch Sen without being properly informed. Excuse my stupid mutt for that." he said pinching Raiga's cheeks. "Truth be told I would just refrain from touching Sen altogether. If you didn't notice, Sen has no emotions whatsoever. Its one reason he was bullied for so long. His emotions connect with his power. When you touched him he was most likely filled with joy and it triggered some of his power. Its better if we can destroy Mochizukki before having any of Sen's power awakening. It might be tough since you love him so much but I'd hate his power to hurt you by accident." Grim said. Raiga sat up and looked at him. "Just think of it like a unmarried couple. No sex till marriage. In your case, no touching till we kill Mochizukki."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 pm

"..... his ass will be pinned to the wall, and will be dead..." i sighed, waundering away with an irritated stare at the ground "seems his emotions are more directly linked than mine are..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 am

Raiga smirked as he hears Subaru. He watched as he left the room. Grim was worried about him but could tell this would make him more eager to hunt down Mochizukki. Sen had woken up and was walking down the hall. He seemed normal as he stops once Subaru was close enough. His head lowered so you couldn't see his face. He was sleep walking.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

".... come on, lets get you to your room..." i said quietly, keeping a barrier of warm wind between my hands and him to help guide him back to his room and sat down tiredly at the foot of my bed, and stared at him with my hands laced together in front of my mouth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:49 pm

"I'm looking for papa... where's papa Subaru...?" Sen said sleepily. Once back in the room he curls up in the bed and glanced over at him before falling back to sleep. It was odd being so close to Subaru but feeling so far away. He wasn't sure what the other was thinking at the moment.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm

".... damnit, its so damn hard for me... why did he have to say something like that..." i sighed, my face still red from the comment, and stared at the ground tiredly "its like he COULD be my kid, but we are the same age..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Shadow noticed Subaru and frowns. "You could touch him when he's fully asleep like this. His power doesn't flow at this time. I know being like this with him is tough but once we destroy Mochizukki, things will be better." he said smiling. Sen was seriously innocent and it showed even when he was asleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 pm

"...." i grumbled and brushed a shred of hair out of his face and yawned, curling up in bed and falling asleep again

"so... uh... how much do you like me?" Sabrina stuttered out quietly, pulling Shadow away from the two of us gentally
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am

Shadow looked over at her with a smile. "I like you a lot. It's weird but being around you makes me all nervous and blushing tons. I like the feeling so I stay close to you." he said shyly.

Sen continued at sleep as he felt a bit of warmth on his cheek. He was glad to feel Subaru's gentle touch. It was so relaxing to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 am

"...." she squeaked a little bit and darted over and hugged him, not wanting to let go

!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 am

"I wonder if Sen and Subaru will say about this." Shadow said smiling as he hugs Sabrina. It was weird for a demon to like a sprite but it couldn't be helped. It was like a match made in heaven.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

"like Subaru has a choice.... and Sen would want you to be happy..." Sabrina said quietly, glad that her current form was somewhat similar to Shadows
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:02 pm

"This may surprise you but your the first to like my true appearance. I never shown it to anyone before. Well never had a reason to until then." he says holding her hand. "I'm glad you like me. I'd hate to feel all one sided here." Shadow mutters as he wanted to kiss Sabrina but was too shy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 am

"not sure how i couldnt help but TO like you..." she said quietly, kissing his cheek and turning bright red, instead of her usual green
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 am

Shadow smiles looking at her. "We should get some rest. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be very troublesome." he said sitting where he had been before. He lays down before drifting off to sleep. His mind on what Sabrina said and the kiss.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 pm

"...." Sabrina sighed and layed down nearby him, and fell asleep quickly

(TS to when they wake up?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

[okay Smile]

Sen awoke from his sleep and walked out of the room. He headed for the front door and went outside. Raiga awoke feeling the barrier shake. He got up from his bed wondering if they were about to be attacked. He woke Grim and then went to check on Subaru and Sen. Upon seeing Sen gone he freaked out. Grim woke up Subaru. "Have you seen Sen? He's gone missing from his bed." he asked while Raiga checked the mansion. Sen had walked all the way to school. He was looking for his papa or in other words Mochizukki.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

"...." i grumbled and shook my head at him "calm the fuck down... hes currently searching for something... i could go get him for you, but it would be a little dangerous in my current state..." i said with slight irritation at having been woken up from a good dream
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum