Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 42 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am

"so he does it to be nice? dont know why, but that seems kinda strange to me..." Sabrina said, slowly falling into a trance of snuggling his arm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:15 am

Shadow looked at her. "I don't understand him either. Sen has always done things very oddly since forever. He's never worried about himself as much as he worried about others. Which is why he will forever amaze and confuse me." he said softly.

Sen looked at Subaru as they were in the room together. He sat upon the bed not saying anything. He still held onto his hand not wanting to let go at the moment.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:50 am

"Seems they are a good match then... Subaru is the same way..." she smiled, and sat down, tiredly, the lack of energy now seeping over to her.

"..." i simply smiled at laid down, pulling Sen with me "i do love you sen... and while it is hard for me to express my emotions... this is a genuine smile..." i said quietly, still holding his hand
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:42 am

Sen laid his head against Subaru's chest. He was silent as he was close to the other."I suppose I understand for now. I'm tired so I am going to sleep now. don't leave my side before I wake." he said closing his eyes slowly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:55 am

"i wont leave till you understand... i like that better..." i said quietly, looking at him with a sigh of contentment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Sen was relaxed with that notion in mind. He could feel the warmth from Subaru's body which felt so nice. He wanted to feel it more so he inched closer.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:15 pm

"...." i smiled and held him closer as he got closer, and smiled, linking my hands togeather behind him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:37 am

Sen drifted into a light sleep. He didn't wish to wake and find Subaru not there. So he didn't fall too deeply asleep. He wanted to be sure the other would stay
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:17 pm

"...." i smiled at how lightly he was sleeping, and decided that eventually, they should just hand cuff the other to them, and smiled at the thought
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:59 am

Sen held tightly to Subaru as he soon drifted into a deeper sleep. He was tired so it happened naturally. Shadow stares at Sabrina a little while. "I wonder what will happen from here on out. Sen really is in for a lot being with such a destructive guy." he said only slightly joking. He knew Subaru's situation though he couldn't help worry about Sen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:57 am

"you think thats bad? just imagin if one was a girl, and they had kids..." Sabrina smiled, poking his cheek "and Subaru is in for alot himself, with such a moody one for him..." she giggled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Shadow chuckled a bit. "Don't speak too soon. Demons have their own way of reproducing no matter the gender. Though if those two had children the world might implode." he said chuckling lightly. He just wanted to tease Sabrina a little. He was also glad Sen was a boy. He would worry more about the same if one of them was a girl
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:09 pm

".... and us? what would you think if one day in the future, if we were human and not... what we are? sorry, not sure what to qualify you as, sorry!" she said apologetically, and rubbed her neck, her face a slight tint of red "but... what if we... nevermind..." she said, and shook her head vigorously "anyways, what are you technically? i mean, im a ghost of sorts, but you? you feel different from ghosts..." she said simply, hoping to derail that previous conversation
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:13 am

Shadow looked at her with a light chuckle. "I am as the name says. I was just Sen's shadow who grew a conscious and was given a physical form by Sen himself. Nothing more and nothing less. So I doubt I could be given actual life but it is a nice thing to think about. I actually wouldn't dislike such a thing. Especially if you were with me." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:58 am

"well, there is a way for me, not sure in your case..." she said quietly, holding him tightly without relizing it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 am

"Sadly I doubt such is possible for me. It would be nice to have a physical form but alas I am a mere shadow. I will one day return to just that and nothing more." he said feeling a bit depressed by this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:17 am

"b-but there has to be some way of letting you keep existing! some form of magic, maybe Grim will know something!" sabrina said, slightly terrified at the thought of being alone again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:41 am

Shadow looked at her silently. "You can ask him but I doubt it. I plan to continue by your side no matter what." he said looking up at the ceiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:50 am

".... Good... cause... id rather go through dieng again, permanantly, instead of deal with being alone again... Subaru is okay, but... hes my brother, there is only so much i can talk to him about..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Shadow looked over at her with a smile. "You sure are bold when Subaru isn't around. Its kind of refreshing." he said as he closed his eyes for a moment. He could sense something was bothering Sen. He wonders if the other was having a bad dream.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum