Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Broken Wing mature* (OPEN)

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Havi began walking with Ao at his side. He made sure to keep an eye on her so they wouldn't get separated. His eyes looked around before finding a building that seemed to be exactly what he was looking for. Walking inside, he approached the counter and noticed a young man there. "May I help you today?" he said. Havi nods. "I am searching for a suitable living space. Would this be the correct place to do so?" he asked. The man nods with a smile. "Yes it is. Is there anything in particular you are looking for or would you like to browse through some photos of what we current have to offer?" the man said. Havi glanced at Ao. "The picture would be fine for now." he said The man grabs a binder and passes it to Havi he then points to a sitting area he could look through it comfortably. "Ao come look at these with me." Havi said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Ao looked around the office, rather distracted until Havi brought her attention to the binder. "This is how we look at houses?" She turned a page quizzically, back and forth.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:49 am

Havi nods a bit. "This is a bit different from how I recall. However it looks like we pick out our favoritesthen go see them in person." he said glancing through some of the pages. "You can any out of the book that looks like you would want to live there." he said noticing how many different homes they could pick from
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm

"What are these numbers for? Some houses have more numbers on them," She said, placing her finger on the price of a particularly large house. "This one has five zeroes in a row."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 pm

"Those are the prices of the houses. You do not have to worry about that. Just find a few that is appealing to you. Then we can go see them in person. How does that sound?" he said smiling gently. Havi could tell he would have to teach or find someone to teach her many things.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm

She nodded slowly, turning each page and studying each house. Some had more rooms than others. Ao ignored the ones that mentioned basement but seemed to like the idea of an attic. She eventually marked 3 houses, which all had 3 bedrooms, an attic, and a spacious backyard. The other details she ignored, but they did vary.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Havi smiled as he looked over at the other. He got up and showed the person behind the desk the ones picked. "Alright then. We shall go see these there. Are you two ready to go?" he asked. Havi glanced over to Ao. "Are you ready to see the houses you picked?" he asked her.

house 1: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Eg5vt5to9ZU/VJY4rtDe6-I/AAAAAAAAGrw/P86N1OnMKKI/w426-h237/c2974ad7af1f87ae65f82c6951ccea801233944378_full.png
house 2: https://2img.net/h/i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt288/francismeunier/number%20two/number%203/624f9787.jpg
house 3: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/erbparodies/images/8/86/3205768-9566140140-pkmn1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140405184351
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

(...I'm so sorry I didn't look for houses myself...)
"Yes!" She said, jumping up.
(The last house was my favorite, btw)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:08 am

(no need to apologize and awesome Smile )

Havi took hold of Ao's hand as they followed the man outside. He walked over to a car and opened the back door for them to get inside. Once they were in and seated; the man drove to the first house. Havi found the houses Ao picked to be very lovely. However he would let her have the final pick in which one they were to get.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:00 am

Ao was a bit started when the car started moving, but eventually  began looking out the window  and admiring the scenery  until the made it to the first house. "Look! It's the house! But the paint looks a little darker than in the picture..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Havi watched Ao's reactions to everything and found it simply adorable. Once at the first house he looked at her. "Paint can always be done over in any color you might like. So don't worry if its different from the picture." he said as he noticed the man unlock the front door. "Shall we look inside Ao?" he asked her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:28 pm

"Yes!" She answered gleefully, catching up to him.
(Autocorrect+ catching= cat hinges)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 am

Havi walked inside and let Ao explore ahead of him. He liked the inside but something about it felt off to him. He didn't get that instantly warm home feeling. He didn't say anything as he wanted to see what she would think of the place.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Ao spent her time rushing around the house, quickly scanning every corner of every room, before running outside. Hm...the yard seems smaller than in the picture... She ran back to Havi. "When can we go see the other houses?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:10 am

Havi smiled as Ao rushed over to him. "I am sure we can see another one. Can we sir?" he asked the man. "Yes we can go see the other two now." he said locking back the door to the house before returning to the car. Havi walked with Ao and opened the car door for her. Once inside, they were off to the next house.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Once they arrived to the second house, Ao performed the same rush inspection before returning to Havi with the same request, returned to the car, and drove to the final house. Like the other two, she ran around, quickly looking over the interior before going outside. She stood in the yard, noting the space there was. This she was comfortable with. She slowly walked around the perimeter of the house, beginning to think that this was the house she liked the most. There was plenty of space for flowers and having a place to lie down of the grass.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Havi watched as Ao ran about the second house and then it was off to the last one. Once there he noticed her pace had slowed a little. He wonders if she tired herself out or was just taking her time since it was the last house of the day. He walked over to her curiously. "So out of all three houses which do you like the most?" he asked her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Ao suddenly threw herself onto the grass, rolling onto her back and looking up at Havi. "I like this place!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Havi looked at Ao with a smile on his face. "I see you really like this one then. Very well then we will get this one." he said as he knelt down beside her. He was glad she found one she liked. The house was lovely and even outside was nice.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:21 pm

"Yaaaaay~" She cheered softly. "Can I stay here then?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15