Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 41 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Sat May 17, 2014 7:50 am

Sen looked away. "I am not normal. I thought that was beyond obvious. Anyway I suppose I understand you forgive me for hurting you. I just won't accept it completely. I feel just forgiving me is far too easy of a punishment. Its how I feel and you can't change my mind about it." he said closing his eyes..
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 17, 2014 6:44 pm

"i wouldnt change a thing about you... i get you wont fully accept it, but what else would you like me to do? ignore the only person i can stand right now?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 am

Sen kept his eyes closed. "I am not sure. I know you don't wish to ignore me but maybe hurt me back."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 27, 2014 2:19 am

"would that really make you better?" i asked, sighing as i looked away from him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu May 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Sen nods as he laid down. "I would feel better. I am sorry if this is awkward for you."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 30, 2014 1:41 am

".... Damnit Sen...." i growled, and Slapped him accross the face "why cant you just accept that i love you, without conditions, and just want you to be with me?" i said, tears falling as i stood up and went outside, ignoreing Sabrina's questioning look that grew more worried as i went, and slammed the outer door as i walked, and sat outside on the ground, the wind around me a tornado of activity
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Sen's eyes widen as he didn't expect that reaction. He watched as he left the room. It took a moment before he got up and went to see where he went. Once noticing he was outside, Sen watched from the door silently. He waited a moment before walking outside. He reached his hand out t touch him. "Uh, Subaru."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:29 am

"....?" i grunted in respocne, still aggitated with him, but didnt want to be to cruel to him, so i turned around and looked at him with my hands on my hips
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 am

Sen inched back slowly pulling his hand away. He was silent as he looked at Subaru. He then turned away and went back inside. He could see the other didn't wish to be bothered at this moment. Sen walked down the hall slowly stopping a bit to see everyone else getting along well.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:42 am

".... go out and watch Subaru for a moment, will ya? he might open up to you more than me right now... and i need to go talk to Sen..." Sabrina sighed, seeing Sen's stare and feeling my reaction to what he had done, and gentally pushed him towards the door "ill snuggle you in a bit, we need to calm them down and get them back togeather for everyones sakes..." she said with a light smile, heading towards a hallway and gestured at Sen to follow her with a sympathetic smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Shadow and over to Sen. The boy was just staring with such an empty gaze. He had seen this side of him before. It made him worry deeply. "Sen don't do this. It won't help if you become isolated again. Everyone here cares about you. Even Subaru. Please listen to me." he said trying to keep him from I closing his emotions. Sen looked at Shadow. "He doesn't understand the way I think. Why I do what I do. It upsets him when I say of do things. I don't wish to upset him. If I'm docile like a doll he can never become upset with me. He'll be happy with me." he said softly. Shadow bit his lip as this wasn't right. It wouldn't make Subaru happy and he knew that. Sen walked back to his room. "I want to be alone. Don't come in or I'll get upset." he said walking in and locking the door
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 pm

"....." Sabrina sighed as she watched the mini tornado outside continue in full scale, keeping anything that was physical from touching him, and she sighed looking back at Shadow "what did Sen say?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 pm

"He's planning to isolate himself. Closing off his heart to become docile like a doll. He believes this is what Subaru wants." Shadow said looking down. "If he truly does this not I or Subaru will be able to bring him out of it. This is not as he was before. I'm worried we will lose Sen forever this way." he sighs.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 am

"...." i growled, having heard it in the wind, and i got up, and went inside, going straight for sens room, barely containing the tornado of emotions around me as i flung the door open "you, come with me, now..." i said simply, not giving him a choice as i took his wrist and walked towards the outside with a detirmined look on my face, still angry
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Sen was silent as he was pulled to follow Subaru. He didn't look his way or try to fight back. His mind was elsewhere at the moment. He could less about Subaru pulling him. It didn't bother him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 am

"snap out of it Sen!" i said, slapping him again "i dont want you like this, i want the sen i fell in love with, the one that isnt a doll... i want MY Sen, not a doll made to look like him..." i said after it, the tornado growing in force as i let my emotions go little by little "i want the Sen who worries and frets, the one who is cute and adorable, innocent and nice... not what your trying to become..." i said quietly, trying to stop myself from getting to emotional
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:30 am

"I don't understand you Subaru. That Sen is the one that cause you to be upset. That makes you slap him on occasion. I don't wish to be that Sen anymore. He clearly doesn't make you happy." he said looking at him. Sen glanced to the side a little bit. "Stop this already. This wind is dangerous and someone could get hurt." he said looking down. Sen pulled his hand away from Subaru. "I'm going back to my room. You should do the same. I'll decide if I wish to become a doll or not. You can't change my mind. After all since we've been together I haven't made you smile not once."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 am

"Sen, every time ive ever smiled in public was an act... i dont smile, at all, i smile when i think the situation demands it... ask sabrina, i have issues and problems expressing emotion... but just because i dont show it doesnt mean its not there... i slap you because you wont understand what im trying to say... if you want to go, fine... but just know that doing it will hurt me more than it will help... the Sen i love is the one that makes me feel emotion, gives me a challenge every day, makes me excited and gives me something to look forward to... if you become an emotionless doll, it will just be me loving a puppet... that isnt very fair to me..." i said, and grimaced as the tornado died down to a strong breeze with some noticable effort, and looked away as i did so, and started heading for an outcropping some distance away, disregarding Sabrina's calls for me to stay near, and stopped holding back as i was far enough away, the tornado resuming again as i sat on the ledge, noticablly more sad than before, rather than irritable

".... great... Sen said something that set him on the depression path... he... he seemed to calm down for a moment, long enough to let sen out, but now he is perched on a rock near a cliff about ready to tear something appart with his bear hands... last time he got like this, it was pretty bad..." Sabrina said worriedly, watching as her color changed to practically black, with slight tints of green here and there. "they had to call an ambulance for him, as he fights like a bezerker in that mood... he... he almost killed people who tried to stop him from beating something like a tree to a pulp... he doesnt get emotions like normal people do, he has to process them in different ways, and with all the new things and stress he has had to handle lately... normally id let him go, but right now he is one of the few who can beat that angel who wants Sen... and... he knows this, which seems to be further inducing his rage, as he wants to either kill something, or crush rocks or something..." Sabrina said, pulling her hand to her chest with a worried stare at me, watching as the wind suddenly lashed out at a bird, watching as it narrowly avoided getting hit and swooped away
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Sen was silent for a moment. He then watched Subaru walk off he followed after him. Seeing the rapid winds swirling about made him nervous but he didn't back away. He reached his hand forward before touching Subaru. Doing so Sen was able to split the tornado in half and pull Subaru out the center. Thus causing it to die down to a natural wind. "You'll get hurt in there. I'll make sure you give me a real smile. I want to see it. So don't get hurt or I can't see it. I won't become a doll for Subaru's sake." he said holding his hand. His eyes shifting to the ground. "Let's try again. I want to stay with you at my side. I'm not good with words so this is the best I can say right now. I'm sorry Subaru." he said

Shadow looked at Sabrina. "It seems Subaru might have calmed down or Sen said something to help. I'm not sure but the tornado is gone. Will Subaru be alright?" he asked her. He was worried about Sen but knew he was fine. The anger Subaru was feeling would be like energy for Sen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:42 pm

"...." i nodded and latched onto him with a sigh "its fine Sen... but please, try to think about it from my perspective next time as well when you consider things like this..." i said lightly, kissing him on the mouth after pulling his head up by his chin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Sen blushed as he felt Subaru's lips touch his own. He continued back to the shrine still holding Subaru's hand. Shadow looked at the two. "Seems they made up." he said to Sabrina. Sen still had much to learn about others. He might be capable of many things but understanding people wasn't one of them.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:41 am

".... he is tired now for some reason... can you explain the relationship of energy and magic between the two of them better to me? im having issues understanding it in words..." Sabrina said with a sigh "hes fine, but he just had a noticable drop in energy after the anger calmed down, which seemed to happen when Sen touched him..." she said quietly, watching me hold his hand and follow obediantly, and smiled as i gentally nudged us towards his room

"... so, next time, can you ask me if your unsure about something like that? i... i dont want to lose MY Sen..." i said quietly, sitting on the bed, waiting for him to join me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 am

"Sen is darkness like a demon. So Subaru's anger was that darkness. When Sen touched him, he absorbed the anger within Subaru. Your emotions can be considered energy within you. So Sen absorbing that might be the reason for the drop in energy. It's rare since I hardly see him do this." Shadow said softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:20 am

".... i wonder what happens with the other emotions then..." Sabrina said, pulling herself to Shadow's side, watching us, and smiled lightly "but its good that Sen has that effect on Subaru i guess... it doesnt hurt Sen does it?" she asked, slightly worried now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 am

Shadow frowns a bit. "It does but only because Sen doesn't like being mean. He's so kind and gentle for someone with a demonic side. Thus it hurts him sometimes. Though not too much where one could notice. Sen is very good at healing himself instantly." he said glancing at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum