Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 22 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 am

"the shy part means your embarressed, and the hot part comes from the same thing... but id assume the main thing your feeling is Love... and can you please tell me some of those thoughts and feelings? id like to know... and if you want, you can adjust yourself on my lap, get more comfortable"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:50 am

Sen goes and sits back in Subaru's lap. He stares into his eyes as his cheeks turn red. "I am not good and saying what I feel. I thought you noticed when we first met. I rarely talk this much. I do love Subaru a lot. I really want Subaru to be.... with me forever." he said as that wasn't what he was originally going to say. Morning soon arises and everyone starts waking up. Raiga was the first awake. He looked as if he had just gotten run over by a bus. Sen looked over at him. "Are you alright nii-chan!?" he asked. "Yeah. This is nothing serious. So are you finally prepared mentally and physically Subaru? Your toughest challenge has yet to come. Only two days left before you make the huge leap." Raiga said looking at him. Then something hit him and he ran over to Sen. "Aww you called me nii-chan!! You are so cute!!" he said picking up Sen from Subaru's lap. Sen smiles gently. "You are my brother so its natural to say such things." he said before noticing Grim. He looked highly refreshed. "I hope you two got some sleep. If not then go to bed now." he said going to the kitchen to cook.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 pm

".... Raiga, Scorpian came while you slept... he can apparently hear Sens heart like me..." i said, my face red due to his previous comment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Raiga looked over at Grim. "If he can get through our barriers then he's stronger than we thought. Sen could be in some serious danger." Grim said looking over at the two. "He's right. Hey Subaru! Are you finally fully serious about being with Sen for the rest of your lives? If you are then we have to get you both prepared in the next two days." Raiga said. Sen looked at him. "Nii-chan.. I don't want to if Subaru doesn't know everything." he said softly going back into Subaru's arms.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 am

"... if i wasnt, would i be here? im sure about it... now what do i need to know?" i asked, slightly concerned now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

Grim walks over and looks at Subaru. "Since you are serious about Sen here's you next move before Scorpion does so. The next two days will be focused on keeping Sen in a de-purifying chamber. On the last day the seals keeping the chamber close. The first one to enter will have only until the sun rises the next morning to awake Sen's power. As you know that's through passionate holding. Once Sen's power awakens you'll have two things to adjust to. The first is his appearance. It will change but who knows how much. For Raiga it was his hair and eye color. The second is the second Sen. Yes there will be two of him. Now don't panic! I'm not saying he'll be a twin. Like Shadow, he will be like him. A enity that his power forms for the sides of Sen that is rarely seen. In this case the raw Sen as you hold in your arms the innocent side of Sen." he said. "Don't worry too much Subaru. The second Sen may be easier to talk to than Sen himself so taking the both of them should be a breeze. I know my second me is annoying unless we are fighting side by side." Raiga says. Sen glanced up at Subaru. "Are you okay?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 am

"sorry, i need to just clear this up, as that made a little sense... so, long story short, keep Sen in a chamber for awhile,l and during the last day, i need to awaken his powers, and when that happens, 2 of him will appear, and he will change, physically, but i will still have MY Sen, but also another one? where does the other one go? just appears when needed? or wanted? or whenever it wants? do i get a choice over which Sen is out at the moment? i just have so many questions i dont know where to start..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 am

"Sen can pick and choose when his other will show up. Not that his other side will always be obedient. That is where you come in. Thrust me you have it easy Subaru. Try learning this all for the first time without anyone to help you along the way." Grim said pinching Raiga's cheeks. "Hey we are helping Subaru. Now let my cheeks go!" he says. Sen looked at Subaru. "Think of it all as a learning experience we will take together." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 pm

"one hell of a leap, might as well do it togeather..." i smiled, hugging Sen closer
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 pm

"If that's settled then we should get Sen prepared now." Grim said walking over and holding out a hand to him. Sen kisses Subaru sweetly. "I'll see you tomorrow night." he said before walking off with Grim. Raiga looked at Subaru. "I'll get you prepared then. There's only one thing you need to know to be ready for this. You are in control. No matter what Sen might say its all because he's scared. You better be able to handle that. If not and morning arises, if Sen is still powerless our fight against Scorpion will defiantly be out last."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm

".... so i wear the pants... cool... anything else?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Grim looked at him. "Yes you do but it's easy for you since Sen seems to follow you easily. Now I think I covered everything you'll need to know. Oh I almost forgot. You'll have to focus on finding your bonding mark. Once you both become 'one' you'll share a similar birthmark to the one Sen already has. Me and Grim share one. I have a vine of thorns while he has a rose. It fits us rather perfectly when I think about it". Raiga said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 am

"what do you mean, 'bonding mark?' how do i find it? and become one?" i asked, slightly confused again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 am

Raiga looked at him. "Well becoming one is thought your passionate night. As for the mark, it'll glow on Sen's body and then half of it will fade and that half appears on you. I had a full rose with thorns. When I became one with Grim the rose faded from me and appeared on the middle of his back. Since that's where it was on me. It's a share of balance. If Grim kisses me during a fight the rose returns to my body for the moment and I can fight at full power. It's a last resort method as my full strength could destroy this entire town. The mark is how you help Sen balance his powers until he can fully control it all. He's stronger than me so imagine his destructive force in a fight to protect you." Raiga says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 pm

"so, when that happens, the other half of Sen appears? what happens during the normal passage of time when the mark is seprate? does it enhance my abilities or anything? will i noticed the power being balanced? what happens in the event that one of us dies?" i asked grim quietly, not wanting to upset Sen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Grim and Raiga look at one another. "We can't full explain it all to you Subaru. Each demon of darkness is different. For us its an equal balance and neither of us is stronger than the other while the mark is split. Though Sen is different than Raiga so his power is different as well. You'll get more on everything by talking with Sen's enity when he or she appears. Just relax and focuse on the main subject. Focus on making love to Sen when the time comes and the rest will follow like the wind." Grim said as Sen walked out in an all white kimono. Raiga smiled a bit. "That is so cute on you. Too bad it'll be black by tomorrow night." Raiga said. Sen goes over to Subaru and kisses his cheek. "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow so don't keep me waiting." he said softly. Sen then walks down the hall with Grim to the only room without windows. "The seals will vanish once the sun sets tomorrow and reappear once someone enters the room. We shall make sure its Subaru and no one else." Grim said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:45 am

"..." i nodded and stared at the ground, closing my eyes and focusing deep on what was in my heart
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am

Grim seals Sen inside the room. Raiga takes first watch as Grim goes to cook for them. Shadow peeks over at Subaru. "Maybe you should go stay by his side until tomorrow." he said to Sabrina
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:53 pm

"....Sabrina said unless you have a VERY good reason, i stay in the room until Subaru shows up... shes not beryhappy bout it though..." Shadow said with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm

[huh...?]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:52 am

(lol sorry, totally missread that, thought it was Sen saying Shadow should go stay with Sabrina...)
"how come? will there be attempts made on his life?" Sabrina asked with a slight sence of worry in her voice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:21 am

"I'm sure of it. After all everyone will try to get into that room once tomorrow night comes. First one inside is the only one who gets Sen. Which is why we have to protect them both until they are together tomorrow night," Shadow said looking at Sabrina.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

"..... i am gonna need some coffee...." i sighed after a moment, looking up with a smile "never thought i would move heaven and earth for someone, but seems im doing that now, eh dad? wonder where you are up there..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Sen sat in the completely dark room and laid upon the bed. He couldn't wait until tomorrow when he could see Subaru again. Shadow sat looking up at the sky. "I'm worried about tomorrow. I have a feeling things will be different from what we are hoping" he says to himself. Grim looked at Raiga. "Relax, Sen is safe behind those doors. Tomorrow is when things will get dangerous so be ready."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23 am

"when you relax is when they will kill you... Grim, would you go make me some coffee? ill sit here with Raiga... consider it a bonding exersize..." i said with a sigh, sitting down in front of the doors
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum