Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 20 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 am

"Sen! look at me! can you help us see where we are going? you have a better viewpoint than i do..." i said, noticing him turn around to look at muchizukki, and was getting concerned
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 am

Sen looks at Subaru and sighs softly. "Okay I'll tell you which way to go. Please go left and then right." he said pointing out the direction of where to go. His mind still on his papa as they made it to safety. Grim and Raiga stop to catch their breath. The two look at one another. "I wonder why the Special ops didn't take Mochizukki down. Something isn't right. Plus that shapeshifter; do you know him Raiga?" Grim asked. "I do. He doesn't have a name as he's forgotten it. Reiichi was a name I gave him for being my friend when I ran away from Mochizukki long ago. Though his abilities are much different than I remember." Raiga says. "Of course they are different. It's called genetic mutations!" Trick said from up in a tree. He sat up there waving to them.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 pm

"what do you mean you didnt recognize me back there...." i said, my eyes darting to him, surprised he had snuck up on us
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 pm

"Oh relax I can tell you juicy information on what's going on. Though my information comes with a price. What do you say?" Trick says looking at them. Raiga crosses his arms. "Get down from there Reiichi! Tell us for free or else." he says. "It's my information. It's not free even for an old friend Raiga." he says

[who didn't recognize who? Your response seems a bit off from mine..??]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 am

(your post was " Trick made a face looking at Subaru. "I didn't recognize you...." he mutters before jumping back away from them" subaru was asking what Trick ment)

"speak your price, and ill consider it..." i said at him, my ears listening for anything strange
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 am

[oh I see.....]

Trick looks at Subaru. "Those words were meant for Raiga. I didn't recognize him at first. As for my price. I wish for a kiss on the lips from you, Subaru. One kiss on the lips  for my information. It's a simple price for such important information." he says still sitting up in the tree. Sen looks at Subaru. He wonders if he was going to go along with the other's offer.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm

".... why me, of all people?" i asked, letting Raiga and grim hold sen for me as i gently floated up to him, my eyes tightening slightly "why make me kiss you? can you tell me that before i do anything else?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Trick tilts his head looking at Subaru. "I just want to see how much information I'll have to tell you. It's pointless to waste time with long details when they aren't really needed. Now pets get this over with." he said looking at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:20 pm

".... its an information change then..." i grumbled, sighing, sorry, Sen, he needs to see what i know, and this is the most direct route... you can punch me for it later... i said, as sabrina distracted Sen, and when i thought he wasnt looking, i gave trick a quick kiss and sighed, backing off "happy now?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Sen looked at Sabrina and Shadow who seemed to be grabbing his attention. Trick smiled a bit before tilting his head. "Don't worry too much. I'll tell you what I know. Mochizukki sold Sen's body and virginity to the leader of the Special ops, Scorpion. He's powerful and dangerous. He's also behind the bio genetic research that is said to be a myth. In exchange they'll give Mochizukki a powerful kid to use for his summoning instead of Sen. They plan to use Sen and turn him into a demi-god. Then use him to take control of the world; both humans and those with power. Surprisingly Sen is perfect for that plan but I don't like the idea of being ruled." he said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:21 pm

"so wait, hes not after me anymore? strange, could have sworn he would be, but now he just wants sen again... sen can barely control his own powers, god help us if he gains more... on a side note, do we know who they are planning to give to him? and why in gods name would they want to do something like that?! their supposed to HELP people, nto RULE them..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Trick looked at Sen. "They know fully well that Sen's power isn't awaken yet. With that said, the new leader of the Special ops is after power. He killed the old leader and took his position kno one dares oppose him. So what will you guys do?" he asked. Grim and Raiga sigh. "What if Sen's power was to be awaken? Couldn't that foil their plans?" Raiga asked. "Maybe but only because the leader guy won't be Sen's master. The reason for Mochizukki selling Sen's virginity was so Scorpion would control Sen. You know well how your power works Raiga." Trick says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"fabulous... wait, what happens if they dont get sen? he doesnt get his kid, and he is back to hunting us again for the original purpose..." i said simply, looking down at sen, who Sabrina was still distracting Sen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 pm

"Either which way nothing good comes to Sen. It's going to be bad for him no matter what. Unless he can defend himself." Grim said as he looks up at Subaru and Trick. It seemed Sen wasn't going to have it easy any time soon. Sen was giggling as Sabrina's distraction was funny. Despite the danger around him, Sen could easily still smile. "It must be nice never realizing how much danger your in or those around you are in." Trick said to Subaru about Sen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 am

"those are the smiles i live for... i want to make those smiles happen myself... but he always gets so flustered around me..." i said, nodding slightly, and turned to him "are you going to come with us while we figure out a plan? we could use the help..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 am

Trick smiled as he looked at him. "Sure ill tag along until I get bored." he said jumping down from the tree. He shifted into a young looking boy with blonde hair. Raiga glanced over at him with a small smile. "There's a look that brings back memories." he mutters as Trick walked up to him. Sen glanced over at Subaru. He smiled widely as he rAn over to hug him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 pm

"...." i quietly embraced Sen and walked over to the group again and wiped my lips with a yawn "so, plan B, what we got right now other than needing to hide, and awaken Sens power with someone who cares for him before some dipshit can do it.... is nothing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Raiga and Grim looked at one another. "Are you feeling well Subaru? I'm surprised you swore someone and not yourself." Grim said. Raiga chuckled lightly. "He must have realized he's not worthy of being with Sen." Sen looked at Subaru and he clung to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 am

"its his choice whom he wants... im not going to push something this big on him, ill let him make his choice..." i said with a serious look, my arm tightening around him "granted if he doesnt choose me, itd hurt, but if it was for his happiness and well being, i would be okay with it"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:22 am

Grim frowns slightly. "I see... Lets get going to the safe house. We need to get out of sight for a while." he said walking ahead of them. Trick looked at Subaru. "Do you want your wind back? I have no use for it anymore." he said. Sen let go of Subaru and went to hold Raiga's hand. He glanced back at him, his eyes filled with some tears. Shadow looked at Sabrina. "You should go talk with Subaru. He will misunderstand things if you don't." he said softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:30 pm

"i dont understand it myself, tell me what i should say..." Sabrina said, slightly worried now, and sighed, looking over at him as they fell a step behind to talk

"no, it would interfear with my current powers... its like an addiction... once you stop, you dont start, or it will mess everything up..." i said with a blink at Sens actions, slightly hurt, and i sighed, getting quiet now that he wasnt next to me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Shadow looked at Sabrina. "I'll talk with him." he said going over to Subaru. "Can we talk for a moment?" he asked noticing Sen was with Raiga. He had a feeling this would happen but it was better to tell Subaru than not to. Trick glanced up at the sky. "Then I'll keep it. If you ever want it back just let me know." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 am

".... go ahead..." i said, falling a bit behind the group with him, ignoring the concerned looks from them, my eyes on the sky as i did so, automatically going into a stance that came from long years of being in a hostile enviornment, and sighed "god, its like bein a kid again... its a pain if the ass...,"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 am

Shadow looked at Subaru and takes a deep breath. "I'll try to be as straight forward as possible. Are you sure you are in love with Sen? If so, why can't you hear his heart well enough to know how much he wants to be with you?" he asked hoping not to upset Subaru. Sen kept glancing back at Subaru as he walked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

"i do love him... its just i have self doubt issues clouding the way... i KNOW what he wants, but im not sure if i can live up to those wants... think about it... i risked my life for him on the 3rd day i knew him, ive fought against heaven and hell for him, and most guys would have left after that... i do love him, but its just that i am not sure what he wants and needs exactly..." i said, looking to the side with a sigh "im still coming to terms with the fact that i love another boy... thats why ive been resistant as to going further than first base..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum