Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Minaka got on the ground and her wings vanished. "A date...? Oh I heard of those before. Its suppose to be as romantic as possible. I am so excited." she said smiling brightly. Her eyes sparkling as she was too excited about this. "So is it okay if my kitten comes with us? She's really clingy to you." she said as he kitten fell asleep on Ayumu's head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"dont have much of an option do i? and they arent really that high on the romantic scale, more like a 5 out of 10...." i smiled leading her outside and walked slowly with her towards the shop down the street
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 am

Minaka looks at Ayumu with a small smile. She was feeling as if the whole world was looking at them. It was kind of an embarrassing feeling. "So dates aren't really romantic after all... That's a bit of a downer. My first date ever and I was thinking all the wrong things." she mutters walking beside the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

"well, it gets better with time the more the couple falls in love... after a few of these dates, the couple, if they love eachother enough, will marry eachother... this can take a long time, as they dont want to pressure the other into it, they bring it up with a ring and ask, and let them have a little while to think if they ask for said time..." i said, not wanting her to be sad and smiled "i know what can make you happy though..." i said with a chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Minaka looked at Ayumu as he spoke. 'So in other words, I did everything wrong from the start... I'm such an idiot...' she thinks tearing up a bit. She lowers her head more so he wouldn't notice. "Something to make me happy? I wonder what you could be thinking Ayumu." she mumbles really quietly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

"calm down.... we may not be married, but i dont want to see my girlfreind cry... i told you the honest truth, because i know you will appreciate it that way, besides, think about it like this, its a whole new project we can BOTH work on togeather to bond..." i said, pulling her into a hug with a gental understanding smile as i kissed her on the lips for awhile and backed away and smiled "i tell you these things because even though i barely know you, im a good judge of character... from what i DO know, i know you can handle it, you just might need a little push in the right direction.... if you promise not to cry, i will do whatever you want on our next date... who knows, if your happy enough, perhaps i could even be convinced to become a vampire..." i smiled, whispering the last part as i pulled her head to my shoulder and gentally rocked side to side "because if thats true, it means we will have forever to study and understand humans, and to learn more about eachother... just keep in mind that humans dont like to make choices without alot of thinking... just know, that i, a human, love you, a vampire, enough to even consider throwing away everything i know and care about to give being a vamp a try... most guys would have said no, but i decided that i should give it a chance, especially since youd be my first girlfreind..." i said, whispering in her ear, ignoring the stares people where giving as i gentally rubbed her back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Minaka dries her eyes as she gazes up at Ayumu. "I honestly never pictured this would happen in a million years without force of course. It makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such an opportunity with such a handsome and loving guy. You make me feel so special." she said clinging to him tightly. "Lets continue this date so we can have many more after it." she said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 am

"kindly stop saying that you didnt think this would happen, makes me feel like i was to mean before i began to show you my feelings.... and you dont need me to be special, everyone has their own quirks that make them unique, but to me you are even more, you are special... now, what kind of ramen would you like?" i asked, pulling her the last little ways to the shop and held open the curtin for her to walk in on her own
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 pm

"I'll do my best to stop say it. Its not because you were distant but because ever since I first saw you its been like a dream to be beside you like this. So I just feel like I'm floating on clouds with each step I take with you." she said smiling. Minaka enters the ramen shop and take a seat. "Oh I've never had ramen like this before. You can pick for me as long as there's no garlic in it." she said blushing as she held Ayumu's hand
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm

"...." i nodded and gave the cook our orders and he smiled deviously "so Ayumu, seems you finally got a girlfreind eh? good job, and as a congradulations, ill give you these two on the house.... just be wary, most guys would like to steal her away for her looks..." he chuckled, and i turned red and nodded simply and sighed nervously "well, took me awhile to relize it, but she was pretty persistant with her feelings..." i said, and we both laughed as he began cooking the noodles
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Minaka was so intently watching the man cook the ramen. She wanted to learn so she could make some for Ayumu once they were married and together forever. "Don't be so shy Ayumu. I am a one man girl and Ayumu is the only one for me." she says proudly as her gaze drifts over to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:47 pm

"thanks...." i smiled, and the man grinned "hell, if i didnt know better, id say you were in the honeymoon phase of your relationship..." he laughed and i sighed a bit looking at him "im fairly confident we are... now, if you dont mind, could we have some privacy? i know its about time you went on break..." i said, and he laughed, walking to the back kitchen, and i took our bowls and finished them up and set hers down in front of hers and sat back down, beginning to eat with a grin "you were watching quiet intently there, any reason for that?" i asked, already having an idea as to why she was watching him cook "cant be because of your cooking, you do really well in the ones you make me...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

"I want to be able to make tons of things you love to eat. SO yes I was watching to learn. If I don't feed you then you'll eat out all the time." she said looking at the bowl. "Oh my. Such a big bowl. Can I really eat all of this?" he questioned herself nervously.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:53 pm

"whatever you cant eat, i will... i eat like a football team... you have your work ahead of you..." i smiled, continueing to eat my own meal with a happy smile on my face as i ate a peice of the meat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 am

"You really know how to charm a lady, huh. It's really sweet of you to want to finish my share." she said as she began eating. Her eyes sparkling as she took bite after bite. The taste was unlike she expected or imagined. Minaka smiles a bit as she continues to eat. Her thoughts filling up with warm sensations.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 am

"Can you blame me after tasting it? And I was trying to be nice..." I smiled at her expression, eating some of the noodles as well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

"This is very fun. i haven't had this much fun in ages. I feel so young again." she said giggling a bit. Minaka glanced up at the sky. "Have you ever wanted to touch the sky? I wish I could but its so far away."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm

"The sky is always around you, even when you breath, so you are touching it... Can I ask a question?" I asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Minaka nods with a smile. "You can always ask me anything you wish. She was so excited to hear just what Ayumu wanted to ask.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:00 pm

"Just how old are you? You said it made you feel young again, but that's confusing as you look 19, not that I'm complaining..." I said quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 pm

"I'm 100 years old but I do look only 19. It's just how we vampires age. Do you not want to date an older woman?" she asked worriedly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:24 pm

"Never really cared to much about age boundarys, so its fine, just curious... Means I get to keep my good looks for longer... Besides, I'm goin to need your help when I do change..." I smiled caressing her cheek "your not old to me, that's what matters, is that your mind is young..." I smiled with a chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Minaka never expected to hear such words before. She always thought she was old and way too old for him. "Well if you think so then I am glad. It makes me feel special." she said blushing brightly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

"thats how you should feel all the time... i really need to change your outlook on life..." i grinned, finishing off my ramen and waited paitently for her and pulled out a pad of paper and began writing something down quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Minaka continued eating her ramen. She glanced to the side noticing Ayumu writing something down. "What are you doing? Is it a love letter or something?" she asked curiously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum