Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

2 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:42 pm

"I'm a singer, I write songs.... I am doing a poem to remind me of it later so I can make a song out of it later..." I said, finishing it, and packed it back into my bag and smiled lightly "you'll have to wait to hear it..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kiss of the Vampire Marrige 1x1

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

"Oh, so that's what its been this whole time. I can't wait to hear you sing. I have doubt it will sweep me off my feet." she said smiling gently. Before she realized it, she had eaten all of the ramen in her bowl. "I guess I was more hungry than I expected." Minaka giggled
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 am

"come on, it gonna get colder soon and i dont do well in the cold for long periods of time..." i said with a sighed, holding the curtain to the side for her and looked around, having a strange feeling like someone was watching me and i blinked, swearing i saw something in the bushes. "and might want to make sure that im still alive... i think somethings out here other than your cat..." i said, noticing the cats usual perkiness had stopped and it was stareing strangling at a spot in the bushes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 am

Minaka looked around nervously. "I sense someone close by too but I'm not sure who or what it is. I'm a little worried myself. It's very unsettling." she says looking at the bushes. "Who ever is there better run home. I know judo." she said but was totally bluffing. She wanted to scare whoever it was away.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 am

"..." I sighed and looked at her "its gone for the moment, lets get going... I'm sure you want to flaunt your boyfriend around..." I said quietly as I gently took her hand and waited for her to lead the way
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 am

Minaka glanced up at him and smiled. "Are you ready to see where I live or do you want to go somewhere else on this date?" she asked taking off her necklace and looking at Ayumu. "You'll need this if you wish to get to my house as you are now. I mean if you want to." she said tilting her head.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 pm

"im assuming this has so significance stating im yours and that im off limits?" i said, taking it and putting it around my neck with a yawn and looked at her "because it would be nice if im not attacked while getting you a glass of water or something when we get to your house..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

"I means that as well so no worries. Plus most of my siblings already have human lovers so no one will touch you." she said smiling as she took hold of Ayumu's hand. "Follow me my good sir." she said trying to sound like a butler. It was funny and cute at the same time. Minaka headed towards the foggy woods. As they walked there was a huge trench that separated two sides. "Come with me and stay close. Whatever you do don't look down." she said making sure Ayumu was ready. There was no bridge to cross to the other side.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:39 am

"how about i just not look anywhere because i have a feeling of whats going to happen..." i said quietly, wrapping my arms around her after putting my luggage on my back and sighed "god, i must be either going crazy or insane... first, i fall in love with a vampire i barely know, and after about a week im letting her jump me over fissures..." i sighed "if it were anyone else, i would laugh at them and go home.... i trust you..." i said quietly, closing my eyes after looking at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 am

Minaka looked at Ayumu and smiles. She starts walking across the trench with the other. Surprisingly it felt as if they were walking on a bridge. "We are almost there." she said as they were now on the other side. She let go of his hand and yawns. "Ready to see where I live?" she asked as she continued walking with Ayumu following. She stopped as she steps aside so he could see her house.

Minaka's house: http://benigmatica.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/highschool-of-the-dead-10-03.jpg
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 pm

(Highschool of the dead, good anime ;D)
".... very nice... but i have one request.... can you keep people off my back while i adjust? my heart is already racing from the new place, which is bad enough, but new people on top of that is to much for me...i need to have time to aclimate in order to not have a panic attack and pass out... something im sure you want to avoid..." i asked nervously, still holding her hand tightly "this is a big deal to me, i need to go at my own pace and explore quietly with you in order to feel confident here, something that will be required if im going to be marrying a cute girl like you..." i said, hopeing she would understand how hard it was for me to speak already, avoiding looking at the house around us and letting her know how important this was with my eyes to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 pm

[i agree Smile]

Minaka smiled. "No one is home at this time. Everyone is off at work or school. So we can explore everywhere before they arrive." she said smiling. "Well the only one home is our maid but she's very kind and won't bother us. So is that okay Ayumu?" she asked smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

"thanks... that should give me time to get comfortable... lets do the tour on the way to your room, so we can set my stuff down, and so i can see how my future wife lives... i really appreciate your understanding of how akward its been for me, and that i hope you relize that im sorry for being kinda stupid... humans tend to be like that...." i said, surprised that i had already slipped into that mentality
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

"I have to think of you if I plan to marry you one day. Now lets get going. We have two hours alone before everyone comes home." she said smiling happily. Minaka held her hand out to Ayumu to take. She then began walking up to the front door and opens it. "Follow me!" she giggles a bit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:28 pm

"..." i nodded quietly and followed her as she asked, taking in everything as we went by, making sure to memorize the layout for future events, and turned red at how casual our hands seemed to gravitate towards eachothers
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Minaka started on the first level of the house showing him the dining hall, living room, kitchen, back door to the garden, outdoor waterfall and private hot springs. She then takes him back inside towards the second floor where all the bedrooms and bathrooms were located. "The third floor is for vampires only so I can't really take you to see it. I'm sorry." she said before stopping in front of her room. Her door the only one a different color than the rest. It was clearly a girly room before even opening the door.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

"Its alright, i understand... can i atleast ask about the third level? or is that a no no?" i asked, looking up and down at the door with a smile "least i wont get lost... come on, ive seen enough to get a general grasp of this place, im cold, and im sure you want to do something togeather, so we can play twenty questions while i warm up with a blanket and cuddle you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 am

Minaka smiled as she opens the door to her room. It looked like a pretty blueish purple princess room. there were bunny plushies everywhere and a huge cloud shaped bed to top it off. "Sorry my room is a mess. I didn't have time to hide the bunnies." she said a bit embarrassed. it was nothing as a vampire's room might look like. "I'll get you a blanket and then for the twenty one questions." she said going into her closet. "The third floor is our rose garden. Its special since its a family secret garden. If you ever become a vampire you'll see why." she said smiling as she walked over to Ayumu with a fluffy blanket
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

"... i made a promise to you that by the end of this spring, on my birthday, i would turn into one of you, and that i would agree to marry you a week after... you kept faith in me, and you gave me time, and i will follow my promise... i say these things because your words make it seem like you dont seem to believe that it would happen..." i smiled quietly, wrapping the planket around me tightly and sat down on the edge of the bed and looked around "very unique room though, its nice... it show's your personality..." i said with a yawn, hopeing she would come sit by me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 pm

"You really mean that Ayumu? I am so happy." she said tackling him as she laid on top of him. "This is the closest I've been to you all day. Can we stay like this for a little longer?" she asked hugging him and resting her head on his chest. "I can't help but love cute things like bunnies. If I recall it was my bunny hairpin that fell which is how I ran into you and we kissed." Minaka said blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 pm

"well, i was hopeing youd sit down next to me, not full on tackle me... watch it, your stronger than you seem..." i said with a grunt, and sighed, and began playing with her hair "so, you saw me from a distance, and while analyzing me you dropped your hairpin, and by doing so we kissed... why were you so irritated with me at first? i thought you liked me before that point..." i asked, slightly confused as i opened the blanket to let her in and wrapped it around us again, sighing a bit "which also brings up another question on top of that one, what other Traditions should i know about?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 pm

"Its because I wanted to meet you so badly that I leaned too close to the edge and my pin fell. As I went after it we crash landed into one another. It wasn't the way I wanted to meet you or introduce myself to you but it happened all so quickly. I'm sorry." she said as they were cuddling in the blanket. "There isn't any to worry about until you become a vampire. Then there's learning to control your hunger and blood intake. Its all a learning process just like being a baby all over again." Minaka said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"and what if i want an early education? what would you say if i asked you to change me right now?" i asked with a serious look at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 am

Minaka froze up not sure what to say to that. "Ayumu... You already have a set plan on how to go about all of this. Don't feel pressured to change things or do them sooner. I can wait an eternity for you. So don't talk like that okay." she mutters softly. She didn't want him feeling forced to change sooner than he wanted to. She knew no matter how serious Ayumu sounded or looked; she wouldn't let him change his mind.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:35 pm

"your awnser makes me glad...." i said with a smile, kissing her on her forehead, and sighed as i heard the front door open "seems ill have to face the masses... so much for cuddling you for warmth..." i sighed with mock sadness, holding my arms around her to keep her down "unless you want to try and hide from them for awhile..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum