Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 pm

"ill say, you were either to busy falling for me, or being irritated with me... but i find it kinda cute that i can hide things from you... just keep in mind, that im not ready for the full thing yet... im taking a large leap saying we are a couple, and it scares me, as ive never had a girlfreind before... the most ill be able to do at the moment is hold hands, cuddle, and if my feelings are right, kiss every now and then..." i said quietly, tugging her up with me and gentally pulled her back to class "come on, i need to do one more hour of class, and your being there would help me study, you always did know the awnsers..." i smiled a little
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am

Minaka's eyes widen as her cheeks turn brighter red. "Oh my! Your pinkin' my cheekies! I completely understand. I'll be able to hold the wedding off for now. As long as you no longer try to push me away that is." she said smiling cutely. Her heart racing a bit as she went to class with Ayumu.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:35 am

".... not fair using your good looks against me..." i grumbled, taking my seat as the teacher laughed behind her hand at my expression, and a couple of boys and girls murmered "Ayumu finally has been whipped? god, what did she do?!" they asked in shock, and i noticed my hand was still holding hers and i smiled apologetically and released her hand, hopeing she would understand
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 am

Minaka could hear the other students mumering. She was ignoring it but noticed Ayumu let her hand go. She had a feeling of why so she held back making a fuss about it. She took her seat and did her best to focus. The warmth of his hands still on her hand. It was the start she had hoped for from the beginning.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am

"...." i sighed as class ended, streatching happily with a yawn "good god, class took FOREVER..." i yawned, beginning to pack up my things, and i even put my book away so i could talk to her, and sighed weakly "so your positive that there is nothing special i need to do at your house? cover my skin, special greetings, things to avoid discussing?" i asked curiously as everyone left the room, and i sat back down in my desk, yawning again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"I guess the main thing you should avoid talking about is how anyone became a vampire. I mean my brothers don't mind because they over exaggerate the truth so they seem cool. So try to avoid ask all together. Other than that, you'll be fine." Minaka said smiling. She was so happy Ayumu was putting so much effort into this. She could feel her heart fluttering with joy.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 pm

"keep that smile to long and your face wont be able to frown when i need to get lectured..." i said gentally, looking outside with a content face, watching everyone leave from above and looked at her "question, are all vampires treated equal, or do they go by the concept of if your older you weild more power?" i said, having made up my mind of what cloths to take
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Minaka looks at Ayumu and tilts her head a bit. "I am not sure about other vampire families. In my family we are all the same no matter how old or how strong. Although since I am the youngest, I get more attention since I still have tons to learn still." she said giggling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 pm

"that might change soon..." i said simply, picking up her bag as well as mine and waited for her "suns down pretty soon, should get ready, i want to see if my favorite foodshop is open tonight... my treat..." i said with a light chuckle after my second comment, and grimaced at her bag until i reshifted it and sighed "geeze, could probobly kill someone with this thing... whats in it?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Minaka got up and follows Ayumu outside. "Really..!? I am so excited about this. Let get going." she said smiling happily. She never expected any of this to be happening. "Oh my bag. Its probably my cat in there. She loves to follow me everywhere." she said smiling. A little black kitten poked her head out of the bag and meows.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:08 am

"...." i nodded and set it on my head with a sigh, chuckling a bit "this way the poor thing wont get squished when im carrying your bag..." i explained, continueing to walk to my house, yawning again, getting used to her schedual now "so, i have a serious question... okay, more like two, but id like a good and honest awnser"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 am

The kitten meow softly as she paws gently at Ayumu's head. "She's warmed up to you so nicely. Must means she really is my kitten." she said giggling. Minaka following the other home. "You can ask me anything you want to. I'll always be honest towards you." she said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 pm

"one, what would have happened if i found out about you being a vampire and HADNT kissed you, and two, why do you like me so much, when i havnt done anything to earn it, and when you were so irritated with me before..." i said, smiling at the cat "on the side note, all cats are like this to me, i dont know why, but every time i enter a room, they seem to make a beeline for me"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm

"If you had found out about me without that kiss happening well, one you'd have your memory wiped or my siblings would drain you dry or you'd be force to kiss and marry me." she said looking at him. She smiled as she glanced over at her kitten. "I had been watching you for a while before actually coming here and such. I was just too nervous at first to come to meet you." Minaka said shyly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 pm

"so thats why i felt wary about going to sleep at night... but wait, how did you zero in on me specifically? why were you watching me of all people?" i asked, shuddering slightly at her first awnser as i opened my door and let her in first, and set my stuff down and walked up to my room to go get changed and get all my cloths for the weekend packed, not checking to see if she would follow, as i knew she most likely would...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

"We research and study humans so that we can adapt to all sorts of situations when interacting with humans. I was doing my studies and noticed you. Out of all humans, you just seem to be completely different. It was like love at first sight." she said following the other up to the room. "I'm sorry if I was sort of your stalker before actually meeting you." Minaka said bowing her head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

"not a problem, im pretty laid back about things, i dont really care much about it... kinda cute how it makesd you apologeticly blush... can you define how im differant? and im sure i can help you with your studies, being a human myself..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:46 pm

"Ah... well you were really cute and handsome. I think you really stood out to me as you were the only one who made me feel this way. As if you spoke to my heart before I actually heard your voice." she said embarrassed. Minaka glanced over at Ayumu happily. "You would really help me with my studies? You really are my perfect everything."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

"although i appreciate the sentiment, im not perfect, im far from it... by the way, i might be a little quiet at your house, im nervous about meeting new people, and it doesnt help much that they are my girlfreinds family..." i said, steping behind a screen to change out of view with her in the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

"That is perfectly fine. Just be prepared to have tons of questions tossed at you until you do finally start to speak. My brothers can be real button pushers. Don't let it bother you okay" Minaka said sitting patiently in a chair. She was so excited about having Ayumu over at her house. She just hoped her family didn't scare him away.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 am

"Tell you what, if I do get aggitated, ill grab you and pull you to your room and I can cuddle you, or talk or something..." I said with a gental smile as I stepped out in an outfit that was nice but casual... "How do I look?" I asked, walking over to her carefully, taking out a suitcase and filling it with things I'd need and smiled weakly "I assume only garlic can stop a vampire for awhile huh? I guess ill be fine if we will be sleeping in the same room..." I said with a laugh, pointing at the cross on the wall "got that when I felt I was being watched to feel safer.." I said with an understanding smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Minaka glanced over to him. "We can go to church so its clear that was a bit of a failed attempt. Garlic just makes us really sick so we stay away from it. Its the sun and holy water that's very dangerous to us. So don't worry so much. No one in my family will harm you or try to drink your blood. That's for me only remember." she said smiling. She wonders why Ayumu had pointed it out so suddenly. She had noticed it the first time at his place but made no big fuss about it. "Is it that nerve racking to come over to my place Ayumu?" she asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 pm

"Why do you think its taken till now to get me to come over? Your now officailly my girlfriend, and I'm worried your family won't like me, and do keep in mind I am technically your fridge, and I'm not sure that in a crisis they won't drink from me, I was raised to fear things that are different, something that I have to fight at the moment... And basically learned all I know is twisted, that crosses don't stop vampires... As for holy water, I'm atheist so your safe.." I said with embarressment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Minaka jumps up and floats in the air using her wings. "As long as you don't make me sad or cry then you won't have any reason to fear my family. My sister's husband was just like you when he visited our home for the first time. So please don't worry or you might get ill." she says kissing his cheeks. She was so excited as she spun around. "Come with me silly. Are you ready to leave?" she asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

"aye, but try not to fly when we are walking, dont want to have to hurt someone.... besides, if you can, ill let you get whatever you want from that little ramen shop im taking you on a date to if you can manage that..." i smiled gentally, knowing she would like the sound of that as i opened the door and looked at her "any questions about humans?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum