Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 21 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Raiga picked up Sen and covers his ears. It seemed odd but it was for a reason. Shadow listened to Subaru with a frown. "I see. Well I wish you find the answers soon before one of the three worsts happen." he says looking at Raiga. Sen was still glancing over at Subaru every now and then. They soon arrived at a temple shrine in the mountain side. "This place his highly safe and the last place we can stay before going to extremes." Grim said opening the doors.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 pm

"give me about 2 hours to myself in a courner and ill have em..." i said, pushing past them gentally to go deeper into the temple, serching for an area that was quiet and secluded
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Sen looked at Subaru as he took off ahead of everyone. He wanted to go after him but Raiga stopped him. "Let him figure out if he loves you or not." he said. Sen pouts as he wanted to go be with Subaru. Shadow holds Sabrina's hand. "I'm worried about those two."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:39 pm

"as you should... he never asks to be alone to think..." she said with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Sen sat in the middle of the hall in which Subaru had walked down. Grim looked at him. "Does he plan to sit there till Subaru comes back?" he asked looking at Shadow. "I guess so but that's not good. He'll catch a cold like that." Trick looked at everyone before walking over the Shadow and Sabrina. "I have a question. If you are Subaru's magical entity and Shadow is the Lord of Demon's entity. Then where is Grim's and Raiga's entities?" he asked. Grim chuckles a bit. "My you are observant. My entities are in the form of my scythes. So they don't have human appearances. As for Raiga, they don't get along so he is only around when he's fighting in a heated battle. They are very compatible only in battle." he said. Raiga pouts a bit. "I don't like him at all. We are too different" he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 pm

"... im his Sister... the magical abilities are just what happened when i joined with him, and i unlocked them by accident to make room for myself in his soul..." Sabrina said, struggling to use wind magic to bring the coat that i left on the ground and put it on Sens shoulders, and sighed, looking at them "help me, please... Subaru isnt willing to communicate right now... and distance weakens the influence i can use with his powers..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:00 pm

"How can we help? If Subaru doesn't love Sen to the extent that Sen does then its useless. Sen will fall victim to those bastards." Raiga said a bit annoyed. "Sen could freeze his heart if that happens. It'll be the only way to protect the love he has for Subaru no matter who awakens his power." Shadow says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 am

".... i was talking about putting the coat on Sen... give Subaru an hour, he will have things sorted by then... but i wont be able to tell you his awser, hes closed that section of our link off from me"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:57 am

They all nod while covering Sen in the coat. "We should all get some rest. Who knows when we'll have to fight again." Grim said going to a room with Raiga. Trick went to a room by himself. Shadow looked at Sabrina. "Shall we get some rest too?" he asked her despite being worried about Sen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm

"yeah... next to Sen though..." she said, pulling him over to where Sen sat and patted his leg with a smile "dont worry, he just has self esteam problems... he thinks your to good for him is all, but he will relize soon enough that you two are made for each other..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Sen glanced over to Sabrina. "He's not going to pick me is he? I can feel it. Subaru doesn't know how I feel." he said looking down. Shadow looks at him. "Sen-sama.... It's not true. Subaru loves you!"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:15 pm

"Sen, most boys wouldnt fight for you like he does... he loves you, hes just confused... your the first person he has loved in awhile... he was 3 when he lost all of us, and with no one to show him HOW to love, hes had to figure it out with you... i have no doubt he will pick you... come on, get some rest, he will be out soon, and when he does, he will make sure you know he loves you... hes just not as direct as you are with your feelings, hes trying to adjust for you to see it as well..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Sen looked at Sabrina. He tilts his head a bit as he listened to her. "I'm not sleepy if Subaru isn't with me. I rarely sleep at night because I love the darkness." he said puffing out his cheeks. Shadow glanced up at the sky. "I had almost forgotten that. In three days if Subaru doesn't figure out his feelings, there's a chance he'll lose Sen-sama forever." he said knowing the new moon was soon. The night when the sky is as dark without its moon.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:50 pm

"...." i came out an hour later and blinked at the sight of seeing them all sitting in front of the door while surrounding Sen and smiled, seeing him awake, and beckoned him to me quietly, wanting to keep them awake
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Sen noticed Subaru walking out. He was hestitant but got up and approached him. "Are you okay Subaru? You seem tired." he said softly as he looked at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 am

"i promised myself that i wouldnt sleep till i found out my true feelings... want me to show you, or tell you?" i asked quietly, my voice a little weak as i leaned on the wall, waiting for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:51 am

"I want you to tell me. You look really sleepy so you can show me another day." Sen said as he leans against the wall. Suddenly the ground started to rumble. "Oh dear look what I found. A breathtaking princess with a toad." a man said approaching them said. Sen glanced back wondering who this was. The man stopped only inches from them. It was obvious he was strong as the air around them seemed to get thin. His aura was pure evil. "Sorry to make such a late arrival. I wanted to see first hand what my new little doll will look like." the man said. Sen looked at him noticing it wasn't Mochizukki. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" he asked. "My name is Scorpion. I'm the head of Special ops and I'm here to take you with me Sen." he said. "Mochizukki made a deal with me. There's not much time left. If he fails I'll come for you myself. I just had to see just how cute you really are." Scorpion say
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:34 pm

"..... back..." i said, my eyes tightening as i snapped my fingers and listened to the wind begin howling outside, and begin to howl down the hall, and pushed Sen behind me, and spoke up "how did you find us? ive been hiding our trail since we left the house, and this temple isnt known to very many people... and i would have Sensed if someone was following us..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 pm

"Sen led me hear. Unknowingly of course my dear Subaru. I just listened to the best which you couldn't hear. It's actually louder than I thought. To think there's only three days left before your time runs out. What will you do Subaru? I sure as hell know what I'll do in three days." Scorpion said with a smirk. Sen clung to Subaru as he was behind him. "You can hear my heart? It's only for Subaru." Sen said softly. "That may be true but those who have strong desires for you can hear what you desire Sen. I only came here to let you realize what you're up against. I'll see you in three days to take my little doll Sen with me. Until then so long." Scorpion said before vanishing.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:12 pm

"...." the wind died down, and i could hear Sen's heart beating rapidly and i sighed "so help me, i wont let him touch you.... even if it kills me"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:52 pm

"If you die then he will come after me. Don't say such things Subaru." he said as he slightly let go of him. Sen looked down as he touched his chest. "Who knew others could hear it. I'm worried now. Oh, you never told me how all you thinking went." he said glancing up at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 pm

"i just stared down one of the most powerful guys in a pissing match over you, and you want to know how i feel about you... i love you, and i dont care if your to good for me, im going to make damn sure you stay mine... regardless of the past, present, or future events..." i said, kissing him on the lips
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 am

Sen looks at Subaru as he didn't expect such a confession. His heart flutters a bit as his gaze lowers. His heart racing as their lips connected. Sen steps back a bit looking down. "I'm so happy right now. I could...." his sentence cut short as he collapsed to the floor. He wasn't hurt but sitting and waiting without rest got to him. He was tired and fell asleep without fully being aware of it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:56 pm

"..." i smiled, holding him after i saw he was alright and pulled him into my lap and leaned against the wall, draping the jacket over both of us
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Sen looks at Subaru blushing. "This isn't a very good way to sit. If I'm this close to you I'll get weird thoughts and feelings." he said looking at him. He was already feeling odd since the other confessed to him. "I'm feeling really shy and hot all over." Sen says gazing into his eyes.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum