Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 31 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm

SanSeto looked at Subaru. "I won't tell you. Sen is yours and that's all that should concern you. I'll find my one true love one day and I'll be happy just like Sen." he said. Sen gazes up at Subaru. "SanSeto has unrequited love. He's depressed." he said causing SanSeto to frown. "Stop talking so much. A blabber mouth isn't a good trait."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:42 am

"might not be good, but i find it cute..." i said defensivly and sighed "trust me, eventually, youll find your person... and when you do, we will both help you bring him closer to you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:37 am

"I don't want your help. I bet you both will end up catching his attention and I'll be forgotten. Especially Sen." he said pouting. Sen giggles a bit which was a rare thing for him to do. "I can assure you that won't happen. After all he gave you such a pretty name all on his own without ever knowing what you look like." Sen said smiling which was also another rare for him. SanSeto blushed a bit. "Shut up! You really talk too much. I am going to play shogi with Raiga." he said leaving the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:03 pm

"... that was awesome Sen..." i smiled, seeing SanSeto blush a bit as he left the room, and sighed "lets go find Grim..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Sen looked at Subaru. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything." he said as he sat up. "Okay I think he's in the kitchen." Sen says clinging to Subaru
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 am

"you made Sanseto blush..." i said with a smile and began walking to the kitchen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 pm

"Is that so surprising? He is just like the rest of us. We all blush when shy things or embarrassing things happen. Besides, SanSeto is far too nervous to want to ask this person out. He's very shy despite his outgoing personality. Its why we bond so easily." Sen said as they enter the kitchen. Grim glanced over at them. "The food I am preparing isn't ready yet. Is there anything you need though?" he asked. SanSeto was by the couch playing shogi with Raiga. A samurai was sitting behind Raiga. He was very handsome but wasn't really moving or saying anything. His head was down to top it off. It was almost like a statue. Sen looked at it curiously. "What is that?" he points to it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"well, there is something on its way... we dont know what...." i said, and nodded at Sens question "and that as well, is a good question"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 pm

"We all noticed and I have strengthened the barrier. Though we should still be ready to fight no matter what." he said before laughing a bit. "That isn't a what. Its a who. That is Xing-Kei. He is Raiga's entity. You will rarely see him unless a serious battle approaches. Those two don't get along unless on a battlefield. You can go talk to him Sen. I can tell you want to." Grim says. Sen nods as he inches closer. The male looking up at him. "Pretty..." Sen whispers as he sits beside him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:37 pm

"...." i grew quiet at sens comment, a little jelous, but i with held it because i trusted him and smiled a little "hello..." i said, trying to start a conversation
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:03 pm

"Good evening Subaru-san." Xing-Kei said as he looked at him. Sen was imitating the way he was sitting. "Not comfortable." he said frowning. "Cut that out Sen. Don't bother with him. He's troublesome." Raiga said with a sigh.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 pm

"how are you doing?" i asked, surprised by his polite additude, but guessed thats why he was 'such a pain'
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:39 am

"I don't really know exactly how I feel. I am currently one hundred percent healthy, well rested and prepared for battle. How about you Subaru-san?" he asked. Sen moves closer and kisses Subaru.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:41 pm

".... im rather nervous for battle, but im ready and able to fight with some new abilities"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"You must never be nervous during a battle. You must be fearless and brave when in the face of battle. Please do your best to remember that." Xing-Kei said as he looked at him and smiled. Sen kisses Subaru again. "Please stay with me always."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm

"you relize that in order to do that, all great generals and war lords had to overcome it right?" i said, smiling back at him and grinned "of course... especially if you keep spoiling me with those kisses of yours..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 am

Xing-Kei nods as he looked at him. "Indeed they have faced such things. Just remember in the face of danger, hesitation will spell doom." he said looking over to Raiga. "Don't you look at me. I am not foolish enough to hesitate on the battlefield." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 am

"...." nodded and gentally prodded sen away for a moment so i could go look outside to see if i could get a glimps of what was coming
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Grim looked at Subaru. "Can you see anything? With my barrier around here that might be difficult." he said setting plates upon the table. "Sen could you go wake Sabrina and Shadow. They should come to eat as well." he says and Sen nods heading down the hall. SanSeto looked at Grim. "Where are your scythes? I am so use to see them with you all the time." he said. "Oh those two are sleeping. They are my entities and have the ability to take on human form if they want to. I have no control over it so when they want to they just change." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:10 am

".... theyve set up camp... i cant see deffinat features, but i get the sence they wont blow us out of the sky, they want us alive...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:07 am

"Its there's no blood thirsty intent then that would be Scorpion's army. We should wait for them to make a move first. That way we can assume out allies position easier." Grim said watching Sen return with Shadow and Sabrina behind him. "The food is ready so everyone come to eat." he said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 pm

"...." i nodded and left a wind clone in my position to watch them vigilently
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Sen runs over to sit beside Subaru. Raiga chuckled a bit. "Oh my its like a family supper with so many of us. It feels kind of nice to think that way." he said sitting down. Shadow looked at him. "You have a point. We are all here together like one big family."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:18 am

"... its kinda nice..." i admited reluctantly, my hand taking Sens under the table
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:46 am

Sen looked at Subaru and he smiled. "Well lets enjoy this as peacefully as possible. With our current situation this might not happen again for a while." Grim said as he began eating. Raiga, Xing-Kei and Shadow nod as they also began eating. Sen looked at SanSeto who seemed to be poking at his food. He hadn't eaten since he was released from Sen's mind. So he wasn't sure if he'd enjoy this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum